Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Omg! He's at the face "yim" with her!!! Seriously, what kind of MAN does that? He can't leave her alone 30mn for a face gym?? He's totally gay that's it, no one can say the contrary..my gay friends just saw the story and said "no way a straight man does that"
And he just had to get a sly dig at her saying it will make her look younger. He's a slimy toad 🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 5

SFV

VIP Member
When I used to follow her, all I could hear and see was Manuel from Fawlty Towers, ‘que?‘

• Haha

mdaadm

Yes the Tracy tutor connection is though Juliet. Juliet went to college (USC) with Kristin Tutor. My insta-sleuthing leads me to believe that she introduced Caroline to Kristin during the LoL days and then something caused a fallout between Juliet and Kristin, while Caro and Kristin became close. The Tutors are about as “old money” as you can get in LA (where nothing is actually old). But that doesn’t mean they are classy! Just google the dad Ron Tutor and you will read about various scandals. Kristin’s ex husband is/was in jail for financial fraud. None of these people have any class whatsoever! It is hilarious that a straight up gold-digger like Shiva Safai who allowed herself to have sex with that nasty lizard Mohamed Hadid is somehow emerging as “classy” in this scenario. Just goes to show how gross and scheming all these other players are. In other news it looks like Sophie’s boyfriend is slowly emerging from the shadows. He will no doubt regret it! It really does make these clowns look absolutely foolish to be posting their meal #1999 at Bagatelle while a war is going on not that far away. For the love of god, stop posting yourselves singing along to 90s music and have some dignity! Not saying they shouldn’t carry on skiing, but read the room!!! Oh wait, do Caroline and Sergio even know how to read? 😂

Oooh I just looked at the comments on her last post. So who cares to float a guess as to why the negative comments have stayed up on her recent posts? The balloon video (from their tiny dumpy double room in Paris) is still on her feed, still with hundreds of negative comments blasting them for being littering idiots. The assistants in Dubai have had two weeks to clean that shit up! At the very least Caroline and/or Sergio could’ve acknowledged the feedback from their “community” - that’s what real influencers do, they “engage”.
And now the comments on the tone deafness of her recent post are going unchecked. I wonder if their latest crew of assistants have jumped ship. That woman Karen (who Sergio seems to have a huge crush on!!!) appeared to be very competent and even sort of classy herself. Hopefully she moved onto a real job where her skills can be valued rather than debasing herself by shlepping around/acting as nursemaid for these two dolts.
Ok and last comment for now and I hope these losers actually read this (this one is mainly for Sophie): posting “#peace“ while you’re tipsily frugging at Bagatelle is not the thing!! Get your dumb ass off of Instagram today and keep your silly holiday photos to yourself for a little while. Someone please get these people a proper social media consultant! They really have lost the plot.

Last edited:

Patsy Fritatas

She said it on her podcast yesterday. That he does not let her or allow her (imagine Cem telling her that) to go out on girl's night but she is hoping that the older he gets the more he will want to go out and then she can go with the girls. She tried to play it off like it wasn't a big deal by saying she is tired of going out with the girls.
I find this staggeringly stupid of her. To agree to that and to admit to her friends and on a podcast, that she thinks that's okay because that's what he wants. Wow!! That is such an unhealthy attitude for a relationship to never have time with girlfriends. It's essential. What's that old saying? Men will come and go. But good friends last forever. She needs to grow a backbone.

There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it. This little punk has managed to come in and turn this woman's life upside down and she either is to embarrased to admit what everyone sees or she will not give anyone including Cem a reason to say "we told you"
Someone earlier wrote she saved him from being a "pool guy in LA" and that is exactly the truth. He has no redemming qualities that we see and that is actually what he should be showing us (people on social media) instead of stupid private jets, YSL purple backpack, bottle of champagne, Hermes bag and all the endless props in his images that make him look rich. What audience is he targeting? Most young men his age probably think (I know they think) he is strange/issues for being with a woman who is so much older so they can't relate. The women that follow her like us- initially where happy for her/him until his real self came out so he isn't getting viewership in this age group- so who do you think follows him?
They seem to have hundreds of followers who love their posts and tell them 'wow so happy for you. Beautiful couple' etc. Can people not recognise fake when it's infront of them?

Patsy Fritatas

Caroline definitely didn’t seem sad waving him
off.

I have no idea how you forget an ESTA
She was definitely not sad. In fairness she is very controlled in showing no emotion. I'd say she was delighted to be getting rid of him for a while! But she doesn't give anything away!

She waves him off like he's a 7 year old off on his first trip alone, dressed in his new clothes😆 The way she says "I love you" sounded less than convincing!
He's such a tool🤮
I think for a moment he was going to stay and she was thinking 'no fecking way are you staying mate!! Get on that plane!!" 😂😂😂

She waves him off like he's a 7 year old off on his first trip alone, dressed in his new clothes😆 The way she says "I love you" sounded less than convincing!
He's such a tool🤮
He just couldn't wait to get on the plane and film his glass of champagne! What an arse he is!!

She is just happy to be at home with her dogs without him there. Maybe there is a normal woman in there underneath the faux 'Im so loved up with IQ27' exterior after all?

npadcr

Chatty Member
She just needs to dump him, get a good manager and social media agency and she will be fine. Especially after RHOD is released. She needs to delete the embarrassing content that features Sergio and move on. She needs to stop over sharing and have a lovely curated feed with decent age appropriate brand sponsorships.
Very well said!!! Totally agree on everything you shared. The best thing for her to do is get rid of this guy before that shows air. They will rip this unemployed giglio to shreds on social media. She needs to stop with the damn divorced not dead podcast- its oversharing to a point of pathetic. And, she is not divorced, she is married! Stop selling everything that is offered to her from dog food to shoes and dressing like she is competing with her 16 year old daughter. The problem is she is 46 but trying to maintain a apperance and mannerism that is more fitting to being married to a 27 year old. If she advertises and connects more with women her own age- it holds no interest in the 20-30's something viewers she thought she could get by hooking up with the ice cream man.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
I think he's with that creepy Spanish bitcoin guy, and she knows all about it and is ok with it.

I was going to say yesterday it's an Airbnb or a friend let her stay there. Turns out it's Lucy, she's part of the group of people that was at that birthday she was at when she was dressed with the orange hooker and shoes dress. Lucy wasn't there but it's a group from London that hang out together all the time. Cem is also friends with her..

I just CANNOT with IQ27 cheap bouquet and filming it all.. Plus, if you are going to get a bouquet, AT LEAST have one done! Don't just pick a random one from a $10 bucket..he's so disgusting it's incredible.

And why does CS now constantly look like crap? When he films her in the appartement with the messy hair and dirty tracksuit, is really not a good luck and it's not even cute. I mean when I travel to the US or ANY long distance, the first thing I do is take a shower and put on fresh clothes. I noticed that she does the same thing when she goes to the gym in the evenings..she just stays in the gym clothes the rest of the night.

What about those rumors then? I don't see how it's possible..he's always glued to her hip
I'd say $10 was all he had left from his pocket money!

SFV

VIP Member
Its like when I was sending my daughter off to University for the first time, 'Mom, I don't want to go' !! 'Go, you have to go darling, I love you, I will see you soon "

He really is a simpleton ! and for all her personality faults and maybe using him to try to make of a go of being an influencer, I just don't see what she can find even remotely attractive or interesting about him.

Twixchick

The Dresses, she & the daughter had on were disgusting. Zero Class.
Both looked like Hookers

OMG !
What weirdo puts this on.!!!
Does anybody know, why on earth anyone would feel the need to do this ??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
His hand looks like it has never done a days work, it’s all those manicures he must fit into his busy day! 🤣

• Haha

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
I am wondering if the twin that doesn't get along with Sergio, Aaron?, lives full time with Cem as we never ever see him anymore in the very brief glimpses of her children that we do see these days.
They'd all be better of with their father, especially her daughter as she's at that vulnerable ago.

Ok, so I'm not a violent person but they both make me want to smack their smug shiny faces 😡 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
This group is just going to get bigger and bigger as we are now finding out people really do not like those 2..when Real Housewives will come out, it will be worse.
I think that her demise was marrying IQ 27..she not only married down but the guy is just dumb as a rock, acts like a teenager, doesn't let her breath, is jealous of her kids, has no conversation, posts stories trying to show off like he's a millionaire etc.

I still can't shrug the Tindler Swindler vibe from him..
It’s official for me - I am referring to him as IQ27- I laugh every time I see that!!!

• Haha

Patsy Fritatas

He's very high-pitched isn't he? Also whoever keeps writing 'these two morans' instead of 'morons' please keep doing it because it's hilarious. Not knocking the typo but it is going to end up sticking like IQ27. And now "these two morans"😂 🤣😃

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
I am absolutely amazed at just how ignorant this guy is. He can't speak proper sentences, he can't spell simple words - how is anyone to believe that he has a MBA degree. There is no way any of these husbands from the wives of RHOD are sitting having meanful discussions with this toddler. He can't complete a proper sentence - it's unbelivable. He is on top of a mountain telling us its soooo beautiful when we can clearly see it freezing cold and looks miserable. And why film a mountain trail as if we have't ever skiied before. I think that is the issue he has- he is so immature and has done nothing with his life that he thinks none of us have and he needs to show us. Clown Lips just sits there and soaks it all up like she is royalty! Still no hugs to or from your kids? It's hard to believe that she was actually married to a respectful man like Cem when you see her behavior with this toyboy. She for sure left Cem because he wouldn't cater to her and put up with this lazy behavior.

SFV

VIP Member
I guess the Rhyme or Reason is that they are very much cash strapped, and don't have the resources to play the long game. They need the money so have to take it from wherever it comes, it all feels like last ditch attempts to keep afloat.

You could almost imagine them, sitting together, counting out the hard cash !

Last edited:

npadcr

Chatty Member
I think they are far too narcissistic to give a toss what we think. Sophie seems to have partied like crazy, I’m not sure it’s luxury enough for Caz and Serg and they look like fish out of water . Juliet is probably doing a photo shoot, with herself.
I cannot see any real camaraderie with this group of ‘friends’ I think they are all holding on to some good times they had together many years ago, trying to re live them whilst knowing it will never be re created.
Yeah, they could care less what we or anyone thinks enough to change their behavior for. Hell, they would sell each other out if an opportunity arose for a moment in the spotlight! Although, I do believe someone on that team and I think it is clown lips herself is reading comments here! IQ27 has limited the blabbering for a moment and clown lips is doing these selfies like she is so classy and deep in thought! Perhaps she just realized she is heading into what week 4 of not seeing her children? I don’t know how she can continue to travel with this loser and has three children somewhere that she hasn’t physically touched with a hug for over 20 days!

• Sad

npadcr

Chatty Member
All this traveling from one place to another is giving them quite the reputation. Neither work, don’t pay for anything! Just imagine how these two morons treat their household staff if they could treat a friend like that. Sophie got the last laugh though- posting those comments on the gram probably pissed those two off!!!

• Haha

SFV

VIP Member
OMG, he has posted THE most unflattering video of her ass, as she is walking on a treadmill ! He is one nasty fucker !

• Haha