Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was her I would be crawling back to CEM right about now begging for my old life back.
She has totally put the spotlight on her and toyboy (wont't go to work) SERGIOO for all the wrong reasons.
This ass has managed to insult 2 countries - in one frekin article!!!!
She is not a millionaire unless her selling shoes and her latest instagram of her selling dog food made her one over night.
In fact she is moving out of her rental house into a small apartment for 8 months until her small house "her words not mine" is built.
I am sure she wan't expecting the blowback of these comments - they are just brutal.
I would venture to say she isn't going to be welcomed back to England anytime soon.
You know, i read those comments and everyone was right. I don't feel sorry for her- she is just that horrible of a person.

Isn't it funny she and toyboy aren't mentioning this article that was written.
Maybe a bit embarrased?

Just came her to say exactly that, the DM comments are harsh. Bet she’s loving the attention though!
I don't think she was expecting this. She has surrounded herself with fake people telling her how great she is.
This is the first time she is seeing reality - I think she is a bit shell shocked.
They are brutal about her looks and SERGIOOO's looking feminine and fake football career.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG - the Daily Mail wrote an article about them and the comments are brutal.
They recapped her on the show and people are just ripping the two fo them apart! Over 1,000 comments so far and haven't read one that is kind.

She may want to rethink her midlife crisis and give CEM a call to see if he will take her back?
No, please! He needs to stay away from her. She did him a big favor.

Reactions: 3
I agree, I don't think she is wealthy at all, she is hustling to make a buck.

Sergiooooo was never a Real Madrid player, he played on the kids team but never made the cut to the next level., According to Reddit, after he was let go from the kids team, he ended up being signed to Corby Town, in the Evo-Stik Premier (7th tier of English football).

Its all smoke and mirrors with those two, as fake as her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Some of the comments from the Daily Mail article

“She never had money as a teenager- she was a stylist for her rich friends. She is not wealthy and even now everything she has is a freebie because she promotes it. She went bankrupt years ago. Her toy boy husband doesnt look like he is remotely into women.”

“Smoke and mirrors. Only ever lost money. Married wealthy and divorced wealthy. A right c&ke head too!”

“It's a pretty desperate cry for attention and quite amusing when you have to hang 2 SHOPPING BAGS with famous brand names on your stairway walls to make you feel more special, in your rented 'luxury villa' that cost no more than 2000 per month....”

I have been saying for a long time that Caroline is not as wealthy as she likes to portray if anything I think she is more broke and wealthy. All she has going for herself is her accent which automatically makes her sound/appear wealthy.

Reactions: 5
Do you have to be married to live together in Dubai? Is that why she’s done it? She wants the money from RHODubai and knew she would be outed as living with him so got married. Once that airs and she has pocketed the money they’ll split.

Do you have to be married to live together in Dubai? Is that why she’s done it? She wants the money from RHODubai and knew she would be outed as living with him so got married. Once that airs and she has pocketed the money they’ll split.
They have recently, in the past few months, changed the law about cohabiting, so it's not illegal anymore.

I just looked at those Daily Mail comments, his gayness seems to be a common theme. Her cosmetic surgery is SOO bad, I think Cosmesurge who do it for free for her, won't be getting any new customers based on how she looks.

Reactions: 2
Some of the comments from the Daily Mail article

“She never had money as a teenager- she was a stylist for her rich friends. She is not wealthy and even now everything she has is a freebie because she promotes it. She went bankrupt years ago. Her toy boy husband doesnt look like he is remotely into women.”

“Smoke and mirrors. Only ever lost money. Married wealthy and divorced wealthy. A right c&ke head too!”

“It's a pretty desperate cry for attention and quite amusing when you have to hang 2 SHOPPING BAGS with famous brand names on your stairway walls to make you feel more special, in your rented 'luxury villa' that cost no more than 2000 per month....”

I have been saying for a long time that Caroline is not as wealthy as she likes to portray if anything I think she is more broke and wealthy. All she has going for herself is her accent which automatically makes her sound/appear wealthy.
Her toyboy is very respectful to women (older, her and his mom) but most latin men are.
I have 3 latin brothers and my dad and grandad (92!!!) and let me tell you right now- they don't cater to their girlfriend or wife like this.
They are the ones that are catered to - at least in my family.
He must be in this for fame that he didn't get when his career when sideways?
She treats him dreadful so he is staying for a reason

I wonder how much do they get paid for Real Housewives ?
Every housewife is different, it depends on how much they are deemed to bring to the table. Out of the Dubai version of the franchise Caroline Stanbury will very likely be getting paid a lot more than everybody else as she is the one who seems to be the most known. Also the fact that the show is allegedly created around her/ for her.

They have recently, in the past few months, changed the law about cohabiting, so it's not illegal anymore.

I just looked at those Daily Mail comments, his gayness seems to be a common theme. Her cosmetic surgery is SOO bad, I think Cosmesurge who do it for free for her, won't be getting any new customers based on how she looks.
Totaly agree about the comments he is getting. When he recorded himself getting a facial with his hair in a cap well that did it for me!
I said months ago with all the young, beautiful woman in Dubai why would they they pick this 46 year old fake blonde blue eyes to represent their company in this country. Are there alot of fake blondes in Dubai that want to look like her?
As it turned out she is friends with Dubai Michael who is the CEO and actually has vanished from her instagram since the wedding and made his private.
You think she will get that contract renewed?

Every housewife is different, it depends on how much they are deemed to bring to the table. Out of the Dubai version of the franchise Caroline Stanbury will very likely be getting paid a lot more than everybody else as she is the one who seems to be the most known. Also the fact that the show is allegedly created around her/ for her.
Supposedly the ones here in US start out their first season at $60,000 (sixty thousand) for the first few seasons - not sure how that translates in pounds but you can see it isn't that much. Especially, when you have to put your whole life out there for people to tear apart.
I think it is going to be a huge mistake. She is already disliked, clearly has no money as she reminds us to fake it until you make it (her words) and the other women are wealthy and they actually have husbands that work too!!

Last edited:
She'd be better off moving back to England, leading a less ostentatious lifestyle, focusing on her kids and maybe doing a bit of 'influencing' like Sophie to make a living. Instead of all this flash cars/ fake power couple/ fake tans BS which seems like a miserable way to live.

Also 'Maria Doyle Make-Up' must be making a bloody fortune! Can Caroline not do her own makeup by now?

And yes, where has Dubai Miguel gone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She'd be better off moving back to England, leading a less ostentatious lifestyle, focusing on her kids and maybe doing a bit of 'influencing' like Sophie to make a living. Instead of all this flash cars/ fake power couple/ fake tans BS which seems like a miserable way to live.

Also 'Maria Doyle Make-Up' must be making a bloody fortune! Can Caroline not do her own makeup by now?

And yes, where has Dubai Miguel gone?
If she showed a small amount of kindness via actions or words I might feel a bit empathy toward her - but it's impossible.
The comments are truth and she is being judged by social media by what she posts and her behavior on LOL not to mention her podcast.
I was shocked when she said on her podcast that her daughter called SERGIOOOO a head and that SERGIOOO should not take it personally because she is a teenager. Wow, just wow!
She will probably fire Maria (its okay honey, get out while you can) because of the negative comments on her appearance and Dubai Miguel is back here in the US visiting his family.

Anyone think it’s odd how Juliet has dropped off the planet? Very weird timing as she has that necklace collab out. Something must have happened because she normally documents everything.

That was my first guess too. Husband and son seemed to not be featured on her stories towards the end of the Dubai trip so I think it’s been passed on.

Reactions: 4
Anyone think it’s odd how Juliet has dropped off the planet? Very weird timing as she has that necklace collab out. Something must have happened because she normally documents everything.
Juliet has come off social and also that other wedding guest hofit golan took a break from social media for a few days. All after the Dubai extravaganza.

She said that 30 people the day before her circus event came down with Covid. In fact, SERGIOOOO said that they both were not well the day before. The fact that she went through with that two day event knowing this was close to a super spreader and no mask on guest is appalling. She said 70 percent of her guest flew in. They can't get on most planes without a negative covid test- so they are all stuck there .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.