Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl, you are spot on with this review. I can't stop listening to that podcast its like a car accident you can't turn away from. She literally is telling everyone to get the f out of dubai because she has had enough. Imagine, these hanger ons flew to see the circus and she planned no events for them before or after the circus. OMG she is one horrible person. Keep trying to convince yourself SERGIOOOO this is a kind woman but you know what she is like. Hateful, spiteful, narcisstic and completely out of touch with reality. It's only a matter of time before she is shown the door in Dubai for her drunken antics, swear words and in moral lifestyle.

Again, can someone tell me just one redemming quality she has. I am trying to be open minded. What one thing can we all agree that she brings out that we could say - well that is a decent woman. I am open to anything.
In the beginning I admit that whilst I found many things problematic about her character and behaviour, I admired her confidence and ability to not care what people thought of her. I also know she usually replied to DMs and was actually nice and polite. But this version of her I cannot stand. If this circus of a wedding had actually been PLANNED as well as she claimed she was doing for last many months, why didn’t her assistants or hotel concierge step in to provide answers and help to her guests? Why didn’t she accommodate / plan properly so that they were not constantly coming at you with questions (for example - a list of suggestions for hair / beauty in Dubai? List of travel / excursion places? God knows she should know this). To be so disdainful of people that travelled during a pandemic to attend your circus tit show shows her complete lack of basic human decency. Sergio - it’s obvious that this woman wouldn’t even cross the road to help you or your family if you ever needed her. Yet this is your life partner in sickness and health? If I were his family I wouldn’t want anything to do with them going forward. And she’s been pushing this tacky af hotel down everyone’s throats for months saying how amazing it is, yet she seems to be blasting every little thing?

Reactions: 2
I’ve been listening to CS podcast for a while and in the beginning I liked it, but I’m finding now it’s a bit far from reality. CS has always admitted there is a touch of narcissism about her and I feel this is why the relationship with SC has progressed. He adores her and she loves the attention. I think it’d be a very fiery relationship but life returns to normal at some point and I don’t know if that can always be sustained. I can’t think of any qualities I admire in her and I’m the same age. I understand why she left her marriage but I would have concentrated on finding myself a bit more. The last podcast episode made me gasp. It looks like he has a lovely family but I don’t see much effort being made. Who knows? Her kids are at a precarious age, yes they are fed and watered but it goes beyond that.

Reactions: 6
LIsten to her last instastory if you want to see just how horrible she is. She is driving in the car with her husband of less than a month and sarcastically says " he has been sharing his love for me this whole car ride" he tells her she has been very mean all day but to tell everyone what he said about her ' she says, " don't know I took a nap while you were talking" - now if this toyboy doesn't understand by now she isn't in this for the right reasons- he doesn't want to. Also, when her father is cooking lambchops he asks SERGIOOOO how you want them cooked - he replies medium well please- this biatch snaps and says nobody eats them that way cook them medium rare- he won't know the difference. Go look on their instastories today- she cuts that part out but SERGIOOO didn't. If they are comfortable putting this type of behavior out on social media - imagine how hateful they are off camera. He already said on the 12/22 podcast that he hopes the new year will make her softer and nicer to him. I believe that he realizes that she isn't in love with him and his blinders are starting to come off. She is bitter with him because she realizes he has no fianancial benefits that he is bringing to this relationship.

This type of woman doesn't do anything unless she benefits from it. She thought he was good looking and would bring her a whole new life style with younger people. What happened is he followed her to Dubai, only knew one person, has no job, and is totally dependent on her for friends, home and money. She is starting to resent him and it is showing. I have noticed his father has an apartment there now- I think the father knows what is going on and is going to set up a business to help him. out. The problem is CEM did this for 18 years, good job, lots of money, right social circle and it still wasn't enough.

She is also realizing that he is lazy. I just don't know why he isn't working. She is embarrasing him by having him watch movies that were made before he was born. What is the point in that? What 27 year old male would lay in bed with all those animals climbing all over you and a 46 year old woman, It's just not normal. He gets up drinks coffee, gets a massage, lays out by the pool, and then follows her around to her photo shoots for her shoes. The fact that they have to move into a rental apartment for 8 months until this tiny house is built must be mortifying to her. She probably thought her fake friends would hook her up with a free place to stay. I guess that tacky hotel isn't interested in her living there for 8 months rent free

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Who's looking after that child?

Also the podcast, seems she locked herself away while all the guests were in Dubai. Cant blame her for that to be fair if they were asking for recommendations. But it explains all the lounging about in the bedroom.

I kind of admire her directness but can hear an impatience in her when Sergio chips in.

Today..another massage, another holiday. Snore...Zzzzz

If you are hosting a wedding and 70 percent of your guest are paying to fly there- you should be entertaining them at some level.
I attended a wedding in Positano, Italy in June and the bride and groom had daily activities planned for the guest if we chose to attend it was a 5 day event. They had a interinary in the welcome basket that also listed numbers for car rentals, restaurants, etc, and the concierge extension.
If she had put the money out and hired a wedding planner (not sure if she did) they help with all that.
She has managed to insult the hotel and the poor staff that waited on her arse, she also insulted her guest and sounds like she treated his parents like they were beneth her in class level.
I love directness in people especially women. I have always admired a strong woman that can speak her mind. It is something that I am learning to do as i come from a latin family wherer we aren't encouraged to do. However, there is nothing about this woman that I find kind, nurturing, inspiring, or just plain decent. If you watched her on LOL remember how she treated her staff in her office.

Reactions: 5
she actualy did this when she moved to Dubai. She had Cem and her kids go weeks before her and set up. She lived in a hotel at least a couple of weeks until they had the place set up for her. LOL was on tv at the time so it was part of the show.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s obviously gone to film for RHOdubai. Sergio can’t cope with her being apart from him and she’s calling it freedom 😂
Sergio can no longer tag along to things, he better get used to it!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how long it will last ?

I bet the wedding was rushed, so she could take her spot on Real Housewives of Dubai.

Do you think they have to be married? I notice on RHONY not one of them is a wife! 😂
Gosh, no clue, I blindly assumed they had to have a significant other, but I only watched a few episodes of the LA one. I guess she needed something to reel in the producers to convince them to give her spot and nothing better than the wedding of a middle aged woman marrying someone 20 years younger, I suppose.

Reactions: 3
She should be embarrased that this manchild is carrying on like this because she is going away for 2 days. It goes to show how much he loves the spotlight. I don't buy all this crap about how much he loves her, and she is so beautiful, and he hates to be away from her. I see it as a maniupltor that wants the spotlight and has to keep her close by his side for fear she will start to see how f'kd up this relationship is. She knows that he shoud be working everyday and making money. Instead he spent today eating lunch out and working out. In America we call this type of man a freeloader!

Is it weird for me to be kinda happy for her that she got away from him for a few days?

Reactions: 5
SERGIOOO day so far consist of eating breakfast, holding 2 dogs, tanning (laughable),going into a bakery, working out with his dad. Why is he filming such mundane events.....- go to work, please!!!!!! LIke, he can't find a job in DUBAI? Also, whats with his dad now being with him 24/7. Clearly his mother got the hell out of there.
Caroline is doing her normal - fake smile, rubbing a crystal (werid) but the best is she is now doing ad's for dog food.....OMG - how the mighty have fallen.

• Sad
SERGIOOO day so far consist of eating breakfast, holding 2 dogs, tanning (laughable),going into a bakery, working out with his dad. Why is he filming such mundane events.....- go to work, please!!!!!! LIke, he can't find a job in DUBAI? Also, whats with his dad now being with him 24/7. Clearly his mother got the hell out of there.
Caroline is doing her normal - fake smile, rubbing a crystal (werid) but the best is she is now doing ad's for dog food.....OMG - how the mighty have fallen.
I watch RHOBH and on one episode Lisa Rinna once said, “I will do anything to make a buck”. Guess Caroline’s a bit like that too 🤔😕

She should be embarrased that this manchild is carrying on like this because she is going away for 2 days. It goes to show how much he loves the spotlight. I don't buy all this crap about how much he loves her, and she is so beautiful, and he hates to be away from her. I see it as a maniupltor that wants the spotlight and has to keep her close by his side for fear she will start to see how f'kd up this relationship is. She knows that he shoud be working everyday and making money. Instead he spent today eating lunch out and working out. In America we call this type of man a freeloader!

Is it weird for me to be kinda happy for her that she got away from him for a few days?
I felt her relief!

There was something on telly about realtors in Dubai. Surely he could do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Caroline and Sergio were on tv last night. She basically says she loves Dubai because she can be as vacuous as she likes, hardly a ringing endorsement for the emirates

Episode 2 if anyone is interested

OMG - the Daily Mail wrote an article about them and the comments are brutal.
They recapped her on the show and people are just ripping the two fo them apart! Over 1,000 comments so far and haven't read one that is kind.

She may want to rethink her midlife crisis and give CEM a call to see if he will take her back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.