Caroline Stanbury #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread like this can't be closed down.

This is an open forum! Free speech and all.that!
I don't know how it works here and if a hacker can actually try and shut down this thread..all I'm saying is I got that info about her Instagram troll which CS asked a hacker to shut down her account

Reactions: 2
Melissa now works as an assistant for another Brit in Dubai, he runs some clubs there, can't remember his name now. He was on that show about Dubai on the BBC.
Nice!!! Well, she put it out there on her podcast that whoever this person is worked for her a long time, no children, married 10 years and husband recently made tons of money so who she is I am sure she doesn’t appreciate her business being discussed on her podcast!

I don't know how it works here and if a hacker can actually try and shut down this thread..all I'm saying is I got that info about her Instagram troll which CS asked a hacker to shut down her account
I'm not sure here would be interesting for a hacker.

Hackers want to disrupt and hold you to ransom.

Going on all the time on IG so people pay to get their profiles back.

Other threads on here are a lot worse.

It's a discussion site. You can't stop people having opinions and no doubt the behind the scenes team of Tattle get threats all the time to close them down. I'm sure they are not the slightest bit bothered by someone with too much time on their hands like Caroline.

God, he looks like a sleazy 16year old in that photo, what the hell did she see in him, other than the fact a young kid was interested in her. It baffles me.

Reactions: 1
How do we know this? And how can she shut it down?
I got the information, just like I have had alot of inside information before..concerning how she can shut it down, I have no clue as I don't know to what extent a hacker can do things.. Point is to be prepared in case it happens and how can we find each other "just in case"

Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
I swear she looks like she's photoshopped herself into this pic, it looks so bleeping weird. Or maybe gaga is shopped in? Does not look legit at all...

Trust me this woman knows about this account. She is just frustrated she can’t do anything about it yet.Let’s look around to other places we can start up forums. We won’t lose each other- our code will always be IQ27 okay?

I'm not sure here would be interesting for a hacker.

Hackers want to disrupt and hold you to ransom.

Going on all the time on IG so people pay to get their profiles back.

Other threads on here are a lot worse.

It's a discussion site. You can't stop people having opinions and no doubt the behind the scenes team of Tattle get threats all the time to close them down. I'm sure they are not the slightest bit bothered by someone with too much time on their hands like Caroline.
I know it's a discussion site.. I was just giving you guys a heads up about that troll she had on her Instagram which she clearly hired a hacker to shut down that trolls account

Trust me this woman knows about this account. She is just frustrated she can’t do anything about it yet.Let’s look around to other places we can start up forums. We won’t lose each other- our code will always be IQ27 okay?
OK great idea but where? Here?

I know it's a discussion site.. I was just giving you guys a heads up about that troll she had on her Instagram which she clearly hired a hacker to shut down that trolls account

OK great idea but where? Here?
I say yes, here.. Just in case this thread is shut down by a hacker, we'll find each other on this thread : IQ27 just in case

Last edited:
I got the information, just like I have had alot of inside information before..concerning how she can shut it down, I have no clue as I don't know to what extent a hacker can do things.. Point is to be prepared in case it happens and how can we find each other "just in case"
It’s like with anything, One shuts down & immediately another pops up 🤣

Oh I am amused by the “hacker” business.

I mean, why would a hacker shutdown a forum because a troll got into her account.

Let’s be realistic - their is currently a war happening between the Ukraine & Russia & anonymous one of the largest hacker group in the world , amongst others hackers (greys, white black hats coming together) are currently penetrating the Russian intelligence sites & continuously bringing down various sites at a ridiculous rate - but CS has a hacker working on bringing a public forum sharing opinions down !!! I mean, 😂

Do you think CS has that level of importance ?
I think not.

Hackers bringing down tattle because there is a 6/7 page forum on CS …. 😂😂😂

Also, poor Caroline doesn’t seem to realize that viewers (at least American viewers) can’t stand to see lazy hands-off moms on real Housewives. Even the vilest housewives seem to be pretty good moms, and audiences find it really endearing when Housewives have genuine, authentic relationships with their family. Like, Lisa Rinna is vile and awful, but people love her relationship ship with Harry Hamlin because the dude keeps it real. Teresa is god-awful, but damn she seems like a hands on mom. Ditto Heather Dubrow. Viewers need something to relate to in order to buy into the aspirational part (and forgive the trashy part). Caroline is the opposite of relatable, she acts like a high school mean girl and people are honestly going to hate this vibe of hers when RHOD comes out.
This pic sums Caroline up pretty well- look at the caption - straight from Mean Girls. She posted this is the v v early days of her affair with Sergio, the date pretty much proves that it was an affair! And yet she is such a massive starfucker that she left this on her grid because it has Lady Gaga in it!
View attachment 1092070
yes, we american viewers can't stand to see her and the other lazy mutts that are now breaking the law, ripping people off, going to jail- it's all quite embarssing to think we are giving them a platform to bring ratings up for these broadcasting companies to make a fortune. But times are changing and people are finding out information now about these people and are bringing it to the forefront. Look at waht they are doing to Teresa from RHONJ new boyfriend Louie. They have dug things up on this guy and are putting him through the ringer. This is going to be her one day and she will break under the pressure- IQ27 will be put through the ringer by internet slueths, it's going to be rough. This guy is insufferable and unlikeable so between the both of them. I hope they grow some thick skin, they wll need it.

It’s like with anything, One shuts down & immediately another pops up 🤣
Well honestly if CS wakes up and realizes IQ27 is a weight, pulls her down, is not good for her "image" then at a minimum we will have achieved something .. Maybe, just maybe we could come to like her but only on the basis she becomes real again and shows us real life emotions, real life stories..not bs made up stuff we've seen since she's been with that leech..

I mean, why would a hacker shutdown a forum because a troll got into her account.

Let’s be realistic - their is currently a war happening between the Ukraine & Russia & anonymous one of the largest hacker group in the world , amongst others hackers (greys, white black hats coming together) are currently penetrating the Russian intelligence sites & continuously bringing down various sites at a ridiculous rate - but CS has a hacker working on bringing a public forum sharing opinions down !!! I mean, 😂

I think not.

WE all just want to stay together so that we can continue on this thread. She despises the fact that we are out here critiquing her dreadful, fake life but it all fair clown lips when you put your life out on social media. She has more things to worry about besides our little thread. If she was a smart woman she would take this criticism and use it to turn this mess she has created around. Her first step should be getting read of her unemployed, clinglly, immature husband.

Reactions: 3

I think not.

I agree with you..however I have it on first hand information she had a troll connect with her contacts and she got that account shut down

WE all just want to stay together so that we can continue on this thread. She despises the fact that we are out here critiquing her dreadful, fake life but it all fair clown lips when you put your life out on social media. She has more things to worry about besides our little thread. If she was a smart woman she would take this criticism and use it to turn this mess she has created around. Her first step should be getting read of her unemployed, clinglly, immature husband.
Exactly

Maybe she reported the troll to Instagram? If you’re a verified celebrity (blue check) I think there are anti-bullying measures where trolls/bullies can be suspended.

It’s the level of delusion at this point which is comical. A 7 page thread causing a hacker to get involved, I find hilarious. I don’t believe anything about this “story”, it’s beyond comical.

I am confused by this we all want to stay together as if everyone who comments on the threads is going to be sent to different corners of the internet - nothing is going to happen at all, nothing. So please don’t stress or worry.

It sounds like something Coleen Rooney did with the “random” stories … honestly, this has just made me laugh.

Hacker’s shutting down a 7 page thread because of people opinions of a woman not that many people know who she is unless they watched LOL or seen her in DM because of who she used to date. 😂

Well honestly if CS wakes up and realizes IQ27 is a weight, pulls her down, is not good for her "image" then at a minimum we will have achieved something .. Maybe, just maybe we could come to like her but only on the basis she becomes real again and shows us real life emotions, real life stories..not bs made up stuff we've seen since she's been with that leech..
Yup, she would have to make some major life changes and start with getting rid of IQ27. Admit, he was a big mistake show some humanity and then maybe just maybe she could make a come back. It will never happen - she doesn't see herself as the problem.

Last edited:
I agree with you..however I have it on first hand information she had a troll connect with her contacts and she got that account shut down

Exactly
But a troll getting hold of her contacts ? Why would it lead to a hacker then getting involved and trying to shut down a really small thread of a z list mooch ? The message doesn’t make sense.

Or am I reading this incorrectly.

I don’t know if I am confusing myself now.

I really think that if IQ27 was working and had the money
Totally agree!!!!!

Hahahah, yup IQ27 we know, we get it the "mountains are amazing and beauful, omg guys" meanwhile I am trying to figure out why you have a puffy ball on the top of your hat, like my 9 year old son has on right now? Clown Lips- we are done with that god awful green colored coat that looks like a bathrobe that you have been wearing for weeks. Give it a rest, the color is terrible. But more important is - where in the world are they putting all that food they have been eating for days. My acid reflux has kicked in just watching them eat all that cheese!!
What Real Man wears a Hat like that 🤩🤣🤣🤣

It’s the level of delusion at this point which is comical. A 7 page thread causing a hacker to get involved, I find hilarious. I don’t believe anything about this “story”, it’s beyond comical.

I am confused by this we all want to stay together as if everyone who comments on the threads is going to be sent to different corners of the internet - nothing is going to happen at all, nothing. So please don’t stress or worry.

It sounds like something Coleen Rooney did with the “random” stories … honestly, this has just made me laugh.

Hacker’s shutting down a 7 page thread because of people opinions of a woman not that many people know who she is unless they watched LOL or seen her in DM because of who she used to date. 😂
Thank you for your input but no need to make me or anyone else feel like you are mocking any of us. I will leave it at that- but not digging the tone right now. Might just be me taking this out of content but I think you get the point.

What Real Man wears a Hat like that 🤩🤣🤣🤣
Yes, I made a comment on that earlier. My 9 year old son went out to play with a similiar hat with a pompom ball on the top.

• Haha