Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wedding was obviously rushed as she wanted to appear on rhod as a married couple. Although the cohibition laws have changed in dubai im sure they were probably told by the producers that it would better if they were married. The laws there may have changed but not the attitude or culture and not being married but living together is still frowned upon. She said herself she had few montha to do it, why the rush? The rhod show is the only reason

Reactions: 4
Juliet looks like she has come back but sad to read she was with Bob Saget in her 20's (he of Full House fame).

Reactions: 2
She’s going to be on good morning Britain shortly - to talk about being able to flaunt her wealth in Dubai.

She said that 30 people the day before her circus event came down with Covid. In fact, SERGIOOOO said that they both were not well the day before. The fact that she went through with that two day event knowing this was close to a super spreader and no mask on guest is appalling. She said 70 percent of her guest flew in. They can't get on most planes without a negative covid test- so they are all stuck there .
I don’t have any sympathy for those that attended either. They are all as bad as each other, grabbing for any piece of publicity they can. It was a tit show. If I was stupid enough to attend an event like that I would count myself lucky if I didn’t get Covid. It was like a Covid soup party.

I don’t have any sympathy for those that attended either. They are all as bad as each other, grabbing for any piece of publicity they can. It was a tit show. If I was stupid enough to attend an event like that I would count myself lucky if I didn’t get Covid. It was like a Covid soup party.
You are absolutely right! Who the hell were half of those people anyways?

Yes saw that. Very sad.

Also saw Caroline on TV this morning. She was very defensive about it.

View attachment 985721
Please share - what did she say? She looks horrible in this picture!

Just looked it up and she has pissed off a whole lot of people.
She must have said her comment wasn't meant for the "poor people"- and you just can't say those things..
Completely out of touch with the way of the world- and talk about people all working in Dubai......I am still waiting for SERGIOOO to show us his job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I just watched it.

OMG, she looks absolutely horrible, she looks about 70 !! an advertisement for plastic surgery gone wrong. I

She certainly has raised her profile though, she was in the the wilderness for years after Ladies of London, to now being on ITV and RHOD.

I don't know what planet she is on, 'everyone in Dubai has a job !' she is totally out of touch. She went to Nepal and never once mentioned the poverty, women rights etc.

She was totally on the defensive and didn't have a good argument.

I just watched it.

OMG, she looks absolutely horrible, she looks about 70 !! an advertisement for plastic surgery gone wrong. I

She certainly has raised her profile though, she was in the the wilderness for years after Ladies of London, to now being on ITV and RHOD.

I don't know what planet she is on, 'everyone in Dubai has a job !' she is totally out of touch. She went to Nepal and never once mentioned the poverty, women rights etc.

I just jumped on her Instagram and she is doing her normal- retexting texts from her hanger ons saying how great she is, blah, blah,blah!
She is clueless to the struggles of the average person and she goes on TV thinking people will agree with her nonsense.
She is getting attention for all the wrong reasons!

She can’t use a filter on tv. Looks totally different to her Instagram
Yup! She looks horrible! What happened to her lips! She looks like a clown

Sergioooooo irrates me more than she does sometimes! This guy is riding a wave runner, drinking coffee, laying in that damn bed and filming the moving company. What a waste! I would have kicked him to the curb along time ago. She said everyone in Dubai works- ummm Sergioooo show us your job!

I just watched it.

That’s because she is uneducated about the poverty that exist in these luxury vacation destinations she goes to. She jets in on someone else’s plane and has underpaid staff wait on her, her toy boy husband and obnoxious kids!!!!

Okay- I am going to throw this out there and see if we can come up with a list because I can’t.
What are some of Caroline’s redeemable qualities- I mean anything. There has to be something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just jumped on her Instagram and she is doing her normal- retexting texts from her hanger ons saying how great she is, blah, blah,blah!
She is clueless to the struggles of the average person and she goes on TV thinking people will agree with her nonsense.
She is getting attention for all the wrong reasons!

Yup! She looks horrible! What happened to her lips! She looks like a clown

Sergioooooo irrates me more than she does sometimes! This guy is riding a wave runner, drinking coffee, laying in that damn bed and filming the moving company. What a waste! I would have kicked him to the curb along time ago. She said everyone in Dubai works- ummm Sergioooo show us your job!

That’s because she is uneducated about the poverty that exist in these luxury vacation destinations she goes to. She jets in on someone else’s plane and has underpaid staff wait on her, her toy boy husband and obnoxious kids!!!!

Okay- I am going to throw this out there and see if we can come up with a list because I can’t.
What are some of Caroline’s redeemable qualities- I mean anything. There has to be something.
she has nice hair ? ;)

• Haha
The twitter comments for the show this morning would be found at #GMB (Good Morning Britain). Some interesting comments!

The twitter comments for the show this morning would be found at #GMB (Good Morning Britain). Some interesting comments!
Thanks, I am going to take a look.

I am confused. Why are the calling her a multimillonaire? She clearly said on her podcast that if she was a millionaire she would not be hustling like she does. It's just so funny that she is on televsion talking about wealth but in reality she is downsizing from a rental house to a apartment while her starter home that is much smaller than any of her homes (her words on the podcast) is being built.

SERGIOOO's parents must be so proud of their new daughter-in-law.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I used to get emails from Popbitch when I lived in the UK, signed up again this week and this morning's one didn't fail to disappoint:

>> Pro Evo(-Stik) <<​
Real househusbands of Dubai
Caroline Stanbury – ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew – is one of the stars of the BBC's new series on the super rich who live in Dubai. Stanbury has just married her "toy-boy" Sergio Carrallo, who invariably gets described as the "ex-Real Madrid professional footballer".

Pretty much every news item about Sergio refers to his career at Spain's most famous club, but he didn't actually play for the first team. He got some time on Real Madrid B and went on to play for the New York Cosmos B team too. There was one side he managed to play for the first team though. Corby Town: a seventh-tier English team who were playing in the Evo-Stik Premier Division.​

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to get emails from Popbitch when I lived in the UK, signed up again this week and this morning's one didn't fail to disappoint:

>> Pro Evo(-Stik) <<​
Real househusbands of Dubai​
Caroline Stanbury – ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew – is one of the stars of the BBC's new series on the super rich who live in Dubai. Stanbury has just married her "toy-boy" Sergio Carrallo, who invariably gets described as the "ex-Real Madrid professional footballer".

Pretty much every news item about Sergio refers to his career at Spain's most famous club, but he didn't actually play for the first team. He got some time on Real Madrid B and went on to play for the New York Cosmos B team too. There was one side he managed to play for the first team though. Corby Town: a seventh-tier English team who were playing in the Evo-Stik Premier Division.​

Wow! So toyboy Sergiooo has allowed people to think he played for a better team than he actually did!!! No surprise- he lied to her about his age 3 times- (she said it on her podcast)

Reactions: 5
I think it's really worrying when Sergio says things like..."and this is why I love this woman" and he is referring to how hot she looks as they get ready to go out..again. Is that why he loves her? Her physical appearance only?

I think it's really worrying when Sergio says things like..."and this is why I love this woman" and he is referring to how hot she looks as they get ready to go out..again. Is that why he loves her? Her physical appearance only?
Sergio must have filters attached to his eyes, we all saw from that it interview how rough Caroline looks when she's not in control of the camera

• Haha
I hear you !! I think he’s rather dense …. As in he’s not very deep just quite superficial….. he’ll probably find himself in a couple of years and then move on to something with more meaning…. Their life revolves around selfies and dinners - that has got to lose its appeal after a while ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.