Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, that is the picture I was talking about. Isn't that so classy for a 46 year old mother of 3 that just got married one week ago. His father was at that party too!

I am sure CEM witnessed this behavior for the 18 years he was with this women. He is probably so glad to be rid of this. My hope is that he has found himself someone that is the complete opposite of this lady. I am sure Dubai Miquel and anyone that has a business and a reputation to keep up may want to reconsider friendships. Sergio will put up with this because he will lose his meal ticket if he gives her a hard time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I thought it was lovely that Juliet spent time with her family, compared to Caroline, although maybe her kids are with their Dad. I couldn't think of anything worse than living Caroline's partying lifestyle at this age, she's done all that and us having to do it again to keep up with that waste of space she's married.
I still can't understand why Juliet has stayed in Dubai.
The non stop partying and then staying in bed all day watching movies with their animals all over them and then getting massages. Do these wastes of space DO anything else besides this? To think this is someone that has children. She has pets for show - she never bathes them, feeds them or takes them for walks - that’s for the staff to do. It’s such a depraved disgusting way to live.

Reactions: 8
The non stop partying and then staying in bed all day watching movies with their animals all over them and then getting massages. Do these wastes of space DO anything else besides this? To think this is someone that has children. She has pets for show - she never bathes them, feeds them or takes them for walks - that’s for the staff to do. It’s such a depraved disgusting way to live.
I imagine she was brought up by nannies, so that's normal to her. However, the laying in bed all day watching TV is such a waste of life. I can't understand why when she has nothing to do, she doesn't spend time with her children. I don't think she was this bad on ladies of London, although we only see edited moments of her life. I think she needs to move back home, she's changed for the worse since living in that awful country.

Reactions: 6
I imagine she was brought up by nannies, so that's normal to her. However, the laying in bed all day watching TV is such a waste of life. I can't understand why when she has nothing to do, she doesn't spend time with her children. I don't think she was this bad on ladies of London, although we only see edited moments of her life. I think she needs to move back home, she's changed for the worse since living in that awful country.
I lived in Dubai for work for many years - it’s not an awful country at all and has many good points - but I agree that the extremes of wealth and the ability to find household staff / drivers at a relatively affordable price vs. UK helps create and perpetuate this type of laziness. It’s easy to get carried away in the glamour of Dubai which she has done. She should be careful though - whilst the UAE is very liberal, it doesn’t look kindly on drunken loud behaviour. I’d she takes this too far, she could get into trouble..

Take a look at thier filthy bed linents with the dogs climbing all over them and laying there. It is absolutley disgusting for a woman her age with 3 children. This is with her having housekeepers too. She constantly films in that room and bathroom which is dirty and cluttered - wet towels and clothes on the floor. What is wrong with this woman? He is so using her for this lifestyle of going out to dinner and parties every night. He doesn't know anyone and certainly has no money. He didn't play professional soccer/ football at a level where he was making alot of money. He played in the under 21 league- its like playing as a teenager. After seeing her sloppy drunk last night I am disgusted with her. Although, I am glad he went out to buy some new clothes as he was wearing the same jacket and pants.

I have noticed his father is in alot of pictures lately so I think he is staying in Dubai to help invest in something. Maybe he can get his lazy ass son up and out to work. As far as her - someone please let me know if you find out what she does for a living. This crap she tries to say about her podcast making all this money is a lie- and her brand is what?

Her money probably comes from her divorce payout, plus she flogs everything and anything on her Insta, she earns as the ambassador for some hotel brands and Cosmesurge and she is also a brand ambassador for Al Barari, which is a housing compound outside Dubai, and where she lives with Sergio. I saw on her Insta, that she was showing Tommy Hilfigers wife (or maybe another designers wife, not too sure) around the compound and hoping she would be a 'neighbour'. So I guess her new house is part of that deal as a brand ambassador.

Just looking at Sergio, he seems to be an emotionally stunted individual, like he is still in his early teens, really immature. He was scouted for football when he was very young and that would have been his life during his formative teen years, away from his family, surrounded by adult managers, coaches etc. there was a point at which he was celebrated as being one of the next top players in Spain, so I imagine his failure as a soccer player and being cut off from all the support that comes with that, before he was even 20, left him floundering, little or no education, barely spoke English, he must have felt a total failure and I imagine his self esteem was in the toilet. Then in walks Caroline, finally another adult interested in him, and someone who could prop and guide him along again, coach him, tell him what to do and when, and managing every aspect of his life to fit in with her ambitions.

Like another poster, I also lived in Dubai for several years, and as that poster says, Dubai is very strict morally, I could never understand how they were able to publicly flout that they lived together, before being married, as until recently it was totally illegal to cohabit without being married. Also going for IVF treatment without being married would not be legal. In the UAE, foul language can get you a long jail sentence, saying anything remotely bad or insulting about someone publicly can also get you a long jail term, so I don't know how RHOD will be interesting to the type of Real Housewives audience who love the cat fights and gossip etc. I think it will be pretty boring overall. I guess in the UAE, anything that promotes the region, specifically Dubai, is allowed a free pass.

I see on her Insta she is now flouting 'meet the Carallos' , so she is probably trying to flog that to Bravo also.

I lived in Dubai for work for many years - it’s not an awful country at all and has many good points - but I agree that the extremes of wealth and the ability to find household staff / drivers at a relatively affordable price vs. UK helps create and perpetuate this type of laziness. It’s easy to get carried away in the glamour of Dubai which she has done. She should be careful though - whilst the UAE is very liberal, it doesn’t look kindly on drunken loud behaviour. I’d she takes this too far, she could get into trouble..
It just looks like a country full of twats, i.e z Listers and influencers, with questionable people at the head of the country. It's not somewhere I'd ever want to visit or take my family.

Her money probably comes from her divorce payout, plus she flogs everything and anything on her Insta, she earns as the ambassador for some hotel brands and Cosmesurge and she is also a brand ambassador for Al Barari, which is a housing compound outside Dubai, and where she lives with Sergio. I saw on her Insta, that she was showing Tommy Hilfigers wife (or maybe another designers wife, not too sure) around the compound and hoping she would be a 'neighbour'. So I guess her new house is part of that deal as a brand ambassador.

Just looking at Sergio, he seems to be an emotionally stunted individual, like he is still in his early teens, really immature. He was scouted for football when he was very young and that would have been his life during his formative teen years, away from his family, surrounded by adult managers, coaches etc. there was a point at which he was celebrated as being one of the next top players in Spain, so I imagine his failure as a soccer player and being cut off from all the support that comes with that, before he was even 20, left him floundering, little or no education, barely spoke English, he must have felt a total failure and I imagine his self esteem was in the toilet. Then in walks Caroline, finally another adult interested in him, and someone who could prop and guide him along again, coach him, tell him what to do and when, and managing every aspect of his life to fit in with her ambitions.

Like another poster, I also lived in Dubai for several years, and as that poster says, Dubai is very strict morally, I could never understand how they were able to publicly flout that they lived together, before being married, as until recently it was totally illegal to cohabit without being married. Also going for IVF treatment without being married would not be legal. In the UAE, foul language can get you a long jail sentence, saying anything remotely bad or insulting about someone publicly can also get you a long jail term, so I don't know how RHOD will be interesting to the type of Real Housewives audience who love the cat fights and gossip etc. I think it will be pretty boring overall. I guess in the UAE, anything that promotes the region, specifically Dubai, is allowed a free pass.

I see on her Insta she is now flouting 'meet the Carallos' , so she is probably trying to flog that to Bravo also.
Regarding his "football career" I don't know how he can hat away with claim he was a footballer, he never made it. I'm sure if he was any good, he could have played in the lower leagues. I do think he's using her. I can't understand why her family went to the wedding and supported her. I just hope she's got a water tight pre-nup.

Reactions: 5

I don’t view Caroline’s IG stories that often, but she’s 45, she has 3 kids already who are nearly all in their teens. It’s one thing that they're married but I don’t see this marriage lasting forever. I feel bad if they’re doing IVF that she won’t be a present mom, that Sergio and Caroline will have Nannie’s etc to look after the baby/baby’s, especially if they have more than one child. I mean she goes out all the time, she would rely so much on the nanny’s etc, which isn’t fair for the baby.

She’s definitely having a mid life crisis that’s lasting more than a few years (cringe). Also, I know IVF can take years and that there are new moms/mums in their 40’s having kids but she already has three kids. I just will feel bad for the kid(s) when they’re older if she does fall pregnant/use a surrogate and if they do break up eventually.

This is so insightful & makes a lot of sense!

Reactions: 4
He saw her as a way to the good life- what he could have had if he stayed professional. Here in the USA there are many athletes that careers are over by the time they are 25. It happens- sports are competitive. He wasn't that good or he would still be playing. She stole his youth and should have walked away from his advances. The fact that he is with a woman closer to her daughter's age shows emotional issues. There is a reason that men can date younger but women can't - it never works. The fact is that the two of them together aren't good as they bring out the worst possible things. Its all about superficial relationships for these two, cars, clothes, restaurants, people- its all smoke and mirrors. Between them both they probably have no money and are far from being the "power couple" they think they are.

I still can't get over the pictures of her with that guy all up on her boobs at NYE!!! I bet she is a sloppy ass mean drunk!

I don’t view Caroline’s IG stories that often, but she’s 45, she has 3 kids already who are nearly all in their teens. It’s one thing that they're married but I don’t see this marriage lasting forever. I feel bad if they’re doing IVF that she won’t be a present mom, that Sergio and Caroline will have Nannie’s etc to look after the baby/baby’s, especially if they have more than one child. I mean she goes out all the time, she would rely so much on the nanny’s etc, which isn’t fair for the baby.

She’s definitely having a mid life crisis that’s lasting more than a few years (cringe). Also, I know IVF can take years and that there are new moms/mums in their 40’s having kids but she already has three kids. I just will feel bad for the kid(s) when they’re older if she does fall pregnant/use a surrogate and if they do break up eventually.
She is dying to get on tv again so if she has to have a kid at 46 to do it- she will. One day someone younger and offering more will come into his life and he will drop her in a heart beat. This guy is a manipulator. On her podcast she said he lied to her 3 times about his age and put a sleeping pill in her drink so she would fall asleep and he could decorate for anniversary. Does that sound like someone that is naive?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I lived in Dubai for work for many years - it’s not an awful country at all and has many good points - but I agree that the extremes of wealth and the ability to find household staff / drivers at a relatively affordable price vs. UK helps create and perpetuate this type of laziness. It’s easy to get carried away in the glamour of Dubai which she has done. She should be careful though - whilst the UAE is very liberal, it doesn’t look kindly on drunken loud behaviour. I’d she takes this too far, she could get into trouble
It just looks like a country full of twats, i.e z Listers and influencers, with questionable people at the head of the country. It's not somewhere I'd ever want to visit or take my family.

Regarding his "football career" I don't know how he can hat away with claim he was a footballer, he never made it. I'm sure if he was any good, he could have played in the lower leagues. I do think he's using her. I can't understand why her family went to the wedding and supported her. I just hope she's got a water tight pre-nup.
please don’t dismiss an entire country to be full of twats based on watching Caroline or some influencers. What Dubai has achieved in only 50 years of development is phenomenal - the infrastructure, vision, focus on the future and technology etc. Yes it is materialistic and has extremes of wealth. It is glamourous. But it is also safe and clean and visionary. As a woman in a corporate role, I enjoyed working there. It is a respectful and safe place to live in.

Reactions: 8
Agreed! I would certainly feel safe there. I respect anyone that works for their money. I married into money and my in laws worked very hard to get what they have now. These two don’t have money and are acting like royalty! It’s actually funny 😆

Reactions: 5
I lived in Dubai for work for many years - it’s not an awful country at all and has many good points - but I agree that the extremes of wealth and the ability to find household staff / drivers at a relatively affordable price vs. UK helps create and perpetuate this type of laziness. It’s easy to get carried away in the glamour of Dubai which she has done. She should be careful though - whilst the UAE is very liberal, it doesn’t look kindly on drunken loud behaviour. I’d she takes this too far, she could get into trouble

please don’t dismiss an entire country to be full of twats based on watching Caroline or some influencers. What Dubai has achieved in only 50 years of development is phenomenal - the infrastructure, vision, focus on the future and technology etc. Yes it is materialistic and has extremes of wealth. It is glamourous. But it is also safe and clean and visionary. As a woman in a corporate role, I enjoyed working there. It is a respectful and safe place to live in.
We will never agree on this, but personally o wouldn't want to visit or live in a country with such backward views.

Or build on the blood of South asian immigrants.
New age slavery really is looking cute when you're privileged, eh.

Another year another Monday - going to the gym, selfies and her flashing her boobies for all to see. I don't care how much she is trying to sell everyone that she loves her toyboy around- no one wants a shadow with them 24 hours a day. My goodness, she called him home yesterday to cook the steak for dinner. Not to come home and have dinner that I have made for you. This guy is nothing more to her than an employee!!!

Look at the cute relationship Tracy Tutor has, and Shiva Safaii have - younge men but so classy at how they deal with their relationships. This lady has sold her family and this guy to instagram and reality tv if she can get a show. What does that tell you about her as a person?

We will never agree on this, but personally o wouldn't want to visit or live in a country with such backward views.
Yes I guess we will never agree but what are you basing the fact that it is ‘backward’ on? Have you been there? Have you lived and worked there? It has women in some of the highest positions of government and corporate office. It just instituted a 4.5 work week for govt employees. It leads in implementing new technology and innovation. It respects all religions and backgrounds. Yes, it’s not perfect just like nowhere is. Your attitude comes across as racist in a way. And no, I am not Muslim or a citizen of the UAE - before you say I am blindly defending it. I’m a European but with other ethnicity who lived there for a number of years.

• Heart
Yes I guess we will never agree but what are you basing the fact that it is ‘backward’ on? Have you been there? Have you lived and worked there? It has women in some of the highest positions of government and corporate office. It just instituted a 4.5 work week for govt employees. It leads in implementing new technology and innovation. It respects all religions and backgrounds. Yes, it’s not perfect just like nowhere is. Your attitude comes across as racist in a way. And no, I am not Muslim or a citizen of the UAE - before you say I am blindly defending it. I’m a European but with other ethnicity who lived there for a number of years.
Online in Australia.. grew up inthe middle east as an expat.. am qualified to judge the culture and lifestyle ..
It's not for me.. ..the fake beaches, buildings built on the back of slave labour, Oil money.. yea it's safe for kids etc but it never feels like the real world.. hopefully Caroline and the the worlds most effeminate straight man sergiooooooo (the spray tans get me) get out to see the migrant camps once ina while ..

Do you know how Dubai was built? How people who work fthere from countries like Pakistan are treated.
The fact that "cross dressing" is illegal is backwards in my opinion, what about people born in the wrong gender? Whay about non binary people? I've even read that whilst women allegedly have the same rights as men, some have to ask their guardian permission to do certain things.
Also, the seedier side of Dubai, such as porta potties.

Tell me Dubai isn't backwards and is a lovely country to live?
"Rape victims, too, have been prosecuted under the laws against extramarital sex. A BBC Arabic investigation in 2015 found that hundreds of women, including rape victims, were being imprisoned under this law every year - and that domestic servants were particularly vulnerable."

Maybe read this article - https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-56065527.amp?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a6&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16412836186453&referrer=https://www.google.com
Also, don't accuse people of racism, without even knowing the facts.
I still don't know why anyone would want to live in a country that treats people, in particular non westerners is such a terrible way.

With the most of respect for everyone on this post opinions. Love we are all from all over the world and yet find us together on this site. It’s really nice. May I ask that we go back to what this posts are about- these two fake wannabes? Love our lively discussions but I am ready for some more opinions on Sergiooooos fake spray tans ( Latin and tanning ever day) and she is sporting a hard hat today! What she won’t do for subs!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.