Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else but I thi k she looks particularly miserable at the moment. Is it the criticism about how she's looking? Or the comments on sergios insta about her? Or maybe she's just tired? Dunno but she isn't happy and hasn't posted much today.

Reactions: 6

spotonlurker

Just saw that Liz Hurley has arrived at the spa in Austria they were just at imagine if Sergio had seen her there! Doesn’t bear thinking about .. amazzzzing she would have been all over his stories if he had half the chance !

• Haha
Reactions: 5

npadcr

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but if I was loaning my appartement and I saw these 2 EATING on the couch and putting chips all over the the place, I would be PISSED!! Once again they show they have no respect for anything. The least you can do is be respectful to the owner and not eat like slobs on the couch.
Coming from him it's no surprise, but her?! She is supposed to have been well educated..guess that all went out the door since she's been with that idiotic boy.
I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

What did you say?
OH, he deletes my replies all the time.

What did you say?
Tell us what did you say, I am curious now

She looks awful !
But the real question is what is this ass doing with this legs?

Now, they must be getting Desperate for money !
Who the fuck would want to Pay him for a Message 🤩
She looks totally Uninterested, when he asks her something (Couldn’t make out what he said) & what She re
View attachment 1161529
plied 🤷🏻‍♀️
Didn't see this- let me go listen, will be right back!

But she won't, because for some reason she's enjoying all this humiliation. Otherwise she would surely tell him to stop filming. 🤷‍♀️

Now there's a face I'd never tire of smacking!
Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.

I thought the same thing, just slopping up this apartment. What is wrong with her putting food all over him - she does it all the time. Just recently she put icecream on his face at that drunken party she went to with the hooker dress. They stayed in on their first night in NYC- what where are all these friends that love her so much, no dinner at the hot spots? Ummm, maybe because they can't get any freebies and they can't afford the prices for a dinner?

Omg- he is so gross. Nothing attracive about him AT ALL. I don't know how she let him even touch her. She really enjoys making him look like a fool doesn't she and I am kinda liking it.
I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.

I am with you, who would send him a message- if I was on a deserted island or in prison and he was the only person I could contact- I would just stay on the island and in jail. He really is getting into himself like he is this new cool rich upcoming influencer that we all need to start to follow. He is working out more and getting biceps like a 10th grade high school boy. Absolutely repulsive.
I just went to the website and he is charging $45 dollars for one person and $315 for a business. Okay, what business would use him for a Cameo appearance. He does 2 seperate examples and he has his shirt off and he said he is here for us women just book him. I will never be the same after watching that.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misty Morning

What the hell has he got on?

I’m wondering where the old Caroline is? I feel something is definitely wrong. He undermines her so much n she seems to let him. The old Caroline was feisty and had no problem saying what she thought. Quite sad really. I could not cope with a manchild wanting to be around me morning, noon and night. He grates on me for the few minutes I see of his stories never mind living with him.
More to the point, what the hell is she wearing !!!
Her Grandma Legs (Super Knobbly Knees) with those Vile Grandma Shoes (which make them look even Knobblier)
And earlier the Ugly Trousers!
Then she has the Nerve to plug one of her many ‘try to make money’ ventures - ‘Aquarius Luxury Concierge’ for people to go to, for How to Dress Advice 😱

Attachments

• Haha

npadcr

Chatty Member
Caroline just in case you haven't already picked up on it yet - your over the top selfish behavor and lack of humanity to the less fortunate is exactly why Cem is not in your life anymore and you are supporting a 27 year old who my 2 year old niece who is bilingual in spanish and english has a better vocabulary. Look in the mirror at your haggard self and ask yourself was it all worth it.

Just saw that Liz Hurley has arrived at the spa in Austria they were just at imagine if Sergio had seen her there! Doesn’t bear thinking about .. amazzzzing she would have been all over his stories if he had half the chance !
OMG- they are probably so pissed off right now.

For sure they read these comments as we are really growing at page 6 in less than 48 hours. He is quieter and not using words like epic, amazing instead replaced it with that looks so much better. Also, he is not speaking in the videos as much as he was a few days ago. I love it- lets keep them on their toes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She even has a filter on her 16 year old daughters face :sneaky::sneaky:. Sadly, I think her daughter is being groomed to follow in her mothers footsteps.
I noticed the filter and thought how sad it was. This wasn’t a party for Yasmine it was an Instagram opportunity for her mother and the sad hangers on. Yasmine’s body language screamed “get away from me” in that awful hug picture.

Jennyblonde

Chatty Member
Dawn Ward is a nasty piece of work and the last person I'd leave my teenage daughter with. She's in court for racial abuse and drug possession soon. Hopefully we'll see her on an episode of Banged up Abroad! - but unfortunately money talks.

LouisLover

What the hell has he got on?

I’m wondering where the old Caroline is? I feel something is definitely wrong. He undermines her so much n she seems to let him. The old Caroline was feisty and had no problem saying what she thought. Quite sad really. I could not cope with a manchild wanting to be around me morning, noon and night. He grates on me for the few minutes I see of his stories never mind living with him.

Attachments

• Haha

cakebytheocean

The more he posts the more I’m seeing a nasty side.
Caroline clearly wants to cover herself here after she got oil on her leggings and then he comes and rips the towel off. Zooming in right here! Have some respect for your wife….. no decency
As others have said, I think she is getting tired of all of this. He NEVER STOPS FILMING how could you live like that

Attachments

• Sick

Joan on Third

Chatty Member
I have no idea what any of that is. LOL followers who actually gave her a name and loved her are now looking at this stuff in disbelief and are stunned at just how far she has fallen with the people he has dragged into her life now. He just can’t go out and get a decent job but instead post images of him and these people as if we are to be impressed! Please CS get away from him why you have a bit of decency left.
Yes exactly, she's fallen so low from LOL it's pretty sad. IQ27 has completely destroyed her image

SFV

VIP Member
I don't listen to her podcast anymore, I just can't, so thanks to those of you who do and who give us the scoop.

It just beggars belief that she admits to how controlling he is. I just saw a video on her stories, where she made a mistake on the date of their wedding, he looked like he had to really try to contain his rage, fucking hell, his face was absolutely vicious. So many red flags there, if a friend or my teenage daughter disclosed even one of those incidents (not even allowed a massage alone), I would be extremely concerned and warning them to get away asap but to do it safely. The emotional abuse seems to be kicking in too, with the subtle passive aggressive insults about her appearance.

If she leaves him, he will destroy her without any qualms, he will have nothing to lose.

I am beginning to wonder if she did not want the separation from Cem at all!! She doesn't have a good word to say about Cem, and if what she says is true she has gone from one dreadful controlling husband straight into a marriage with another. She certainly portrays Cem as not being a nice guy at all.

There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it?
Absolutely this, 100% agree with you, something is abnormal about this !

I won't be shocked if it comes out he is gay and this was all a business arrangement for both of them from the start, another 'sponsorship' deal, the whole DubaiMiguel thing is a bit suspect too.. IQ0 followers have grown enormously, from a few hundred to over 100k since he took up with her. She got a spot on RHOD with the wedding and egg freezing being a storyline. It's not all it seems, that's for sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SFV

VIP Member
Just had a quick look at her stories.

She has posted a negative comment someone made about her body, and her reply is that ’this is what’s wrong with the world’ .

What bloody planet is she on. 😡😡😡.

She needs to do a bit of self reflection and I would suggest that she educates herself on current affairs to understand exactly what is wrong with the world! Narcisstic moron.

And a retort that IQ27 is happy, she saved hI’m from being an LA pool boy, he is hanging on to her for dear life, of course he is happy !, he doesn’t give her any credibility whatsover !

Seems he is a source of amusement and ridicule for her and her friends.

npadcr

Chatty Member
If she said that I've lost all respect for her.

Did he film this himself???? Sad if he did. Sadder if she did!!

She seems to be very submissive with men, even this manchild, despite all her hard as nails exterior that she gives off. I am gobsmacked she has allowed him to tell her she can't go out with her girlfriends. Unbelievable.
There is something off with this relationship and I just can't wrap my head around it. This little punk has managed to come in and turn this woman's life upside down and she either is to embarrased to admit what everyone sees or she will not give anyone including Cem a reason to say "we told you"
Someone earlier wrote she saved him from being a "pool guy in LA" and that is exactly the truth. He has no redemming qualities that we see and that is actually what he should be showing us (people on social media) instead of stupid private jets, YSL purple backpack, bottle of champagne, Hermes bag and all the endless props in his images that make him look rich. What audience is he targeting? Most young men his age probably think (I know they think) he is strange/issues for being with a woman who is so much older so they can't relate. The women that follow her like us- initially where happy for her/him until his real self came out so he isn't getting viewership in this age group- so who do you think follows him?

• Heart

SFV

VIP Member
He is flipping clueless, you can't post a video of anyone in Dubai without their permission, their housekeeper did not look happy with him videoing her, on her knees packing their luggage, I'm sure she didn't give him permission. He is so disrespectful and arrogant.

Her stomach is gone this morning, so clearly it was massive bloat ! :oops: :oops:

• Wow

vjbdlnmp

You can only be friends with them for a short amount of time...they zap your energy and take advantage of your generous nature.

I think age gaps don't seems so much when younger....but as you hit over 40+ gaps in maturity and interests magnify.

It's natural in any walk of life some married, kids and other priorities.

Caroline seems stuck in her 20s and has now found a playmate to help her keep there.

I'm all for having a young outlook. But the differences between her and the people she hangs around with are huge! And to maintain the funtime atmosphere 24/7 must be exhausting.

I dont know about Cem that much. Maybe he worked away alot? Or having children was a distraction to how she really was/is? All very odd.
They act like the majority of us are some poor pheasants that have to look at their at the instagram and dream and wish we had lives like that. Do they ever think that there are a huge bunch of us that have money and travel well and actually pay for it but don't brag about it.

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I agree with everything you say with the exception of feeling sorry for her. She is narcissistic and is one of the most nasty, selfish, self absorbed women that chooses to share this fake life style with the world. When you go public with your life then she needs to be prepared for the reaction to things that come out of her mouth.
You are spot on with how she looks now compared to when she was married to Cem. Despite what she wants us to believe she has fallen so far from grace that she and her lifestyle look like two different people's life.
Looking at the cluttered rooms, pets crawling all over the bed and house and IQ27 following her around the house with that damn video camera and his constant blubbering - its all disgusting.
Her foul mouth and her dropping the "f" bomb every other word just makes her look and sound like trash.

She is so jealous now of the fact that she has married this loser IQ17 who she is finally realising that she is going to have to support him financially forever.
She wants us all to believe that she wouldn't want a man closer to her age - regardless if he is wealthy.
So what is it Caroline, you are trying to tell us that you can't wait for IQ27 to hit it big so you can stop working and we are to believe that if a wealthy man showed interest in you and gave you the lifestyle you really want- that you would turn that away? Don't buy it, no way!
No middle age man would want a woman like her - as she brings nothing to the table as far as personality, businesse ventures ( declared bankruptcy), the most foul mouth, kids that look like they are a handful, has shared way too much about her personal life, and finally hooking up with this loser has made any chance of her ever having the life she expected she was going to have with this loser.

I have thought about the reason why she puts up with him and I think I may have figured some of it out. If she tries to be truthful about how bad this guy really is and how difficult her life has become - she would have to admit that she has made a huge mistake. She isn't the type of person that will ever say that she is sorry so imagine if she had to admit to everyone that things are a mess and she is stuck with this guy. Every avenue in her life that she puts out there for people to analyze - looks so chaotic and staged. The only chance she has of trying to turn this mess around would be to get rid of him quickly- and stop selling everything that she can. She is totally unrelatable to most people. She should get off social media for awhile and regroup. Once RHOD comes out and people really see her and this mess she is married to now- she won't be able to handle the stress of what will be coming at her.

Can I just say swearing doesn’t make you trash.
Entitlement, rudeness, meanness, being self involved, continuously mooching … that makes you trash. I just need to be clear about that.

npadcr

Chatty Member
So where do we think they are heading to next? Perhaps home to see the children for a bit or is it on the paid holiday wedding gift from Kristen Tutor. Either way at some point they have to be exhausted from traveling, maybe even for these two how can you stay away from home for so long?
Great question!! I would imagine tomorrow will be a trip to airport, filming luggage, getting off plane, filming luggage and throw in a few “amazing and epic” from IQ27 and it will be a typical day

• Haha