Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you have to follow to see an Instagram story, I don't follow her, so only see what she posts publicly.

Reactions: 1
In Dubai you need a job to get a permit to reside there, the company you are working for is the one who sponsors you. There is a minimum salary you must have before you can sponsor your spouse and children (hence why housemaids, construction workers etc. have to leave their families in their home country). When we lived there, my husband sponsored us but as I was a spouse I had a non working visa, although it is easy to change that and lots of spouses also work. You can also set up your own company for about USD25,0000 and then sponsor through that, I guess that is what she did once she was divorced from Cem and then sponsored the man-child.

Having a baby in the UAE makes no difference to your right for residence, if the baby is to stay in the country someone has to sponsor it for a visa. The visas have to be renewed every 24 months. They have now brought in the option for a golden visa, so if you invest a few million in either a property or a business, you can get this visa which gives you the right to stay for a longer period without needing to renew every 24 months.
I love the knowledge people here have, I knew none of this. So who would be her sponsor? Cem or the Miguel guy? Is that why she’s always hanging round him? The smoke and mirrors is just more and more evident by the day. Do we think Sergio dad is being conned into parting with his money? He just keeps coming back and being at all these “business” meetings that I don’t understand what they’re for.

Reactions: 2
In Dubai you need a job to get a permit to reside there, the company you are working for is the one who sponsors you. There is a minimum salary you must have before you can sponsor your spouse and children (hence why housemaids, construction workers etc. have to leave their families in their home country). When we lived there, my husband sponsored us but as I was a spouse I had a non working visa, although it is easy to change that and lots of spouses also work. You can also set up your own company for about USD25,0000 and then sponsor through that, I guess that is what she did once she was divorced from Cem and then sponsored the man-child.

Having a baby in the UAE makes no difference to your right for residence, if the baby is to stay in the country someone has to sponsor it for a visa. The visas have to be renewed every 24 months. They have now brought in the option for a golden visa, so if you invest a few million in either a property or a business, you can get this visa which gives you the right to stay for a longer period without needing to renew every 24 months.
Thank you so much for clarification - very interesting. He moved there in december 2019 so his 24 month would have been up for review I guess. Maybe this is why she married him so quickly?

I love the knowledge people here have, I knew none of this. So who would be her sponsor? Cem or the Miguel guy? Is that why she’s always hanging round him? The smoke and mirrors is just more and more evident by the day. Do we think Sergio dad is being conned into parting with his money? He just keeps coming back and being at all these “business” meetings that I don’t understand what they’re for.
I know right? Thank you everyone for all we learn each day - it's really great to come here and have such a fun bunch of people to ineract with and also learn so much from. I had no idea that living in Dubai came with no guarantees of living there forever. She really has taken such a gamble flipping her life upside down for this manchild. I am assuming CEM was her sponsor when she was married to him. Now I guess Dubai Miquel who is the CEO of these companies she promotes must be sponsoring her? Probably a nice guy, but not someone she looks like she would normally hang out with so he either has money or she is using him for something. I thought the same thing about his father - he must be setting up a business there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They really are trying to sell us this penthouse apartment as being something amazing, but it’s just one long room including the kitchen and the view is awful, I don’t know why Sergioooooooo keeps showing it and saying wow, amazing , he sounds like a complete tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They really are trying to sell us this penthouse apartment as being something amazing, but it’s just one long room including the kitchen and the view is awful, I don’t know why Sergioooooooo keeps showing it and saying wow, amazing , he sounds like a complete tit.
My thoughts exactly. And he uses a wide angle camera lense on his phone so the apartment looks bigger than it is, imagine how small it would look if he didnt do this!

Apart from the bedrooms, the kitchen/ living room and her 'office' are all d same room! Must be cholastrophobic for caroline!

Reactions: 4
Sergiooo would say anything or do anything to make everyone to include her that everything is epic, amazing, beautiful! He is so full of it and so insincere just like when he constantly tell her how beautiful she is! It’s all so fake. I personally like how they try to call it a penthouse!! Sure, just keep thinking that. Have you noticed she is now hashtags are her name for the rugs! It’s just so endless. So classless. Sergiooo go get a job! Maybe the empty hotel need help- they will hire you. Now she is trying to get more viewers by starting all this IVF storyline. This ought to be a real joke to watch.

Where are two of her dogs? Looks like she gave them away straight away
Oh those poor dogs didn’t make the cut to move to the crowded apartment or there was a limit on the amount of animals you can have! What happened to the lizard?

My thoughts exactly. And he uses a wide angle camera lense on his phone so the apartment looks bigger than it is, imagine how small it would look if he didnt do this!

Apart from the bedrooms, the kitchen/ living room and her 'office' are all d same room! Must be cholastrophobic for caroline!
She is probably so embarrassed to have to show everyone this place. That is not a place where you have that many people living there. I guarantee she has no in house staff living there!

Really, is there a reason this grown ass man is walking around in christmas pj pants taking pictures of his food? I mean this in all seriousness- what does he bring to the table that she finds was worth all she has given up for? He is so lazy to the point where again she can't sit and have a conversation with her girlfriend that he isn't sitting right there. I just can't imagine that she is ready to go insane with this behavior. She literally can't get him to go out on his own for 5 minutes alone. That is a sign of someone that is very manipulative and controlling. Also, those kids are running around that apartment grounds which residents are going to get tired of real fast. I honestly can say my bedroom is larger than hers......she can barely get the bed and tv in and the closets are small with no space for all her stufll. This is going to be along 8 months until her house is ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sergiooo would say anything or do anything to make everyone to include her that everything is epic, amazing, beautiful! He is so full of it and so insincere just like when he constantly tell her how beautiful she is! It’s all so fake. I personally like how they try to call it a penthouse!! Sure, just keep thinking that. Have you noticed she is now hashtags are her name for the rugs! It’s just so endless. So classless. Sergiooo go get a job! Maybe the empty hotel need help- they will hire you. Now she is trying to get more viewers by starting all this IVF storyline. This ought to be a real joke to watch.

Oh those poor dogs didn’t make the cut to move to the crowded apartment or there was a limit on the amount of animals you can have! What happened to the lizard?

She is probably so embarrassed to have to show everyone this place. That is not a place where you have that many people living there. I guarantee she has no in house staff living there!

Really, is there a reason this grown ass man is walking around in christmas pj pants taking pictures of his food? I mean this in all seriousness- what does he bring to the table that she finds was worth all she has given up for? He is so lazy to the point where again she can't sit and have a conversation with her girlfriend that he isn't sitting right there. I just can't imagine that she is ready to go insane with this behavior. She literally can't get him to go out on his own for 5 minutes alone. That is a sign of someone that is very manipulative and controlling. Also, those kids are running around that apartment grounds which residents are going to get tired of real fast. I honestly can say my bedroom is larger than hers......she can barely get the bed and tv in and the closets are small with no space for all her stufll. This is going to be along 8 months until her house is ready.
And thats if its ready in 8 months. In dubai 8 months could mean 12 months or even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And thats if its ready in 8 months. In dubai 8 months could mean 12 months or even more!
They both were riding around a few weeks ago filming the house and gloating about just how quickly it is being built. It looks like that house is like about a zillion others in that area they are building. A cookie cutter house. It isn't anything special and I am sure it is not a custom built home. I know here in the US it is very hard to get products and materials because of OMICRON.

Sergiooo needs to go on a shopping trip for some new clothes. Damn, i have seen that man in these same clothes for years! Pack up the damn christmas pj's for next year dude! It looks like they are planning on hopping on planes again and traveling all over the place. Horrible time to be going in and out of countries with OMICRON being so bad but I am sure they aren't the least bit concerned about that. I saw that her kids were out and about at around 11:30 pm in the apartment building where SERGIOO had to let them in the building...I am sure residents aren't going to like kids and animals running around at all hours of the day/night.

I wonder if this is the same aparrtment area that CEM had to move into when the seperated? She mentioned in her podcast that he had moved to an apartment and it was nice but was small and I think the kids felt the difference between his apartment and her house they were living in. My oh my, how times have changed. She is now in an apartment and trust me it looks like they are cramped in there. I have noticed she isn't showing any rooms but part of her bedroom and the kitchen. Far cry from her videoing her house last year bragging about the curtains, pool and overall space.

Last edited:
And where’s the hedgehog and the lizard thing?
I know right? What happened to the lizard thing that she bathed, slept with and literally showed more love to then I have seen her do with a human. And we are talking about a frekin lizard

So it looks like from Sergio's stories he's trying to flog some crypto product... just get a real job already!

• Sad
Did I actually see SERGIOO filming a woman belly dancing in front of him while he is on his computer? What the hell? Where is he in some bar - its all dark. Then of course another trip to the desert for what reasons I don't know. Here is the thing....as soon as he see's his meal ticket wife he always says the same thing.....look at this one, you are so beautiful, I love you. Always, its like he has to get that out of the way. I don't care what she is doing or looks like- always says the same thing. The way he says "look at this one"" is such a strange phase. He is just very odd. They are traveling again, no mask of course, and she just goes form one bed to another....I guess the both of them watching the movers and staff unpack their stuff and wedding gifts was too much for them. This guy isn't going anywhere, he has a taste of this fake life and will put up with whatever he has to as long as he gets to ride her coatails and stays in this social mix.

• Sad
So it looks like from Sergio's stories he's trying to flog some crypto product... just get a real job already!
I really hope, that Sergio isn’t using Caroline and her connections to get famous/rich.

OMG there is a clip of them on a beach and she is thanking some tour company for the trip and he says "best time ever!"...and he is literally like a puppet sitting behind her parroting what she says! Couldn't be the best time ever when they don't do much else by the looks of things!

• Haha
  • Sad
I really hope, that Sergio isn’t using Caroline and her connections to get famous/rich.
[/QUOTE
Why else do you think he would be still there? They are a match made in heaven - they both are using each other - but looks like she got the wrong end of the stick.
OMG there is a clip of them on a beach and she is thanking some tour company for the trip and he says "best time ever!"...and he is literally like a puppet sitting behind her parroting what she says! Couldn't be the best time ever when they don't do much else by the looks of things!
I just watched that.....what a frekin joke these two are. He looks so happy doesn't he! He wasn't smiling when he was moving and actually having to be displaced for a few days. Now that he can film laying on the beach and people serving him he is so frekin happy and everything is AMAZING!!! Everyother words that comes out of this immature manchild are amazing, epic, beautiful, best ever. He has used them so many times that they have no meaing.

What is that green outfit she has been pararding around in? I see the new year has bought her botox again! She is not aging well at all. Look back even 3 years ago when she was with CEM and her instagram pictures. She looked like a normal mid/age mom . Almost all the pictures were of her and the kids and Cem. Life looked so nice then. Fast forward to this tit show she has created. I wonder if this is what she would have envisoned how leaving Cem and starting on her own again would look like? It all looks so unnatural and she is full of fake smiles. It's like she is chasing a high that she just can't get. SERGIOOOO is one of those people that is always smiling and saying all the right things but I think it is all for show. I still think he went to that all women show where she was speaking at with the intent purpose of clinging on to her and climbing up the ladder for wealth and fame using her. She keeps saying it's so great to marry young because they are so understanding but the reality is any older, established man would not see right through her fakeness and not waste a minute with her.

Well, if he did he sure is in for a rude awakening. Look what they are living in now. SERGIOOO seems to have grown quite use to the hand outs and being waited on. The picture of her office employee bringing him coffee in bed was enough for me.

I know right? I am sure that empty hotel has plenty of openings? Maybe he can get a job working in the restaurant since he thinks it is so epic, amazing and the best thing he has ever seen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.