Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

npadcr

Chatty Member
Awww poor Caroline did she get her feeling hurt after reading all these negative comments. She had to post on her instastory that she is too old to worry about who likes her and who doesn't. I thought you have been preaching the new you is great and you feel so young and your husband is such a wonderful guy, etc. Why post that if you don't care what is being said about you? Truth is she does care, she is starting to get a bit nervous that this negatiive reaction to her and toyboy may impact her future. Should have thought about all that when you left your ex sister in law stranded at night walking home from picking up groceries for you and toyboy after she graciously offered to host you. It was bad enough when people had to deal with your arrogant self but to now watch this uneducated, unemployed wanna be husband (cough,cough) act like he is better than others is almost intolerable. Stay off of social media for a week - can you two do it? Let us see a receipt for money donated to a reptuable company to help with the destructon of war in Ukraine, quit posting those stupid images that people post to make it look like they care. Take the money you would spend on drinking and donate it, cancel the rest of your vacations and donate that money- show us something substantial that makes it look like you two care . Posting those images of sadness followed by images of partying on mountains drinking champs aren't going to cut it for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

mdaadm

So far I give this MaldivesVacay “3 Michellin start”⭐ ⭐ ⭐ Does this guy not have bloody auto correct on his phone? I mean the absolute lack of effort to craft polished, mistake-less posts - what would any brand gain from working with these two? And oh lord, the sight of Caroline parading around in pajamas with wet hair and her orthopedic sandals? Listen, I sympathize with the hair situation as I’ve got frizzy hair and therefore look insane in all my family holiday photos - but Caroline is there with her 500k followers to try to promote a glamorous vacation. She could at least make an effort. In those PJs with her stringy yellow hair she looks like my German Grandma. (Who Is adorable and looks amazing for age 93!! 😜)

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
The only podcast of hers I will ever listen to, is the one when she and IQ27 have split, and she announces how she realised her mid life crises clouded her judgement. I'm guessing 18 months and we will have that one !

npadcr

Chatty Member
She won’t be able to get it shut down, it’s not that easy. Also this is just a forum based on opinions , we are well within our boundaries to say what we think whether she likes it or not. None of us are going anywhere!
Let her try! We aren’t going anywhere. This is a forum that enables people to respond anything she post or speaks on social media. We are tame compared to some of the others! She should be smart and take our advice. Caroline- I am battling stage 4 cancer you can’t begin to touch the strength I have to keep fighting!

Patsy Fritatas

OMG he's filming her having a massage too. Give me strength! For a moment I thought she was getting some 'alone time'. But now...I realise IQ27 is in the room with her...hovering with his camera asking "how you feeling honeeeee?"....for fucks sake leave the woman alone for 10 minutes!!!!!

Morning peeps! Well the good news is that now we will get to see "new" content : hitting the gym, yoga, diet food! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
They must be going for a record. Since they've got home (forgotten where they were already as all their trips are so dull now) she's had;

Hair
Nails
Make up
Tan
Cosmesurge (botox and fillers?)
Yoga
Bone-cracking maybe osteopath
Candle cupping

Where to next??

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Omg! Today IQ27 is once again hanging out with CS and the other Caroline (other Housewife of Dubai)!! Can't he just leave her alone?? I mean if I was Caroline Brooks I would be "why is he tagging along".. I don't get it.. The guy is the opposite of a man..hanging out with the girls like that, unbelievable, a real leech
What I don't get is why CS let's him. It's not like she needs him to open up his wallet to buy her the Jacob&Co necklace right cause we all know he can't 😂.

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
Omg did anyone see the video of caroline arriving in new york with sergio greeting her with flowers and quealing "honnneeeee!!!" 🤣🤣 bet caroline wanted to tell the driver to carry on driving!

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
In her podcast yesterday she was rambling on about her children and how she spent so much money by dressing them in expensive clothes which is of no surprise as they hd the money. But she said that she through away the clothes after they outgrew them. I can't imagine anyone throwing away expensive children's clothes as we normally pass them around to family members but let's say she did throw them away- then why is she selling her clothes and shoes online now? Why wouldn't she throw those out like she did her kid's clothes? I would say because she needs the money desperatedly now!!!

Baffles me who his followers are, and like you I know people his age group who are horrified at his antics.
If I was his mother I'd be asking myself where did I go wrong in raising such an entitled little prick.
I have a feeling his mother picked up on his odd behavior along time ago. She looked very sad and defeated at this punk's wedding where he looked like he was going to his first holy communion instead of a wedding. I have noticed no more pictures of his father like he did months ago.

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Omg! He's at the face "yim" with her!!! Seriously, what kind of MAN does that? He can't leave her alone 30mn for a face gym?? He's totally gay that's it, no one can say the contrary..my gay friends just saw the story and said "no way a straight man does that"

mdaadm

The sandals greatly contribute to her loaded diaper/duck waddle. They are also ugly as sin, as are these sweatsuits that she favors lately. Those sweatsuits barely look good on the 18-year olds they were designed for. Caroline’s styling lately is just atrocious.

• Haha

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
Morning peeps! OK so what happened besides the obvious trip to the nail salon and Cosmesurge again? Oh yeah, movie time with the "family" as IQ27 says.... OK, he just spent a whole month alone with CS in Europe and an other 5 days in the Maldives, can't her just let her have some ALONE time with her children??? Boy that pissed me off.. That guy is such a leach it's incredible! Let her have her moment.. . The worst part is I'm sure if she told him she was going with the children without him, he's the kind to start rolling on the floor like a toddler that in the end she needs to give in. Ugh

OK today will be what guys? Nails are done, Cosmesurge is done so it leaves

Hair
Makeup artist for no reason
In house massage
"Meetings"
Filming walking to the car
Filming driving in the car
Haaaamaazing
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

vjbdlnmp

Agree. Fat shaming is wrong. And as far as I'm concerned she can eat what she likes. She's not a rabbit! I just think she should ease off on the fillers too for her own good.

I think she's exhausted from all the travelling. Needs some time at home.

He looked really pissed off in that clip with the ice cream. As if he'd just been reading this page 😳
I guess I have some difficulty feeling empathy for her because she is exhausted from traveling to beautiful places and resorts, eating great food, having fun with friends, staff waiting on her 24/7, traveling and having alone time knowing her children are well taken care - when there are so many women that are raising children and barely have a chance to go get a haircut in peace. I do feel sorry for her as I feel that deep down inside she is very unsettled and doesn't have peace. Rather she is traveling for work or pleasure - she has more time alone to take care of herself than most women. In the end - I just don't see a happy person and that is sad because she sure tries her hardest to show a different narrative on her instagram.

npadcr

Chatty Member
I think she's preggo 🤯
Nah, that is her big stomach that gets distended when she drink alcohol and eats the wrong food. She has talked about it on her podcast. She has problems with her gut health. She said on her recent podcast that she has started a diet as she has been eating alot recently. I have seen her stomach blow up like that. She isn't going to have a baby anytime soon - she said that she is very happy with the famly she has and she is in no hurry to change her family size. All that IVF is noting more than a story line.

You know I torture myself weekly and listen to her podcast ( I just can't stop listening to it even though it is so bad) but his week is such a joke. She is talking about getting organized and she is cleary reading off a list that she found on the internet and is she is injecting her own personal life with this list and it is a joke. She is talking about how she sets a alarm clock to get up early (sure, yeah we believe that) and she cooks food in batches so she can freeze meals for the week ( sure, she hasn't cooked ever and in fact has two cooks) then she talk about how she and Dirty Juan/ IQ27 take on so much work that they never complete anything. (well that is right, they don't complete anything). She did say that Dirty Juan/IQ27 is the king of procrastenation and she has to always tell him to finish things ( that's of no surprise) The worst think ever is she said that her looks are her work. Well, she should be working in the mall in the pet store because her looks are horrific. How in the world does she have a stylist and come out looking like a hooker and a cheap one at that. She said that we all should have a sergio in our lives so we will always have a packer in our lives. Okay, when I heard that I decided enough, I can't listen to anymore...............ARGGHHHH she is just awful. Again, sorry for the rambling.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SFV

VIP Member
They are flying into Abu Dhabi with Ethiad from Geneva rather than direct to Dubai, and that's because ........ Ethiad is about 1/3rd the price of Emirates.

I know, because I am flying on Saturday and looked at both routes and Ethiad in Business was so much cheaper than Emirates out of Geneva, but I could not face the hassle of going via Abu Dhabi. There were no miles upgrades with Emirates either.

Now they have the inconvenience of having a PCR test on landing in Abu Dhabi and then a drive from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, which is one of the worst roads in the UAE.

They are penny pinching, that's for sure !!

Friday or Saturday, I could have flown to Abu Dhabi for around CH3,800, the same two days with Emirates into Dubai was CHF12,000. (2 people)

vjbdlnmp

Imagine having to sell yourself for $45 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, its comical ! how much does CS charge ?
pimped himself out with no shirt on too! most normal housewife husband are happily working their jobs and supporting their wives. This guy for some reason thinks he is the star now and she is there to support him- he is taking over her role. Never heard of any housewi
Where are all their New York pals? Dorinda? Ramona? Maybe tomorrow night will be a big dinner?!
What does he say at dinner?? "This is our yob? Ah ha!!"????🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄
They are quite alone aren't they?

Well, it sure doesn't look they are being greeted with open arms by the New York Friends, could this be a sign of people keeping their distance from th two of them. So far, one dinner at the polo lounge ( yawn, you go there when you are 18 and trying to impress a date) with two people that I have never heard of. Where are here celebrity artists friends, her reality star friends, Tommy HIllfiger's wife, Dorinda and Luke? The fact is most people aren't living in NYC anymore as the crime is so bad and it is dangerous- I won't travel into the city like I use to. No travel to the high ends stores and boutiques....can't afford them I suppose. I guess it would be beneath these two morans to go to ground zero and walk through the museum and see how terrible that day was when the twin towers were bought down and lost of live. It is so beautifully, respectfully done but they aren't interested in showing things like that. They would rather him take his shirt off and ask for 45 dollars to call us. Out of touch with reality you two, time to move on to another place, we are bored with you.

Last edited:
  • Heart

npadcr

Chatty Member
Yeah the shower scene oh my god! Wtf? Also she just wants to rest, relax and snooze but he won't let her. What a pain in the arse to be stuck on an island with 😂
Yeah, a good friend would pull her aside and tell her she needs to get off of social media with this fool and get herself together. But does she really have any good friends left- I would say not. All her old friends probably started distancing themselves from her when she hooked up with this guy.
They were smart because look at the people that are surroundHer bike ride this morning with numbnuts she could clearly pass for his mother.
I follow a handful of cute family travel bloggers, including the Bucket List Family who are pretty well known. They were at Soneva resorts in the Maldives in the last few months, clearly the resorts are doing a big influencer marketing push. The hilarious thing is that these families with actual legitimate toddlers were so much better behaved and brought so much more to their stories. If I was paying $1k or more per night for a fantasy vacation and then I had to see Caroline’s burnt ass sleeping on a couch in the middle of a 3 start michellin restaurant, I would be asking for my money back. There are “instagram husbands” out there who truly lift their wife’s brands, create polished content etc. Not Sergio. How ironic that her last podcast was all about her being a judgy bitch towards women who are “self-destructing”. She also calls out friends who don’t get real with their friens who are self-destructing. So, ok, Caroline, if you have any real friends out there, hopefully one of them will alert you to the fact that YOU. ARE. SELF. DESTRUCTING. It’s not just drinking drugs and sex from the rafters that constitutes self-destructing - it’s also making terrible decisions like marrying your boy toy, and filling your face and body with toxic poison, and filling your life with grifters and low-lifes. Classic downward spiral. Someone please get real with her! And someone please alert these brands (like the Sofitel Paris) that Caroline and Sergio do not influence anything positive. They are desperate moochers who can’t even bother to produce decent content.
Exactly, what we have been on here saying for months. Glad that more people are joining us to share thoughts as well. The sight of this bloated, sunburned, sloppily dressed arse laying on a couch at a resort that offers michelin star food is beyond disgusting. Either she was so intoxicated that she couldn't make it back to her room or she is self/medicating other ways. The disrespect she showed this resort by showing up for dinner in pajamas and then laughing about it on social media is beyond anything I can comprehend. Listen, this woman has been self destructing for years but had at least been able to hold on to a small amount of her reputation and social graces- that is clearly gone now. This guy is the worst thing that could have happened to her - both emotionally and physically. She saw a way to increase viewers and change her whole persona by joining forces with this dirty john type of guy. In a matter of 2 years she has lost most of her good friends and the ones that are left she treats horribly (sophie/juliet), turned her children's lives upside down, made a complete fool of herself and most importantly she lost her reputation/character which wasn't that great to begin with but had the followers from LOL that thought she was royalty. Don't feel one bit sorry for her but hopeful that businesses will stop working with these two jokers. She goes from doing ads for dog food to luxury resorts and everything in between- what a disaster!

vjbdlnmp

I've a question. Does anyone know what IQ27 is an entrepreneur in? Is it tech? Entrepreneurs usually do speaker events talking about their product and their innovation. So what is he?
Great question maybe he will let us all know now that they know where to find us? As much as he likes to brag and show off one would think he would use this instagram platform to springboard his brand/products. The only thing that remotely looks like a job would be flying that annoying drone and taking videos of everything that has a pulse or moves. I think his innovation is to cling on tightly to mama the money train and take as many vacations he can get for free ads or gifts to put on social media. Perhaps he should sit back and think of just how far ahead most people his age are in their careers. You know the ones that actually get up and go to work everyday instead of riding bikes around a island that you got a freebie on. Good hard work makes you such a better person in all areas, builds character too - maybe he should give it a try.

Awww, CS just posted her friends that sent her a picture and said they miss her. Who are these people? Lets be totally honest here- the CS from LOL wouldn't have given those people in that picture the time of day 5 years ago. I guess her elementary cut out vision board that is taped to the window has helped her become more inviting. Just curious of who she really is, the CS on LOL was a wannabe socialite that wouldn't be seen with the type of people she is now calling friends. So who is she really, the one we see now or was the one on LOL a fake?

Oh wow that's amazing! Oh sorry... That's AHHHH maazing 😂.
Well to whoever did that 👍👏👏

He writes like he talks.. But you know, he has an MBA 😂😂

I don't think he can read..if the comments on his post are still there then he definitely doesn't read

An other one of those scams...thinking he can get rich quick.. Doesn't work that way you dimwit
Bravo, bravo to whoever posted us to their site- that was genius. Someone in that circus of people they surround themselves with will read these posts. If not for anything more than being curious as to what is being said. I do believe that they are thinking that they are this super great couple and everyone looks to them with admiration. Well, by the time they go through 2300 post I think they may be a bit surprised. Just wait until RHOD airs and people start to search threads like this out.

Last edited: