Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I just see them saying they had been to Hermes shopping for the wedding gifts. Seriously, these people are so ridiculous, who buys presents for people who supposedly have everything?????

Reactions: 5
Did I just see them saying they had been to Hermes shopping for the wedding gifts. Seriously, these people are so ridiculous, who buys presents for people who supposedly have everything?????
Z Listers and rich people. They probably want to buy the best present or give the most money, so they share it and more people view their Instagram.
I didn't realise that his Mum walked him down the aisle, I thought his Dad was at the wedding? Actually thinking about it, why was he walked down the aisle? Only the bride gets walks down the aisle. Is that a Spanish tradition?
I think he's using her, I don't know how she can't see that. Her family, must be disappointed, he's not in their circles, he had no money and he was never a footballer as he tries to claim. I hope she had a water tight pre-nup.

Reactions: 4
I think they are using each other. Those pictures they posted with one of the twins looking so uncomfortable and upset was awful.

Z Listers and rich people. They probably want to buy the best present or give the most money, so they share it and more people view their Instagram.
I didn't realise that his Mum walked him down the aisle, I thought his Dad was at the wedding? Actually thinking about it, why was he walked down the aisle? Only the bride gets walks down the aisle. Is that a Spanish tradition?
I think he's using her, I don't know how she can't see that. Her family, must be disappointed, he's not in their circles, he had no money and he was never a footballer as he tries to claim. I hope she had a water tight pre-nup.
They are gross!!!

Now they are posting from other rooms instead of bedroom! Wow, they are stepping it up a notch! As much as he tries he could never measure up to the man Cem is! Why doesn’t he try getting dressed and going to work and making money instead of living off of Cem’s money? Also, what poor taste he has- he disrupted this family by running around with her while she was married and then moves to Dubai to make sure she doesn’t work her marriage out. Now he poses with the kids on a card. What a swell guy he is isn’t he?

Two superficial people - the deserve each other. Imagine what social media will say about them if they are on a real show!!! They will tear them apart

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven’t seen Dubai Miguel in any pics/vids for a week or so, he’s also made his Instagram private.,

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't feel sorry for her Mum, that was probably just for instagram, those people don't cook, they don't do anything, they have staff for that. The staff might have boxing day off, back in the Victorian times the servants got boxing day off.
I'd have been annoyed about the drilling on Christmas day, but then I remembered she's Inna Muslim country, so it's not a nothing day over there. I thought Christmas looks awful over there, it's sunny, not Christmas at all.
It was interesting to see Cem there, maybe he still lives on Dubai, so that's why she's still stuck there
No I thought her mum just looked like a typical English mum taking over in the kitchen. I think that was genuine.

No I thought her mum just looked like a typical English mum taking over in the kitchen. I think that was genuine.
I just thought it was for the "gram". I didn't think these upper classes did anything as they have people for everything. Ha, maybe I shouldn't judge them all the same, you can probably tell I don't like the upper classes.

I just thought it was for the "gram". I didn't think these upper classes did anything as they have people for everything. Ha, maybe I shouldn't judge them all the same, you can probably tell I don't like the upper classes.
I remember seeing pictures / stories in the summer when they were at her parents in the Cotswolds and Caroline's mum was certainly cooking, Caroline was watching on as usual.

No, her mum is a very hands on mum/grandma, she’s always cooking when anyone visits.

Reactions: 6
Another hard day for these two. Get up take pictures, back to the empty hotel and take more pictures by the pool. The way she talks to Juliet (who I personally don't like) is awful. So disrespectul and fat shaming her with awful words. Why in the world would anybody want to be friends with either one of them? I don't get it.

Reactions: 10
Another hard day for these two. Get up take pictures, back to the empty hotel and take more pictures by the pool. The way she talks to Juliet (who I personally don't like) is awful. So disrespectul and fat shaming her with awful words. Why in the world would anybody want to be friends with either one of them? I don't get it.
That’s the real Caroline, not the one she’s trying to curate online with her lavish lifestyle. Doesn’t seem to have spent much time with her parents this trip.

Juliet appears to be medicated in some way. The expression on her face is never natural. It’s kind of dead faced while singing and swaying. I feel drugs is the only reason she’d always be up and dancing completely by herself in every single situation. If there’s a funeral she‘d probably be up and dancing. Abnormal behavior that she didn’t seem to exhibit on ladies of London.

I also can’t believe all these people agreed to spend Christmas in Dubai for Caroline’s wedding. If it’s not being filmed, I have to think they all still pine for a show together and believe staying close to these events is advertising that fact.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Juliet. Not sure what her husband must think. 🤔 Also maybe Caroline is very nice off camera but keeps the mean girl act for the camera as that was how she was on the old show?

I'm actually finding it difficult to watch how she is with Juliet and her husband. Asking questions about how much they paid? Extremely awkward/rude/embarrassing. I see Sophie has escaped!

Reactions: 6
Juliet is bloody annoying and so desperate for Carolines attention that she will take the rude comments just to be associated with her in any small way. The hotel is all fur coat and no knickers, exactly like them. Any decent hotel in Dubai would be fully booked and would not entertain the wedding extravaganza with all of the freebies and hangers on that close to Christmas and New Year. Juliet is probably hoping for a filming opportunity in the Dubai Housewives saga.

Edit - I’ve just watched the conversation with Juliets husband, he doesn’t look impressed. Why the hell they don’t go and do their own thing who knows. Caroline is an hole.
Just seen Sophie has left and is on her way to her next holiday, skiing.

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Juliet. Not sure what her husband must think. 🤔 Also maybe Caroline is very nice off camera but keeps the mean girl act for the camera as that was how she was on the old show?

I'm actually finding it difficult to watch how she is with Juliet and her husband. Asking questions about how much they paid? Extremely awkward/rude/embarrassing. I see Sophie has escaped!
I did, but then watched her story and realised that she still can't spell correctly, so I don't feel sorry for her now.

Reactions: 2
I think she missed a trick, her friend, ex Miss something-or-other, Kirsty Bertarelli, divorced her billionaire husband a few months ago, now he would be a financial catch.

Didn't she say that, in the early days of her relationship with Sergioooo, his father had offered her money to leave Sergio alone.

Reactions: 1
Caroline is making fun of how much Juliet may have paid for airline tickets because Caroline can no longer afford that level of careless spending. Otherwise, Caroline would never discuss such things. It’s out of jealousy that she is being rude about that.

Also, I am certain Juliet’s husband only agreed to the trip because Cem was there. The two families used to vacation together because the husbands were friends and the kids had fun together. If Cem weren’t there, Juliet’s husband wouldn’t have agreed, and their family would’ve probably gone to Chicago to see her family for the holidays (as I think they usually do).

They are gross!!!

Now they are posting from other rooms instead of bedroom! Wow, they are stepping it up a notch! As much as he tries he could never measure up to the man Cem is! Why doesn’t he try getting dressed and going to work and making money instead of living off of Cem’s money? Also, what poor taste he has- he disrupted this family by running around with her while she was married and then moves to Dubai to make sure she doesn’t work her marriage out. Now he poses with the kids on a card. What a swell guy he is isn’t he?

Two superficial people - the deserve each other. Imagine what social media will say about them if they are on a real show!!! They will tear them apart
What starts off wrong will end up wrong. This marriage will never be blessed by God. This marriage was based on adultery and the saddest part is, her children are the victim of this relationship that’s going to be going nowhere. Her shortest son of the two, I believe his name is Aaron, he’s suffering a lot. He’s going to need a lot of therapy and it’s sad that she’s more concerned about her social life than the well-being of her children. This is all gonna bite her in the ass later on. What goes around comes around. I sincerely pray for Aaron and his well-being. It’s sad that he has a mother that’s a narcissist, and only has love for herself.

Juliet is bloody annoying and so desperate for Carolines attention that she will take the rude comments just to be associated with her in any small way. The hotel is all fur coat and no knickers, exactly like them. Any decent hotel in Dubai would be fully booked and would not entertain the wedding extravaganza with all of the freebies and hangers on that close to Christmas and New Year. Juliet is probably hoping for a filming opportunity in the Dubai Housewives saga.

Edit - I’ve just watched the conversation with Juliets husband, he doesn’t look impressed. Why the hell they don’t go and do their own thing who knows. Caroline is an hole.
Just seen Sophie has left and is on her way to her next holiday, skiing.
I don’t follow Caroline, too annoying . I do follow Sophie as I liked her but when I saw she was off skiing , I just thought - oh come on, Sophie. There is nothing relatable about her anymore. She doesn’t seem to do work just go for constant free beauty treatments and endless trips. I now tend to skip past her stories so I think it’s time to unfollow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.