Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow Caroline, too annoying . I do follow Sophie as I liked her but when I saw she was off skiing , I just thought - oh come on, Sophie. There is nothing relatable about her anymore. She doesn’t seem to do work just go for constant free beauty treatments and endless trips. I now tend to skip past her stories so I think it’s time to unfollow.
And Sophie declares nothing as an #AD.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know who her mystery man is? Obviously someone minted.
I don’t know. I didn’t think she would be able to going skiing seeing as UK residents are only allowed into France in exceptional circumstances . I wonder if travelling via Dubai allows a back door option. I guess the boys have gone back to UK with their dad and she’s off with her new boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
I think she already realizes she’s made a terrible mistake and is lashing out like a spoiled brat.

Her instastories have been so strange the past few days- I don't understand any of them. THis bit about watching movies from the 80 and 90's because SERGIOOOOO hasn't watched them or wasn't born yet- it to embarrass him. Who cares? It feels like she is in one of her moods and just is looking for someone or thing to critize. She is very nasty to Juliet who deserves it for allowing her to speak that way. The other blonde chick who is hanging around her with her toyboy has the most irrating voice and not sure what she does. I quess we will now see these freaks all get dressed and go to that damn hotel (that is always emptby) for new years eve.

oh..one more thing...is it me or does SERGIOOO look more feminie than in the past? Something is off with his face and I can't figure it out. He looked very sickly during their circus wedding event but now looks very feminine than in the past........I swear if these two get on a plane and start traveling again with the major outbreak of OMICRON I am going to be so pissed. They could care less who they infect and they have hosted all those parties that you know people had to get sick from.

They are filming for RHOD, so they need content and conflict for the show maybe ???

Reactions: 2
She must be so desperate for content if all she can come up with is her and SERGIOOOO laying in bed playing with dogs and watching movies that were on before he was born. Is this there defination of a "power couple"- he seems very agitated with her and she seems to enjoy irrating him. I quess the honeymoon period is over since the parties and attention is off of her. She said they were moving on January 17- maybe the 2 lazy mutts could get up, grab a box and start packing? Or is that beneath them and reserved for their staff to do. He is 27 years old and can't help move?

Reactions: 5
she is acting like a child irrating him about these damn movies. His father must think she is a complete nut. I am thinking he is working with his father maybe to do a start up? It looks like he is still in Dubai but don't see the mother. I quess she thinks its funny to completely insult her husband by saying he wasn't born when these dumb movies came out. LIttle does she realize that it makes her look like what she is a middle age mother of 3 kids. I just keep thinking he should be with a girls his own age and experience things for the first time instead of with this old washed up biatch. She also mentioned that he is picking out a baby's name. I pray he doesn't have a child with this woman.

Reactions: 4
1706A30A-D1B2-415D-9B15-E8B66B4FED41.jpeg

Hey Sergio, not only is driving and using your phone breaking the law in the UAE, it’s also dangerous for your passengers, other people and yourself! Please take care…

Once again out by themselves with her children nowhere in sight for New Years. Juliet annoys me but at least she is always with her children and seems to put them first above all else.

Reactions: 6
Once again out by themselves with her children nowhere in sight for New Years. Juliet annoys me but at least she is always with her children and seems to put them first above all else.
I thought it was lovely that Juliet spent time with her family, compared to Caroline, although maybe her kids are with their Dad. I couldn't think of anything worse than living Caroline's partying lifestyle at this age, she's done all that and us having to do it again to keep up with that waste of space she's married.
I still can't understand why Juliet has stayed in Dubai.

I think Juliet has had enough
Juliets been there too long. She should have gone to the wedding and stayed a couple of days and then gone home. I think the truth is that she wasn't invited to the New Year celebrations and had no choice but to ‘stay local’ . She needs to stop being seen as so desperate to be in Caroline’s company. Didn’t see the hanger on Dubai Miguel either.

She was absolutely wasted at the New Years Eve party. . She said that at then end of her marriage she was drinking to excess and partying all the time. because she was so unhappy - well it looks like she is back at it. She looks like she is a nasty drunk. Also, her dirty dancing and that guy that was motorboating her boobs was disgusting. I wish I could remember who's instagram story that was on. Did anyone else see it? If my husband- that I had just married a week ago witnessed me do that he would have left my ass right there. She is a sloppy drunk for sure! It is so funny to think that this is the same woman that acted so prim and proper on ladies of london. So what is it - was she putting on an act for that show or has she always been like this?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.