Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are filming at that hotel, in one of the insta stories (which I now found out I can watch without having to follow her ) there is a group of men outside the room on the terrace, looks like they may have cameras, she quickly puts out her elbow to hide it, but I wonder if its something to do with RHOD. She looked dreadful during those botox videos, if I was even going to have anything done, that clinic would be the VERY last one I would go to having seen the work they do on her. I do wonder about Sergio, I think he is such a sad specimen of a man. I think she will get 'the ick' sooner or later.

Reactions: 3
I think they are filming at that hotel, in one of the insta stories (which I now found out I can watch without having to follow her ) there is a group of men outside the room on the terrace, looks like they may have cameras, she quickly puts out her elbow to hide it, but I wonder if its something to do with RHOD. She looked dreadful during those botox videos, if I was even going to have anything done, that clinic would be the VERY last one I would go to having seen the work they do on her. I do wonder about Sergio, I think he is such a sad specimen of a man. I think she will get 'the ick' sooner or later.
Totally agree, she looks very old and worn out looking in the botox shots. What I am laughing about what looks like dm post that show that people are going to that place asking for a Caroline. How funny is that - like her face is such a statement that people are rushing there to get what she has. Who are these people? Also, what I would like to know is how is it that everyone of her messages are all people that love her and SERGIOOO and never not one negative comment. I have never seen any instagram that doesn't have at least one negative. Perhaps they delete the negatives. SERGIOO is in his glory again, laying on the beach being served champagne. I mean this guy is just repulsive. Did anyone hear those kids in the hotub yelling his name. I mean it is night time and these kids are running the hotel and now out on the balcony just running amuck. How long do you think it will take before neighbors start to complain about that. Tomorrow, is Monday lets see if SERGIOOO gets up and heads to a job.

My words exactly when i saw that 🤣
Well they have to get that money, right?

Is it me or has SERGIOO's face changed in the past few months. He looks absolutely different. Very, very ffeminine features even his eyebrows have a arch. Whats up with that. He is looking more feminine then she does. The only time she looks attractive is when she has had hair and make up done - her every day appearance she has aged considerably in one year time.

Reactions: 1
Totally agree, she looks very old and worn out looking in the botox shots. What I am laughing about what looks like dm post that show that people are going to that place asking for a Caroline. How funny is that - like her face is such a statement that people are rushing there to get what she has. Who are these people? Also, what I would like to know is how is it that everyone of her messages are all people that love her and SERGIOOO and never not one negative comment. I have never seen any instagram that doesn't have at least one negative. Perhaps they delete the negatives. SERGIOO is in his glory again, laying on the beach being served champagne. I mean this guy is just repulsive. Did anyone hear those kids in the hotub yelling his name. I mean it is night time and these kids are running the hotel and now out on the balcony just running amuck. How long do you think it will take before neighbors start to complain about that. Tomorrow, is Monday lets see if SERGIOOO gets up and heads to a job.

Well they have to get that money, right?

Is it me or has SERGIOO's face changed in the past few months. He looks absolutely different. Very, very ffeminine features even his eyebrows have a arch. Whats up with that. He is looking more feminine then she does. The only time she looks attractive is when she has had hair and make up done - her every day appearance she has aged considerably in one year time.
Im sure i saw sometime last yeat he was gettinf his eyebrows done hence the arched look. Caroline needs to get all the filler in her face dissolved. She will look so much younger as now she looks in her 50s

Also, what I would like to know is how is it that everyone of her messages are all people that love her and SERGIOOO and never not one negative comment. I have never seen any instagram that doesn't have at least one negative. Perhaps they delete the negatives.

I wondered this too, I am sure someone is full-time removing negative posts. I have seen a few posts about how little time she spends with her kids, and a few about her 'son'. i.e. Sergio, but since RHOD has been announced there is absolutely nothing that could be viewed as negative.

By the way, that apartment is HUGE, there is a similar one for sale and it's about 8,000 square foot.

The view is ugly and for an apartment that size it is really inexpensive by Dubai prices, at about £1,400,000. For that price, in a better location, you would only afford a much smaller apartment, no more than 2,500 square feet, something that size in a good location and exclusive building would be upwards of £5million.

So again, smoke and mirrors to present a luxury millionaire lifestyle, when it is nothing of the sort.

Interestingly today he has posted in his story something about the dog but Caroline can be heard in the background giving commands to her poor staff

Also, what I would like to know is how is it that everyone of her messages are all people that love her and SERGIOOO and never not one negative comment. I have never seen any instagram that doesn't have at least one negative. Perhaps they delete the negatives.

I wondered this too, I am sure someone is full-time removing negative posts. I have seen a few posts about how little time she spends with her kids, and a few about her 'son'. i.e. Sergio, but since RHOD has been announced there is absolutely nothing that could be viewed as negative.

By the way, that apartment is HUGE, there is a similar one for sale and it's about 8,000 square foot.

The view is ugly and for an apartment that size it is really inexpensive by Dubai prices, at about £1,400,000. For that price, in a better location, you would only afford a much smaller apartment, no more than 2,500 square feet, something that size in a good location and exclusive building would be upwards of £5million.

So again, smoke and mirrors to present a luxury millionaire lifestyle, when it is nothing of the sort.
Wow, we have some great people on here that come up with all kinds of good information. As soon as I saw that view I thought- she is in the middle of the desert! I love how they refer to it as a penthouse in New York. They insult their followers if they think that place is compatabile to a penthouse in new york. i have gone back and looked at sergiooo's instagram page from 2 years ago and he was living in a small, cluttered beach house in california....he certainly understood the mission and has moved up and on.

What in the world is that?

Reactions: 2
Wow, we have some great people on here that come up with all kinds of good information. As soon as I saw that view I thought- she is in the middle of the desert! I love how they refer to it as a penthouse in New York. They insult their followers if they think that place is compatabile to a penthouse in new york. i have gone back and looked at sergiooo's instagram page from 2 years ago and he was living in a small, cluttered beach house in california....he certainly understood the mission and has moved up and on.

What in the world is that?
The mood board

It looks like it is a vision board ! I have a friend who really believes in them, anytime she wants something she puts an image on her vision board and says she always gets what she wants.

From what I can see, I think it is Sergiooo's vision board based on the english 'It's in the gods hands '😂😂.

He is envisioning having 5 million Youtube followers, 1 million listening to the podcast series, that they will have kids, there are at least two pictures of cash 😳😳😳 and an image of a house with a for sale sign on it, and another image of a massive building maybe a house, obviously already dreaming of selling their starter home and moving to the mansion. I can't make out anything else.

God love him, he seems desperate, it is like a poster done by a kindergartener.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It looks like it is a vision board ! I have a friend who really believes in them, anytime she wants something she puts an image on her vision board and says she always gets what she wants.

From what I can see, I think it is Sergiooo's vision board based on the english 'It's in the gods hands '😂😂.

He is envisioning having 5 million Youtube followers, 1 million listening to the podcast series, that they will have kids, there are at least two pictures of cash 😳😳😳 and an image of a house with a for sale sign on it, and another image of a massive building maybe a house, obviously already dreaming of selling their starter home and moving to the mansion. I can't make out anything else.

God love him, he seems desperate, it is like a poster done by a kindergartener.
OMG- that is the damn vision board they talk about!!!! I was like what the hell is that- it looks like a child did this in nursery school. WTF!!!!! Sure, he is going to get 5 million viewers on their youtube channel that currently has 11 subscribers and has been updated in a month. What a frekin joke this guy is. So this is what he call working? Why does he feel at 27 that he doesn't have to work for money and things? He has absoslutely not held down a job to speak of since he met her. Before that he was selling boats in California. If the thinks that all this is going to be handed to him because he is married ot Caroline Stanbury he is really crazy. By the time this guy earns any type of money she will be in her 60's and he will be long gone.

She is actually laying in her bathtub doing her podcast today. How absolutely bizarre is that. That should tell you just how much time, effort and research she goes into for this podcast. She said that everyone is home and their is now room - so you go lay in the bathtub in your bathroom? Not the first place I would think of going? I just don't understand how she can't be losing her tit seeing him in that house day after day and not going out to work. Most men his age are enjoying friendships and working on their careers seperate from thier relationships. Does he still believe that his career is being with her and they will make all this money as a couple? I seriously don't understand that- what are they doing that would make them money? Most of social media has been brutal on the both of them.

Last edited:
She is having her facelift facial, or whatever, and he is there right beside her, he must be the most insecure 26 year old man child ever !

This morning he is videoing bagels on a plate in front of her, and he asks her what is she having for breakfast, she gave him a really curt 'bagels' and he giggled. How the hell anyone can be attracted to someone like him is beyond me.

She is having her facelift facial, or whatever, and he is there right beside her, he must be the most insecure 26 year old man child ever !

This morning he is videoing bagels on a plate in front of her, and he asks her what is she having for breakfast, she gave him a really curt 'bagels' and he giggled. How the hell anyone can be attracted to someone like him is beyond me.
I think that was his passive aggressive way of commenting that she shouldn’t be eating the bagels.

Can Sergio not even move a few plant pots onto the terrace? What sort of man is he?
Oh God no he wouldn't dare lift a plant or a piece of sliverware to help out. He thinks that he is entitled to live a life where he is catered to now that he is married to this lady. He has become just as bad as she is except she makes an attempt to work- he shows no desire or feels he has to work. She has from the beginning paraded him around in private jets, restaurants, expensive hotels and staff catering to his ever whim. Now, he has his poor father probably investing in something so that he has something to show her he is working on.

Im guessif the nakheel logo is refering to the hotel they are gonna build or the villa that is being built
They are going to build a hotel? Who in the world would give these two financing to build a hotel? Ohhhh, this is probably where his dad comes in. She is going to have to work harder since she married this manchild then she ever has in her life. Why would the think they can build/run a hotel? She couldn't run the gift library with a small staff - didn't that go into bankrupcy? And then is the same couple that she is laying in a bathtub doing a podcast today and he is filming elephants walking down the road. Yeah, I would run to invest with them.

I think that was his passive aggressive way of commenting that she shouldn’t be eating the bagels.
OMG - I am having anxiety just watching him lurking around the house all day long filming. There is no way she is okay with this. I don't care how much she tries to tell everone she loves having him around she is full of it. No one could stand having anyone around them like this all day long. He literally does not give her one minutes peace. You can tell she is so sick of it but has to do that fake smile when she is on the camera with him. He just sucks the life out of her. She can't escape him - he goes everywhere with her. She has created this monster and thought they were going to be this famous power couple - him the retired football player ( and that is even questionable)and her this reality star. Instead, the look like the mother tyring to get her son to get a job and move out of the house.

Interestingly today he has posted in his story something about the dog but Caroline can be heard in the background giving commands to her poor staff
Yeah, he has such a busy Monday morning. When most men his age are dressed and going to work he is filming lizards getting baths or dogs sleeping or better yet, Caroline's breakfast. I don't know too many women that can down 2 bagels but hey if i lived with him i would probably be drinking first thing in the morning. She has to be so disappointed with the way things have turned out for her - I would be.

Last edited:
She really does look sad:(.

Both his parents look like they haven't slept for months, I am sure they are so worried about their only son's choice of wife and life.

They must be wondering how the hell it turned out like this, failed B team youth soccer player, presenting as if he played for Real Madrid A team, married a middled aged woman, living off her coat tails and being emasculated by her.

Sergioooo looks really greasy in that photo, yuck !

In the family photos on his instagram account, his sister looks stoney faced, his mother and, maybe his grandmother, are clearly trying to force a smile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.