Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's quickly do a new thread because I have a feeling today after all the dumb ass stories we will see, there will be alot of comments posted! Who can do it?

I just went through Sergio's instagram images and it looks like his transition to faking this wealthy, european professional athlete was arounSeptember, 2018. All his images before than he has so modeling shots or he is posing with guys and they all have no shirts on. Someone can take those images out of content if they want to. I know it made me think hmmmmmm, this is odd! So I think he
Well, that is more than she does for her own children. According to her podcast, she complained and ranted about the fact they she has to keep getting her kids clothes because they grow out of them so quickly- but she has a assistant that takes care of her children affairs. She just considers this one a bit more special because he is a direct reflection on her. Remember, those are the ski pants his mommy bought him (no direspect to his mother) I mean did he even have to tell everyone that.
They took note of my Comments & this morning He has a New Outfit on, which She is saying, is much better.
They obviously Read this, Numerous times a day !

I’m happy for the kids and their dad. Privacy to be respected.

I liked how Adrienne on her podcast said it’s so important to have your children/family settled before the next relationship. It must have been challenging for the children to have another partner to consider after the marriage finished.

This doesn’t surprise me!
Anyone notice Sophie saying that she had skied home for a rest? Struck me as odd given the conversation on here yesterday about the best homes being able to ski straight from the door? Was Sophie making a point about where her chalet is?

So Caroline and Sergioooooooo are just staying in an AirBNB? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Probably. Wanting to make sure we all know how up market she’s living - being able to Ski to the door 🤩🤣
What a pretentious, sad woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Guys we at #982.. With the dumb stories coming out today there will be many comments and we can't lose each other 😂😂😂

I think they do read here too. Have you noticed he is not saying amazing as much as he usually does? I cannot believe Caroline fell for such a manchild, the sooner she wakes up and sees him for what he really is the better. Although I do think she enjoys having a lap dog 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Guys we at #982.. With the dumb stories coming out today there will be many comments and we can't lose each other 😂😂😂
I havent started a new thread before but see if you go to the influences home page then there should be a box top right that that says new thread. That's where I think you start the new one.

They are wearing helmets today I see, except the pea brained moron only has his sitting on his head and not strapped correctly beneath his chin.

I guess his hair is more important to him than his brain, which I guess is not surprising considering how little use he has for his brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let's quickly do a new thread because I have a feeling today after all the dumb ass stories we will see, there will be alot of comments posted! Who can do it?
agreed............please someone can you take a look and change to Caroline Stanbury #3

I have had a look and did a search, and can't see how to start a new thread !

WE are in guys -move to the new one Influencers- Caroline Stanbury #3. Post once you get there so we know everyone is in. This will close down soon

Head over to the new one- Influencer Caroline Stanbury #3- we are in. Check in when you get there love

Reactions: 2
What the Goss on Sophie.

I follow her on IG...she seems to have it 'all'....nice London house, life with her children, time for almost daily treatments and Paulo's body bar....though comes across as a bit too perfect.

What's her family background before marriage to a Stanbury? Did she have money before or post divorce?

And if she is so nice I don't get why she gets on so well with Caroline and spends so much time with her?
Before marriage she was Sophie Mead-Briggs, just a general girl about town. Supposed to be an interior designer but doesn't seem to get any jobs - it's all just Instagram. She seems nice enough, but her feed is very bland - there's only so much "here's how I do my hair" that one can watch before your eyes glaze over and you start to nod off.....

Reactions: 2
Before marriage she was Sophie Mead-Briggs, just a general girl about town. Supposed to be an interior designer but doesn't seem to get any jobs - it's all just Instagram. She seems nice enough, but her feed is very bland - there's only so much "here's how I do my hair" that one can watch before your eyes glaze over and you start to nod off.....
I agree...and the constant Paulo Body Barre and oh such a hectic day 😒 (in between beauty treatments)

Looked up pics of her under her maiden name. I know we all change over the years, but she has certainly had a bit of work done.

Guys, this thread is closed and there is a thread number 3. Not sure why mods didn’t close this one to posting, check out the new thread 😀

Yel

Guys, this thread is closed and there is a thread number 3. Not sure why mods didn’t close this one to posting, check out the new thread 😀
Maybe because mods aren't magic and if no one reports it how would we know 😆

Thanks for someone finally reporting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.