Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the latest videos.. "where are you goin honeee wid no sooooz" 😂😂. Again with the suitcase count..it's the same suitcases from when you left to Madrid to Paris to the clinic to Courchevel..do you think it makes you look rich Sergio?
Taking a helicopter into Geneva Airport would have been the way to do it especially the price is about 2000€ for a 30mn flight versus a 2h30 car ride.. Probably couldn't find a helicopter company to comp them
Just saw the latest videos.. "where are you goin honeee wid no sooooz" 😂😂. Again with the suitcase count..it's the same suitcases from when you left to Madrid to Paris to the clinic to Courchevel..do you think it makes you look rich Sergio?
Taking a helicopter into Geneva Airport would have been the way to do it especially the price is about 2000€ for a 30mn flight versus a 2h30 car ride.. Probably couldn't find a helicopter company to comp them
Wow, what a guy -brillant isn' he? She doesn't have shoes on, that is right she is waiting for you to put them on her numnuts! Oops, I see they added those 2 ski helmets to the same luggage that they bought with them. Why add 2 ski helmets to have to travel with? Rent them but they may have gotten them for free for ads? Aslo, anyone else notice the damn YSL backpack and Hermes shopping bag he always has in his photos? I just can see him lineing everything up by name brand. Also, he has to show us he is in a mercedez benz travel van....okay? like we have never had a mercedes benz or rode in one. Guy is so laughble, and she looks like she had gained a solid 10 on this trip! She looks so frumpy and well, ummmm - old!

Lol this podcast with Kris Fade in 2019. She’s not having a baby anytime soon.
yea, those podcast are really something. I just keep thinking not sure how far back they taped them but for sure when they were released she was already carrying on an affair. She is talking like she is married for life - and to think that in the back ground she had this whole other sitution going on makes me certainly not believe much that she says. She is very transperent- she loves to talk especially about herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah, on her last podcast she claimed that she lives better than most billionaires. Hmm, I am pretty sure most billionaires would pay the 2000 and hop on a 30 min helicopter ride. She just says the most ridiculous things and expect people to believe everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sergio’s stories of her looking super stressed at the airport make me laugh. In the past when she stayed at places like Six Senses and travelled first class, there would have been organised transfers with flunkies to take care of the 7 large bags and get them on the plane. Not anymore! It’s almost like Sergio is enjoying her discomfort. I find it all really odd, no one needs to see this content, what is it for?

Reactions: 2
I'm baffled.. She actually did a podcast regarding Instagram fake lives in 2019? But isn't she doing exactly THAT today with IQ27 who's 1000 times worse than her and she accepts it? Baffled
Yup, that is exactly what she is doing. I couldn't find the podcast to listen to it- but for sure everything she was saying back then is the polar opposite of how she was actually living then and now. She has allowed IQ27 to pretty much put out anything on instagram and it is just a pathetic, untruthful attempt for people to believe that they are this "power couple" traveling the world carefree. She is bad enough with her untruths but add him to the picture and it's just dreadful.

Sergio’s stories of her looking super stressed at the airport make me laugh. In the past when she stayed at places like Six Senses and travelled first class, there would have been organised transfers with flunkies to take care of the 7 large bags and get them on the plane. Not anymore! It’s almost like Sergio is enjoying her discomfort. I find it all really odd, no one needs to see this content, what is it for?
I actually feel for her. She’s tired, she’s over it, she looks like she’s missing her kids desperately and this fool is shoving a phone in her face. LEAVE HER ALONE MATE. You have no idea 🤷‍♀️

OMG, she is losing her s@%t at the airport and he is filming it for all to see. Oh Caroline, your last podcast you said you lived better than most billionaires, well darling you don't look like you are right now in that airport. I think it is so funny, he has that damn video camera out filming here and she can't go off like you can see she wants to. She is so used to everybody else doing it all for her lazy arse where all she does is get out of the car and right on to the plane or sitting in first class lounge eating and drinking Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Well he HAD to film the "zootcases omg look at all deez guys" but most importantly the First Class check in.. You think he took any consideration that she didn't look happy? He doesn't care, it was more important for him to show the check-in

I actually feel for her. She’s tired, she’s over it, she looks like she’s missing her kids desperately and this fool is shoving a phone in her face. LEAVE HER ALONE MATE. You have no idea 🤷‍♀️
Agreed, leave her alone.. He's worse than a toddler omg how can she put up with him.. Next is the stories on the plane sitting in Business Class with a glass of champagne..rinse and repeat..

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I have seen her on her youtube channel lash out at him when he is following her around with that camera on and asking those damn questions, honeee what are you doing, honeeee how are you feeling,,,,,,,I can't understand why she just can't tell him to put the camera down and leave her alone. This immature kid just enjoys pushing her buttons and for sure can't read the room. What is it that we don't see that she does's that wants this relationship. I just can't see the upside of any of it with him.

Well he HAD to film the "zootcases omg look at all deez guys" but most importantly the First Class check in.. You think he took any consideration that she didn't look happy? He doesn't care, it was more important for him to show the check-in

Agreed, leave her alone.. He's worse than a toddler omg how can she put up with him.. Next is the stories on the plane sitting in Business Class with a glass of champagne..rinse and repeat..
IQ27 ALWAYS shows the check-in. If it's first class

Wow in the queue for check-in she looked like she was either going to cry or shove his camera where the sun don't shine. It must be intolerable that phone in her face constantly

Reactions: 4
Why are they flying Ethihad to Abu Dhabi and not Emirates to Dubai?????

Caroline certainly looked super stressed in the check-in line, almost like she was about to burst into tears

Reactions: 3
Oh boy, the story of IQ27 wearing the helmet on the plane is beyond ridiculous! Like I said, he's a toddler as that's exactly what a toddler would do. How CS could actually think it was a good idea to post that is beyond me. Just proves she's not reading our comments as otherwise she would know she was giving us ammunition with that little "episode". Add to the fact he still went on to film the "zootcases" and the 1st class seats..

They are flying into Abu Dhabi with Ethiad from Geneva rather than direct to Dubai, and that's because ........ Ethiad is about 1/3rd the price of Emirates.

I know, because I am flying on Saturday and looked at both routes and Ethiad in Business was so much cheaper than Emirates out of Geneva, but I could not face the hassle of going via Abu Dhabi. There were no miles upgrades with Emirates either.

Now they have the inconvenience of having a PCR test on landing in Abu Dhabi and then a drive from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, which is one of the worst roads in the UAE.

They are penny pinching, that's for sure !!

Friday or Saturday, I could have flown to Abu Dhabi for around CH3,800, the same two days with Emirates into Dubai was CHF12,000. (2 people)

Reactions: 6
Wow this thread has moved fast, i cant keep up!! Honestly if i was caroline and sergio was constantly filming me at inappropriate times, i would smash his phone 🤣

They are flying into Abu Dhabi with Ethiad from Geneva rather than direct to Dubai, and that's because ........ Ethiad is about 1/3rd the price of Emirates.

I know, because I am flying on Saturday and looked at both routes and Ethiad in Business was so much cheaper than Emirates out of Geneva, but I could not face the hassle of going via Abu Dhabi. There were no miles upgrades with Emirates either.

Now they have the inconvenience of having a PCR test on landing in Abu Dhabi and then a drive from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, which is one of the worst roads in the UAE.

They are penny pinching, that's for sure !!

Friday or Saturday, I could have flown to Abu Dhabi for around CH3,800, the same two days with Emirates into Dubai was CHF12,000. (2 people)
There could only be one reason $$$$$ Have to keep up the appearance!!!

Here you go for the doubters :

The email received from Instagram notifying there was a login from an other device..notice its origin : Pakistan
Happy? 😂
I’ve got no idea what the point of this is, can we just get back to chatting about Caroline and Sergiooooooooo?