Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that she fired the assistant because she has SERGIOOOO to be her personal assistant. Hell, he absolutely does nothing but look at hte rain outside or follow her around the house and then drive her to dinner. She has such a trashy mouth! She drops the F word in almost every sentence. I am guessing that she thinks it makes her sound young but its one more reason why she is so unlikeable. My God in my eyes this woman has no redeeming qualities. I can't think of anyone that would be envious of her life or relationship. Seriously, its that bad. Can anybody think of one good quality or trait she may have that would want you to be a friend of hers? I am still thinking.....

Reactions: 6
It's out of control here in England, the NHS is over whelmed but we've got an idiot still in charge of our country, so nothings being done about it. If Juliet comes back to England, she can still carry on as she is in Dubai. These people don't care about others, just themselves, they don't care if they spread it around and someone with a weakened immune system catches it. Masks have only just come back in here after the baffoon decoded to get rid of them in the Summer and Autumn, so they may think they don't need to wear them, or are part of the tin hat brigade.

I wonder how successful her podcast is?
Huh?? The nhs isnt overwhelmed 🤣 turn off the tv and stop believing that bs. Maybe juliet wants to stay there for now as better whether then were having in the uk! If her kids r at private school then they can take them out and start whenever they like. D teachera have probably emailed the children some school work as well so probably not missing out on anytbing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Today's latest take away Caroline and her toyboy they both cheers to coffee at 6:40 as she lounges in bed....(that exactly what all of us her age do with 3 kids that need to get breakfast and get to school!) she calls him her driver as they are heading to some photo shoot, she said this is the life as a supermodel (ummm,not) he is stilling following her around the whole day. She calls him the hired help (her words, not mine) when he ask for a kiss. and my personal favorite....honeeeeee you look so beautiful and I love you......from her nothing!!!!! What a real gem she is to be married too! Caroline if you are reading this....it's not to late to say you made a mistake- get the sham marraige annulled and get your reality show now of you being the worlds biggest biatch!!!

The people that own the house that she has turned it to a zoo have probably asked her to leave after seeing instagram pictures of her destroying the house with her animals, lizards (anybody seen her lizard lately) and the amount of people going in and out of there. Or, the house was sold and they want her out without doing a rent back. It's a pain in the arse having to move like that twice but for her - no difference she doesn't do anything anyways

OMG - I just listened her to podcast from December 22 where she talks about her wedding- not sure how I missed this one. It's unbelievable how she talks about his family, her catering to the guest demands and how much work it was for her, 30 people got covid the night before, It's unbelilevable.....just when you think she can't get any worse she has. SERGIOOO opens up about how her daughter treats him badly all the time....actually called him a head and he is tired of it - Caroline tries to cut him off but he really keeps going. Try and listen to it if you can its full of some good info...things aren't so happy in this household for sure..................................
Wow thats very revealing! Didnt realise the daughter disliked him. I think carolines children dont respect him as they see him as a teenager

Reactions: 4
I just listend to the podcast for a second time and I am amazed just how terrible of a person she is. She talks about her guest at the circus wedding and how she had to answer their questions and how dare them travel without a assistant and nanny. She said it was too long for them to stay and wants them all to go home. The only good thing she said was how good she looks in the pictures - other than that it was an inconvience to her. Also, 30 people of 130 came down with Covid the day before and she went through with the wedding. What an absolute dreadful human.

Reactions: 5
Wow, she swears a lot… and wasn’t too nice about his family. Or her friends… or her ex-assistant…

Or sergio…
I haven’t listen to this podcast yet, I am loving what I’m hearing from you guys so far 😂😂😂😂
Wow thats very revealing! Didnt realise the daughter disliked him. I think carolines children dont respect him as they see him as a teenager

I can’t say I blame them with the way he acts

Reactions: 1
Yes, she is a bit in denial thinking she looks younger now than at her first wedding.

I really don't know how she gets away with so much swearing in the UAE, people have ended up in jail for swearing, it shows very little respect for the country and the government rules there.

Reactions: 4
So there's a post where one of her staff members is actually getting soke attention with the guy putting the pink wig on het
I was thinking that she fired the assistant because she has SERGIOOOO to be her personal assistant. Hell, he absolutely does nothing but look at hte rain outside or follow her around the house and then drive her to dinner. She has such a trashy mouth! She drops the F word in almost every sentence. I am guessing that she thinks it makes her sound young but its one more reason why she is so unlikeable. My God in my eyes this woman has no redeeming qualities. I can't think of anyone that would be envious of her life or relationship. Seriously, its that bad. Can anybody think of one good quality or trait she may have that would want you to be a friend of hers? I am still thinking.....
I've never heard her saying the F bomb. Maybe I haven't noticed! Must look out for that

I've never heard her saying the F bomb. Maybe I haven't noticed! Must look out for that

Juliet is still there , she hasn’t shown her husband or son since new year, I wonder if they have gone home. It looks so boring, she’s been in Dubai almost a month hasn’t she. Didn’t warm to her in Ladies of London and still find the same now. She reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 3
Juliet is still there , she hasn’t shown her husband or son since new year, I wonder if they have gone home. It looks so boring, she’s been in Dubai almost a month hasn’t she. Didn’t warm to her in Ladies of London and still find the same now. She reeks of desperation.
I think someone must have covid.

Caroline is pissed again, she’s having some kind of get together at her house. She looks like she’s in drag.
Caroline is pissed again, she’s having some kind of get together at her house. She looks like she’s in drag.
Another drunken night for Caroline and SERGIOOOO. She is realling digging herself isn't she with moving that hair around like a super model. Juliet who as a American I embarrased to watch her kissing up to this biatch to feel relevant. She has treated her horrible since she arrived for her circus wedding and now that she is drunk she is hanging on her. What a joke!! SERGIOOOOO, I am sure your mother is loving to see your wife dirty dancing again drunk on instgram.

Another drunken night for Caroline her mother in law would be so proud of her. Get use to this SERGIOOO you will be dragging this woman out of parties and putting her drunk ass to bed until one day you finally get sick of it and her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For the most part she already admitted on her pdocast that 70 percent of her guest flew in for her circus wedding and 30 people came down with covid days before. They can't fly back home because you have to be quarantined for 10 days and show a postitive covid test. I know here in the USA especially her in New York - you ain't getting in with COVID!

For the most part she already admitted on her pdocast that 70 percent of her guest flew in for her circus wedding and 30 people came down with covid days before. They can't fly back home because you have to be quarantined for 10 days and show a postitive covid test. I know here in the USA especially her in New York - you ain't getting in with COVID!
- Sorry, show a negative covid test to fly. these people are literallys stuck in dubai.

Juliet did have Covid but it was 18 months ago so could easily have gotten it again. If she isn’t staying for that reason it’s because the cameras are there for Housewives, she’s love to be back on tv.

Reactions: 1
Omg I am not even half way through the podcast about the wedding and it’s shocking! The number of swear words, her complete lack of affection, kindness or even regard for Sergios family. Wishing they would leave Dubai, literally saying how she never knew his sister, still doesn’t know her even though she came to Dubai and doesn’t really care to. They seem like a simple family and she has treated them all like tit. And all her free ads for the tacky af hotel she was gifted for the wedding - but she seems to complain about all the services. Rude, obnoxious and so so up herself. I never wish bad for anyone but I wonder if anything in life will humble her. She is just plain trash.

View attachment 974140Just posting these here! :)
Omg I am not even half way through the podcast about the wedding and it’s shocking! The number of swear words, her complete lack of affection, kindness or even regard for Sergios family. Wishing they would leave Dubai, literally saying how she never knew his sister, still doesn’t know her even though she came to Dubai and doesn’t really care to. They seem like a simple family and she has treated them all like tit. And all her free ads for the tacky af hotel she was gifted for the wedding - but she seems to complain about all the services. Rude, obnoxious and so so up herself. I never wish bad for anyone but I wonder if anything in life will humble her. She is just plain trash.
Girl, you are spot on with this review. I can't stop listening to that podcast its like a car accident you can't turn away from. She literally is telling everyone to get the f out of dubai because she has had enough. Imagine, these hanger ons flew to see the circus and she planned no events for them before or after the circus. OMG she is one horrible person. Keep trying to convince yourself SERGIOOOO this is a kind woman but you know what she is like. Hateful, spiteful, narcisstic and completely out of touch with reality. It's only a matter of time before she is shown the door in Dubai for her drunken antics, swear words and in moral lifestyle.

Again, can someone tell me just one redemming quality she has. I am trying to be open minded. What one thing can we all agree that she brings out that we could say - well that is a decent woman. I am open to anything.

• Heart
Girl, you are spot on with this review. I can't stop listening to that podcast its like a car accident you can't turn away from. She literally is telling everyone to get the f out of dubai because she has had enough. Imagine, these hanger ons flew to see the circus and she planned no events for them before or after the circus. OMG she is one horrible person. Keep trying to convince yourself SERGIOOOO this is a kind woman but you know what she is like. Hateful, spiteful, narcisstic and completely out of touch with reality. It's only a matter of time before she is shown the door in Dubai for her drunken antics, swear words and in moral lifestyle.

Again, can someone tell me just one redemming quality she has. I am trying to be open minded. What one thing can we all agree that she brings out that we could say - well that is a decent woman. I am open to anything.
Honestly i cant think of one thing 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.