Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's out of control here in England, the NHS is over whelmed but we've got an idiot still in charge of our country, so nothings being done about it. If Juliet comes back to England, she can still carry on as she is in Dubai. These people don't care about others, just themselves, they don't care if they spread it around and someone with a weakened immune system catches it. Masks have only just come back in here after the baffoon decoded to get rid of them in the Summer and Autumn, so they may think they don't need to wear them, or are part of the tin hat brigade.

I wonder how successful her podcast is?
I am confused? Is there not a pandemic in Dubai? Its' horrible in the USA- but are we the only country that is having a problem.?Here in the USA we are all being told so many different things. Aboslutely, a madhouse in hospitals, urgernt cares - no health care staff. Meanwhile,these two still are going to dinners, out shopping, entertaining ( new years eve) and no mask on. I saw her parents sitting at the table eating and thought she isn't even protecting them?

Her podcast is so awful - maybe for the one percenters in the world could gleem something from it. The average woman can't relate to anything she is saying. Also, why is it divorced not dead - clearly she isn't divorced anymore. How about changing it to -Married a toyboy during my midlife crisis?

Reactions: 3
I am confused? Is there not a pandemic in Dubai? Its' horrible in the USA- but are we the only country that is having a problem.?Here in the USA we are all being told so many different things. Aboslutely, a madhouse in hospitals, urgernt cares - no health care staff. Meanwhile,these two still are going to dinners, out shopping, entertaining ( new years eve) and no mask on. I saw her parents sitting at the table eating and thought she isn't even protecting them?

Her podcast is so awful - maybe for the one percenters in the world could gleem something from it. The average woman can't relate to anything she is saying. Also, why is it divorced not dead - clearly she isn't divorced anymore. How about changing it to -Married a toyboy during my midlife crisis?
Maybe it should be divorce is dead!

Reactions: 2

Every country is doing things differently, the way our government in England is behaving it's like we don't have a pandemic in my opinion. I thought maybe Dubai was more relaxed, I don't know. Juliette, Caroline's family may not wear masks, social distancing, due to the majority not social distancing in England etc. I think omicron is everywhere, although it's not as bad as delta for those of us who are vaccinated, but you catch it easier. It's also up to her parents to look after themselves and they know her lifestyle. I doubt her parents are bothered about protecting others like their staff, those kind of people only think about themselves.

It looks like Juliet maybe reads here? I've no idea of Caroline does? We've mentioned she's still there and hasn't seen Caroline and all of a sudden they've met up and mentioned they're still friends.

I don't think I'll listen to it, I'm still finding it funny that she asked about cheating on your other half, when from what I've read on here she cheated on her hubby.

She just said on her podcast that she has a needy husband and how her children love Sergioooo and attend her wedding and they are all settled in as a happy family. What I have a problem with this podcast is that she almost gloats about being divorced yet look how quickly she is married. She is hosting a podcast where she is acting like she is this struggling divorcee when in actuality she went from one man to another. She is not a professional therapist and should not be offering any advice that some insecure person may take. She needs to watch also, how her daughter is being filmed on instagram stories. She is only 15 for goodness sake.

Reactions: 6
lol
She just said on her podcast that she has a needy husband and how her children love Sergioooo and attend her wedding and they are all settled in as a happy family. What I have a problem with this podcast is that she almost gloats about being divorced yet look how quickly she is married. She is hosting a podcast where she is acting like she is this struggling divorcee when in actuality she went from one man to another. She is not a professional therapist and should not be offering any advice that some insecure person may take. She needs to watch also, how her daughter is being filmed on instagram stories. She is only 15 for goodness sake.
It’s hard to take advice from someone who has everything done for her and appears to spend little quality time with her children. The early podcasts were okay but I can’t bear to listen to them anymore, she is not relatable in the slightest. I think I recall her saying there was no excuse for anyone to walk around with yellow teeth and to set aside money for aesthetic work or something along those lines which is pretty harsh for people who have to prioritise their money say like on their children and putting food on the table!! A podcast which reflected her navigating her life as a single person and who was dating again would have been far more interesting to hear about than the circus that Caroline and Sergio has become together, it’s become entertaining for the wrong reasons. I don’t know anyone that would envy her being with him, he is so childish! Everytime he says darling and honey I cringe😆 also was her sister at her wedding I don’t recall seeing her there?

Reactions: 4
lol

It’s hard to take advice from someone who has everything done for her and appears to spend little quality time with her children. The early podcasts were okay but I can’t bear to listen to them anymore, she is not relatable in the slightest. I think I recall her saying there was no excuse for anyone to walk around with yellow teeth and to set aside money for aesthetic work or something along those lines which is pretty harsh for people who have to prioritise their money say like on their children and putting food on the table!! A podcast which reflected her navigating her life as a single person and who was dating again would have been far more interesting to hear about than the circus that Caroline and Sergio has become together, it’s become entertaining for the wrong reasons. I don’t know anyone that would envy her being with him, he is so childish! Everytime he says darling and honey I cringe😆 also was her sister at her wedding I don’t recall seeing her there?
Her sister was there, she was in the video with Juliet where they were talking about the cost of the flights. She was also in their NYE videos. She has been on the podcast, as she is also divorced, and said she hates social media which is probably why she doesn't really feature on Caroline's IG.

I completely agree with this! I always find it very weird how she is talking a lot about divorce like an empowered woman who battled through the emotional & financial challenges alone. Her experience is not authentic to a lot of divorced people. It’s not like she slowly left her husband, dealt with the breakdown of her marriage and the divorce, then rebuilt herself as a single woman and then started dating again and met somebody. She literally started her relationship with Sergio whilst she was married to Cem.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she feels about all the stuff about Prince Andrew in the news having dated him in the past?

She actually never dated him as he was more a friend of her parents. She mentioned that on one of her many rants! Today consist of SERGIOOOO flipping hamburgers on the grill and putting his hand to his heart and saying he is so blessed. I coulnd't make this crap up if I tried. Meanwhile, back in in the dog pound (i mean bedroom) he is complaining about pillows she has bought and doesn't know how to change the pillowcase. At this point you two I would say you have actually run out of content.

I completely agree with this! I always find it very weird how she is talking a lot about divorce like an empowered woman who battled through the emotional & financial challenges alone. Her experience is not authentic to a lot of divorced people. It’s not like she slowly left her husband, dealt with the breakdown of her marriage and the divorce, then rebuilt herself as a single woman and then started dating again and met somebody. She literally started her relationship with Sergio whilst she was married to Cem.
Absolutely agree! She played her cards completely wrong. She had a better chance of getting her reality show as a single woman dating and starting out single and navigating life. Now people may have watched that. Instead she hooked up with this emotionally stunted toyboy, married him and most people can't stand him or her because they are so superficial. She should hope that he dosen't end up on reality tv - social media will not be kind to him - or her either.

lol

Oh my I never heard him make the comment about yellow teeth - but it certainly sounds like her. I mean she has her toyboy filming facials that women normally have and getting tanned (latin men don't go for fake tan - i speak from experience - they don't need too) so nothing she would do or say at this point would surprise me. Totally agree when he says honeeeeee or you are so beautifulllllllll I just saw ewwwwww! there is nothing beautiful about her inside or out.

Last edited:
Caroline mentioned she is moving to an apartment while the house is being built. She can't stay in the current rental til then? She had curtains etc put in so spent a fair bit of money there when didn't need to as not hers! Why wouldn't she just stay inn the rental house? I wonder if there were issues with pets? Or just that the lease was up? Usually can extend month to month tho after ...

Anyway I'm getting excited about the kids, employees, domestic help and 3.000 pets all fitting into an apartment (even a large one as no outdoor area for pets)... 🍿 what a shambles.. Caroline won't lift a finger tho but still bloody hilarious to see how they all fit...

Today's latest take away Caroline and her toyboy they both cheers to coffee at 6:40 as she lounges in bed....(that exactly what all of us her age do with 3 kids that need to get breakfast and get to school!) she calls him her driver as they are heading to some photo shoot, she said this is the life as a supermodel (ummm,not) he is stilling following her around the whole day. She calls him the hired help (her words, not mine) when he ask for a kiss. and my personal favorite....honeeeeee you look so beautiful and I love you......from her nothing!!!!! What a real gem she is to be married too! Caroline if you are reading this....it's not to late to say you made a mistake- get the sham marraige annulled and get your reality show now of you being the worlds biggest biatch!!!

Caroline mentioned she is moving to an apartment while the house is being built. She can't stay in the current rental til then? She had curtains etc put in so spent a fair bit of money there when didn't need to as not hers! Why wouldn't she just stay inn the rental house? I wonder if there were issues with pets? Or just that the lease was up? Usually can extend month to month tho after ...

Anyway I'm getting excited about the kids, employees, domestic help and 3.000 pets all fitting into an apartment (even a large one as no outdoor area for pets)... 🍿 what a shambles.. Caroline won't lift a finger tho but still bloody hilarious to see how they all fit...
The people that own the house that she has turned it to a zoo have probably asked her to leave after seeing instagram pictures of her destroying the house with her animals, lizards (anybody seen her lizard lately) and the amount of people going in and out of there. Or, the house was sold and they want her out without doing a rent back. It's a pain in the arse having to move like that twice but for her - no difference she doesn't do anything anyways

OMG - I just listened her to podcast from December 22 where she talks about her wedding- not sure how I missed this one. It's unbelievable how she talks about his family, her catering to the guest demands and how much work it was for her, 30 people got covid the night before, It's unbelilevable.....just when you think she can't get any worse she has. SERGIOOO opens up about how her daughter treats him badly all the time....actually called him a head and he is tired of it - Caroline tries to cut him off but he really keeps going. Try and listen to it if you can its full of some good info...things aren't so happy in this household for sure..................................

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We’ll at least if it doesn’t last she doesn’t need to change the name of the podcast 😂
Now that is actually really funny! She is saying in this podcast that she is moving backwards into a small apartment for 8 months and this new house isn't her dream house and eventually he will find a job. This must be killing her that her friends are all living the life she was and still wants. She said that sergiooooo is young and he will grow and find a good job! I think reality is hitting her- she is living like a 27 and starting over. I don't know about you but at this point in my life - there is no man that would have me going back to the days when I was 27 and we were struggling. She will never recoup the life she had with CEM

Reactions: 7

She actually posted something yesterday while she was lying on the sofa, and while a group of people sat working around her office table in the background, that she was working...she was lying down at the time 😂

Reactions: 5
Today's latest take away Caroline and her toyboy they both cheers to coffee at 6:40 as she lounges in bed....(that exactly what all of us her age do with 3 kids that need to get breakfast and get to school!) she calls him her driver as they are heading to some photo shoot, she said this is the life as a supermodel (ummm,not) he is stilling following her around the whole day. She calls him the hired help (her words, not mine) when he ask for a kiss. and my personal favorite....honeeeeee you look so beautiful and I love you......from her nothing!!!!! What a real gem she is to be married too! Caroline if you are reading this....it's not to late to say you made a mistake- get the sham marraige annulled and get your reality show now of you being the worlds biggest biatch!!!

The people that own the house that she has turned it to a zoo have probably asked her to leave after seeing instagram pictures of her destroying the house with her animals, lizards (anybody seen her lizard lately) and the amount of people going in and out of there. Or, the house was sold and they want her out without doing a rent back. It's a pain in the arse having to move like that twice but for her - no difference she doesn't do anything anyways

OMG - I just listened her to podcast from December 22 where she talks about her wedding- not sure how I missed this one. It's unbelievable how she talks about his family, her catering to the guest demands and how much work it was for her, 30 people got covid the night before, It's unbelilevable.....just when you think she can't get any worse she has. SERGIOOO opens up about how her daughter treats him badly all the time....actually called him a head and he is tired of it - Caroline tries to cut him off but he really keeps going. Try and listen to it if you can its full of some good info...things aren't so happy in this household for sure..................................

I just listened to that Podcast, thanks for recommending it !! all 'so proud of you honey', 'we are growing', 'so proud of us', he is like her echo chamber. I really feel for him, she is chewing him up just hasn't spat him out yet. Don't blame his mother for crying. They seem very unhappy with the size of their new house LOL, how many times did they mention that, just shows how utterly superficial they are.

Ooops do you think she released Juliet’s collaboration of the necklace too early, it seems after speaking about it Juliet and the jewellery designer have made the announcement after Caroline.

Reactions: 6
That podcast of December 22 reveals alot! She basically said she never made an attempt to get to know his sister- Sergiooooo said she only spoke to her by saying hi! This toy boy knows she isn’t happy with this financial setback sobhe is kissing her arse! I remember how excited my husband and I were when we bought our first house! We thought it was a mansion in our eyes- haha. She keeps saying how it’s small and not her dream home. Translation- she is embarrassed and pissed Sergiooooo isn’t bringing any financial security into this relationship. Hell, he is using her for her money and status. .

Reactions: 8
That podcast of December 22 reveals alot! She basically said she never made an attempt to get to know his sister- Sergiooooo said she only spoke to her by saying hi! This toy boy knows she isn’t happy with this financial setback sobhe is kissing her arse! I remember how excited my husband and I were when we bought our first house! We thought it was a mansion in our eyes- haha. She keeps saying how it’s small and not her dream home. Translation- she is embarrassed and pissed Sergiooooo isn’t bringing any financial security into this relationship. Hell, he is using her for her money and status. .
Wow, she swears a lot… and wasn’t too nice about his family. Or her friends… or her ex-assistant…

Wow, she swears a lot… and wasn’t too nice about his family. Or her friends… or her ex-assistant…
Or sergio…

Or sergio…
I would love to know what happened with her ex-assistant Melissa. She moved in with her at the start of the pandemic and played Nanny for their trip to the UK in summer 2020, then by September 2020 she was gone.

I would love to know what happened with her ex-assistant Melissa. She moved in with her at the start of the pandemic and played Nanny for their trip to the UK in summer 2020, then by September 2020 she was gone.
Affair with Sergio? Or she just realised she was working for a pair of twats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.