Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't feel sorry for her Mum, that was probably just for instagram, those people don't cook, they don't do anything, they have staff for that. The staff might have boxing day off, back in the Victorian times the servants got boxing day off.
I'd have been annoyed about the drilling on Christmas day, but then I remembered she's Inna Muslim country, so it's not a nothing day over there. I thought Christmas looks awful over there, it's sunny, not Christmas at all.
It was interesting to see Cem there, maybe he still lives on Dubai, so that's why she's still stuck there

Reactions: 6
She is doing absolutely nothing in her own home while hosting Christmas Day. It‘s bizarre. She’s not even dressed. Given that she married into what I assume is a big Spanish, Catholic family, you think she’d make more of an effort for their first married Christmas. Instead she’s treating it like any cocktail/dinner party at her house. I know she’s Jewish, but at least pretend to give a crap when his whole family is there.

She is doing absolutely nothing in her own home while hosting Christmas Day. It‘s bizarre. She’s not even dressed. Given that she married into what I assume is a big Spanish, Catholic family, you think she’d make more of an effort for their first married Christmas. Instead she’s treating it like any cocktail/dinner party at her house. I know she’s Jewish, but at least pretend to give a crap when his whole family is there.
Is she Jewish? I thought her ex husband was

Reactions: 3
Is she Jewish? I thought her ex husband was
She said she was Jewish on Ladies of London. Was she telling the truth? Who knows? Cem wore a yarmulke during their wedding and they got married under a chuppah. I would assume, though could be wrong, he might not even marry a Christian woman if he is practicing.

Reactions: 2
She said she was Jewish on Ladies of London. Was she telling the truth? Who knows? Cem wore a yarmulke during their wedding and they got married under a chuppah. I would assume, though could be wrong, he might not even marry a Christian woman if he is practicing.
I just looked her up and her family appear to be Christian, maybe she converted to get married as for some reason the women always seem to convert.

Reactions: 3
I forgot how handsome Cem was, much more charisma than Sergio. Surprised he’s there , u guess they try and make it work. Pic of the ‘ family’ together with one of her boys looking very unhappy, but she posts the pic anyway.
Also Juliet would drive me insane, she’s such a vacuum of anything! I bet it’s exhausting being around her

Happy family

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I forgot how handsome Cem was, much more charisma than Sergio. Surprised he’s there , u guess they try and make it work. Pic of the ‘ family’ together with one of her boys looking very unhappy, but she posts the pic anyway.
Also Juliet would drive me insane, she’s such a vacuum of anything! I bet it’s exhausting being around her

Happy family
I feel so sorry for that little boy

Reactions: 14
I just looked her up and her family appear to be Christian, maybe she converted to get married as for some reason the women always seem to convert.
Because if the children are to be Jewish the mother has to be.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn't feel sorry for her Mum, that was probably just for instagram, those people don't cook, they don't do anything, they have staff for that. The staff might have boxing day off, back in the Victorian times the servants got boxing day off.
I'd have been annoyed about the drilling on Christmas day, but then I remembered she's Inna Muslim country, so it's not a nothing day over there. I thought Christmas looks awful over there, it's sunny, not Christmas at all.
It was interesting to see Cem there, maybe he still lives on Dubai, so that's why she's still stuck there
I thought it was really interesting to see Cem there too! Yes he lives in Dubai which is the only reason Caroline didn’t move to the US, she has been desperately trying to get onto RHOBH for years. Cem won’t let her move the kids out of Dubai. I have heard you can only be a full time housewife if you share your family, kids, husband etc. Otherwise I am sure she would happily leave the kids behind without a second thought! I felt very sorry for the sad son, clearly she doesn’t care as she posted the image anyway. How she can think pictures like that do any favours for her brand is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
She and her toyboy are the most ungrateful superficial people that I have sadly come across. He brings nothing to her life financially so she treats him like one of her staff. He isn't even in the same league that Cem is in. Cem is a classy, discreet man with morals and values. This guy lied to Caroline on 3 seperate occasions about his age and in her SG and FAmily youtube story she even mentions that he slippped a sleeping pill in her drink so that she would go asleep while he decorated the house for thier anniversary. That is a bit scary when you think about it, don't you think?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I thought it was really interesting to see Cem there too! Yes he lives in Dubai which is the only reason Caroline didn’t move to the US, she has been desperately trying to get onto RHOBH for years. Cem won’t let her move the kids out of Dubai. I have heard you can only be a full time housewife if you share your family, kids, husband etc. Otherwise I am sure she would happily leave the kids behind without a second thought! I felt very sorry for the sad son, clearly she doesn’t care as she posted the image anyway. How she can think pictures like that do any favours for her brand is beyond me.
That picture was terribly sad, she either didn’t notice or just didn’t care. I would imagine Cem is just totally relieved she’s off his hands.

Reactions: 7

Happy family
He’s the one that doesn’t approve of this union and most definitely dislikes Sergio. Por child will need a therapist. She fucked up her sons emotional stability

Reactions: 8
These two selfish people have replaced the picture of her son looking despondent with Sergio now picking him up. What these two wouldn't do for an instagram picture. She has had a house full of people and yet to cook a meal or even act like she cared about his family. I quess there next post will be them on a vacation because she is so stessed from partying and a house full of people. Today she was hawking her clothes on line......so classless but typical for the both of them. Sergio said they are a power couple.........that is laughable.

Reactions: 8
These two selfish people have replaced the picture of her son looking despondent with Sergio now picking him up. What these two wouldn't do for an instagram picture. She has had a house full of people and yet to cook a meal or even act like she cared about his family. I quess there next post will be them on a vacation because she is so stessed from partying and a house full of people. Today she was hawking her clothes on line......so classless but typical for the both of them. Sergio said they are a power couple.........that is laughable.
and he still looks absolutely miserable, it’s like he’s a hostage being forced to perform. Seeing Cem again makes the whole situation with Sergio seem even more ridiculous, she divorced the man and married a boy.

Reactions: 10
Sergio's mum does not look like the happy mother of the groom as she is walking him down the aisle.

Why is she forcing the kid to be in the picture if even her daughter isn’t in it? And why would she embarrass her kid by putting it on the internet? She has no boundaries and clearly Sergio comes before her kids. Terrible mother she is

OMG....these two poor pups are in the spa today because he said they have have to recover from the past 2 weeks and they are destroyed. What planet do they live on? I will give SERGIOOOO credit for what he has accomplished in 2 years time. If you back and look at his instagram pictures he was living in a cheap looking beach house and driving around looking for something to do. He is using her for connections, free stuff and publicity. I don't find him at all good looking - very feminine looking now.

Sergio's mum does not look like the happy mother of the groom as she is walking him down the aisle.
I thought the same thing too. She looks so uncomfortable. My mother (we are latin) had that same face at my brother's wedding. It is the look of I am here but I don't want to be. Imagine her only son, marrying this biatch.....and her 3 spoiled kids and all the fake people surrounding them. She spent a week with Caroline so I imagine she saw plenty to realize this woman is not a good match.

Why is she forcing the kid to be in the picture if even her daughter isn’t in it? And why would she embarrass her kid by putting it on the internet? She has no boundaries and clearly Sergio comes before her kids. Terrible mother she is
She wanted so bad for everyone to think that they are one big happy family now. The fact is the kid can't stand sergio they make fun of him all the time and no respect for him or anyone.

look a the instastory from today with sergio having a facial. what young man his age is posting this kind of stuff on the internet? She gave up a marriage and broke a family unit for this guy? What a joke. Cem is so handsome and sexy and has morals without him those kids don't stand a chance. I am happy for CEM that he didn't waste anymore of his life trying to please her. She is just dreadful

Last edited:
Each to their own opinion but a man having a facial then sharing it on social media would be a complete turn-off for me. This is all starting to feel like one big promotion for the freebies now.

Reactions: 12
I just can’t wrap my head around the fact that they think people think this is normal. Honestly, how many men his age are doing a facial on Monday morning? Dude is so fake!!! How about getting dressed and going to work!he isn’t in the same universe as Cem is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.