Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 Pups Missing
The cavalier is never with her, think the bloke with its brother took pity on it and seems to have just kept it with him, dog had a lucky escape. Which is the other one that’s missing? I can’t even remember names anymore as she has such a stupid amount of animals that she doesn’t give a duck about.

Reactions: 5
I currently live in Dubai and I find it hard to believe they'll only be in their current, smaller apartment for 8months to be honest. Usually people sign up for a year. I wonder if she's still in Al Barari ..

Reactions: 3
I currently live in Dubai and I find it hard to believe they'll only be in their current, smaller apartment for 8months to be honest. Usually people sign up for a year. I wonder if she's still in Al Barari ..
It’s a very clinical looking apartment and I love how they keep trying to sell the view, elephants going for a walk, they can see that godawful huge hotel, but you can tell they don’t like it there at all. The apartment doesn’t seem to flow at all, not remotely homely, just square boxes linked to each other and that hideous staircase plonked in the middle. Are there bedrooms for the kids? I’m not sure why they’ve chosen this and not another house.

Reactions: 4
It’s a very clinical looking apartment and I love how they keep trying to sell the view, elephants going for a walk, they can see that godawful huge hotel, but you can tell they don’t like it there at all. The apartment doesn’t seem to flow at all, not remotely homely, just square boxes linked to each other and that hideous staircase plonked in the middle. Are there bedrooms for the kids? I’m not sure why they’ve chosen this and not another house.
It looks tiny, hence my running to the thread. Generally speaking Dubai apartments are much larger in comparison to those in the UK.
I need to take a closer look, I'll report back. ;)

EDIT: It looks like Dubai South or somewhere very remote. Half way to a diff Emirate! she's obv struck a deal with a developer, prob promising her it's the 'new Al Barari'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It look like al barari but the side thats not been as developed as the main barari area. She lives in a building next to nina ali. Yea usually you need to pay a yrs rent up front but i know from living there (we wanted flex so lived in monthly payment accomodation) that its possible to pay per month or find place that can offer more flex options.

It look like al barari but the side thats not been as developed as the main barari area. She lives in a building next to nina ali. Yea usually you need to pay a yrs rent up front but i know from living there (we wanted flex so lived in monthly payment accomodation) that its possible to pay per month or find place that can offer more flex options.

It looks tiny, hence my running to the thread. Generally speaking Dubai apartments are much larger in comparison to those in the UK.

EDIT: It looks like Dubai South or somewhere very remote. Half way to a diff Emirate! she's obv struck a deal with a developer, prob promising her it's the 'new Al Barari'.
Al Barari isn’t exactly a central location to anything either…why would anyone want to go even further out than that, it must be cheaper to rent, but why get an apartment with animals and children and not a house! Bizarre

I rhink its off the main emirates rd, the rd that leads to global village

Haha i saw her filming the elephants trying to make out shes staying in an exotic exclusive area.the thing is the area and place arent bad at allbut for caroline ahe feels she had to keep up appearances so feel its beneath her.

The 'penthouse' apartment does indeed seem clinical and not cosy. I know its a penthouse but im not a fan of those stairs that go upto their bedroom. Having an open bedroom like that wouldnt be ideal 😬

• Haha
Al Barari isn’t exactly a central location to anything either…why would anyone want to go even further out than that, it must be cheaper to rent, but why get an apartment with animals and children and not a house! Bizarre
Yes, you're right. Would've been easier to get a villa, even in DAMAC Hills or somewhere LOL! ... Maybe she was sold the 'dream' by the agent/developer. Prob wouldn't be seen in D.Hills.

Haha i saw her filming the elephants trying to make out shes staying in an exotic exclusive area.the thing is the area and place arent bad at allbut for caroline ahe feels she had to keep up appearances so feel its beneath her.

The 'penthouse' apartment does indeed seem clinical and not cosy. I know its a penthouse but im not a fan of those stairs that go upto their bedroom. Having an open bedroom like that wouldnt be ideal 😬
It's a bloody small penthouse by Dubai standards too! .. I need to try make out the hotel in the background.

Yes, I like flex too after a few nightmare landlords. To be fair I moved from Downtown to Garhoud! Ha! .. I don't care, I like it here for the most part, it's a lot quieter, I'm not a 'showy' 'Dubai' person.
Yea we couldnt be bothered with hassle of setting up DEWA, getting own appliances etc so hotel apartment suited us. Whatever works for you! Dubai is a showy city and attracts that type of crowd but to be honest i never had friends like that so didnt phase me 😂

Yea we couldnt be bothered with hassle of setting up DEWA, getting own appliances etc so hotel apartment suited us. Whatever works for you! Dubai is a showy city and attracts that type of crowd but to be honest i never had friends like that so didnt phase me 😂
Yea it's a nightmare, as is getting a refund/deposits returned. I also rent on a monthly basis. You're right, I steer clear of those. Only thing is people always think I'm a tourist around here! Ha!

I think she left it to the last minute to look for a place, or should i say her assistants. There are plenty of villas in other areas she could have gone to but im guessing the modern style villas were too expensive for her

Yea it's a nightmare, as is getting a refund/deposits returned. I also rent on a monthly basis. You're right, I steer clear of those. Only thing is people always think I'm a tourist around here! Ha!
Getting a sim card sorted was a bit of a nightmare 😂 to be honest most things were there lol but im sure they have improved things (customer service??) Since i was there few yrs ago

The only person unpacking boxes is one of her sons. Doesn’t look like she’s done anything at all. Not much has happened since yesterday, it’s tiny compared to what she’s used to.

• Wow
They have both visited the clinic he has given his sample and she said he has an A+ sperm count! She also said she was ok too. Whatever that means. She then briefly said she will be freezing some eggs, perhaps they will opt for a surrogate . Who knows. As always, it’s attention seeking.

Reactions: 7
Oh oops I thought that those were framed photos in their new place. It’s actually the clinic.
Definitely attention seeking and she needs a storyline now she’s married. Sad.

Reactions: 7
Just here to say while most of us are making hard choices about kids, this nonce is having a baby...for content.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The cavalier is never with her, think the bloke with its brother took pity on it and seems to have just kept it with him, dog had a lucky escape. Which is the other one that’s missing? I can’t even remember names anymore as she has such a stupid amount of animals that she doesn’t give a duck about.
THe
They have both visited the clinic he has given his sample and she said he has an A+ sperm count! She also said she was ok too. Whatever that means. She then briefly said she will be freezing some eggs, perhaps they will opt for a surrogate . Who knows. As always, it’s attention seeking.
She said Freezing EMBRYOS

The last one. Dark brown, fluffy & very small

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.