Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha! This jibes as Sophie was tagging a youngish looking woman with the last name Wilson during her hols. Must be her man’s grown daughter. They seem to get along nicely, good for them. Poor Mark, though, having to put up with this riff raff for the last week. Hope he’s not too turned off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think they are far too narcissistic to give a toss what we think. Sophie seems to have partied like crazy, I’m not sure it’s luxury enough for Caz and Serg and they look like fish out of water . Juliet is probably doing a photo shoot, with herself.
I cannot see any real camaraderie with this group of ‘friends’ I think they are all holding on to some good times they had together many years ago, trying to re live them whilst knowing it will never be re created.
Yeah, they could care less what we or anyone thinks enough to change their behavior for. Hell, they would sell each other out if an opportunity arose for a moment in the spotlight! Although, I do believe someone on that team and I think it is clown lips herself is reading comments here! IQ27 has limited the blabbering for a moment and clown lips is doing these selfies like she is so classy and deep in thought! Perhaps she just realized she is heading into what week 4 of not seeing her children? I don’t know how she can continue to travel with this loser and has three children somewhere that she hasn’t physically touched with a hug for over 20 days!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well if they did (which I still doubt) it would be the best thing that could happen to CS..she's destroying her image with all those idiotic videos IQ27 does non stop with the repetitive phrases "look at deez one" "Ah..maazing" (he did do it today but without her).

Look I am the first one to be supportive of women that are entrepreneurs, but there are ways to do it. You can't on one side be a professional and then on the other hand act like a fool because you are with a fool. That's my point: IQ27 is completely ruining her. Her team must probably see that he is but what are they supposed to do? Tell her he's ruining her, that they see a whole bunch of negative comments on social media? How do you think CS will react? They prefer not to say anything and keep their job
Very true. She has surrounded herself with a bunch of yes people. That is exactly why she left Cem for this loser IQ27- he held her accountable! She has no brand that connects her with the real world. She is a fake so the classy, wealthy snub her and normal women her age who should be her targeted audience think she is a lunatic. Listen to her podcast when she complains about having to train a cook, housekeeper, driver and nanny. What person would would relate to such showing off and entitlement- who is that podcast for? Certainly not the average 45 year old woman working and raising kids.

View attachment 1091718
So... the Sofitel Paris where they stayed actually commented a heart on the balloon release post. I guess I really overestimated how much brands actually care about who they’re doing business with. Add Sofitel to the list of businesses that have repelled me with their endorsement of vacuous celebs.
Thanks for passing that along!!!

Reactions: 1
*googles Mark Wilson*

🤣🤣
Very nice! At this point I am happy for anyone including the pizza delivery person that make more money than IQ27. I
So Sophie is dating a dead magician? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha-I was like ummm wrong Mark Wilson perhaps? 😛

View attachment 1091718
So... the Sofitel Paris where they stayed actually commented a heart on the balloon release post. I guess I really overestimated how much brands actually care about who they’re doing business with. Add Sofitel to the list of businesses that have repelled me with their endorsement of vacuous celebs.
Thanks for passing that along!!!

• Haha
on her last podcast she was talking about a person that worked for her who’s husband just made a ton of money. She said the woman has been married for about 10 years and does not have children. I bet you that is the girl Melissa?? That could be the reason she does not work for her anymore and clown lips is probably so jealous of the money this girl has come into! They were very close for a long time so it has to be the same person!

Reactions: 3
Last night for the clowns of the slopes tonight..cue the "look at all ze zoutcases guys omg", the transport van (wealthy take helicopters), the check in at Emirates at Geneva Airport, the airline seat stories (yawn), the pick up in Dubai Airport with the help, the transport to the appartement etc... Then off to Maldives on an other "adventure" as they call it..Kristin Tutors' wedding gift trip

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really think that if IQ27 was working and had the money
It's the wrong one.. This is the one

Let's try and keep facts everyone otherwise we will loss our credibility with the information we get/have
Totally agree!!!!!

Last night for the clowns of the slopes tonight..cue the "look at all ze zoutcases guys omg", the transport van (wealthy take helicopters), the check in at Emirates at Geneva Airport, the airline seat stories (yawn), the pick up in Dubai Airport with the help, the transport to the appartement etc... Then off to Maldives on an other "adventure" as they call it..Kristin Tutors' wedding gift trip
Hahahah, yup IQ27 we know, we get it the "mountains are amazing and beauful, omg guys" meanwhile I am trying to figure out why you have a puffy ball on the top of your hat, like my 9 year old son has on right now? Clown Lips- we are done with that god awful green colored coat that looks like a bathrobe that you have been wearing for weeks. Give it a rest, the color is terrible. But more important is - where in the world are they putting all that food they have been eating for days. My acid reflux has kicked in just watching them eat all that cheese!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
on her last podcast she was talking about a person that worked for her who’s husband just made a ton of money. She said the woman has been married for about 10 years and does not have children. I bet you that is the girl Melissa?? That could be the reason she does not work for her anymore and clown lips is probably so jealous of the money this girl has come into! They were very close for a long time so it has to be the same person!

Melissa now works as an assistant for another Brit in Dubai, he runs some clubs there, can't remember his name now. He was on that show about Dubai on the BBC.

OK guys..just received a message : apparently CS had a troll on her Instagram that connected to alot of her contacts and she got a hacker to delete the account..so she's on damage control mode (would explain the low number of stories today).. if she gets wind of this thread, she will try and shut it down.. We have to find a way to find each other just in case this happens.. Let's find a solution..any ideas?

Last edited:
  • Wow
OMG- I am just listening to her podcast where she is actually complainig about her secretary having to plan for her children. It just dawned on me that she is so full of crap trying to get people to believe that she is so busy that she needs this huge staff to surround her. She in her mind, compares hersself to someone like Jennifer Lopez who is a entertainer and has staff to help her keep it together. This woman has no need for any of thosse people- she could do it all herself. Why would she need a secretary and a 4 office staff? This is all a mirage for people to believe that they are so succesful that they need this big team to help them out. It's all smoke and mirrors to make herself appear to be something she is not. I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner- but it was like a bell went off in my head. She just said she delivers her kids fed and watered to her exhusband. Imagine, fed and water is how she just described her kids 12/8 at about 10:15 on - it's unreal.

OK guys..just received a message : apparently CS had a troll on her Instagram that connected to alot of her contacts and she got a hacker to delete the account..so she's on damage control mode (would explain the low number of stories today).. if she gets wind of this thread, she will try and shut it down.. We have to find a way to find each other just in case this happens.. Let's find a solution..any ideas?
A thread like this can't be closed down.

This is an open forum! Free speech and all.that!

Reactions: 4
How do we know this? And how can she shut it down?

She won’t be able to get it shut down, it’s not that easy. Also this is just a forum based on opinions , we are well within our boundaries to say what we think whether she likes it or not. None of us are going anywhere!

Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
4149412B-3717-4AF5-A650-FB485D7D4A0C.png

She won’t be able to get it shut down, it’s not that easy. Also this is just a forum based on opinions , we are well within our boundaries to say what we think whether she likes it or not. None of us are going anywhere!
Let her try! We aren’t going anywhere. This is a forum that enables people to respond anything she post or speaks on social media. We are tame compared to some of the others! She should be smart and take our advice. Caroline- I am battling stage 4 cancer you can’t begin to touch the strength I have to keep fighting!

Reactions: 6