Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for his parents. First, there is the language barrier that they were dealing with. Hell, Sergiooo vocabulary only consist of 3 word in English- amazing, epic and beautiful! Then they are looking around at the people there thinking - these are not his friends- and then look at her! Forget the fact she is 46 but she isn’t even pleasant! I thought Sergioooo looked horrible in all the wedding pictures. Not sure if it was the first holy communion suit he is wearing or his beard to make him look older- he looks bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel for his parents. First, there is the language barrier that they were dealing with. Hell, Sergiooo vocabulary only consist of 3 word in English- amazing, epic and beautiful! Then they are looking around at the people there thinking - these are not his friends- and then look at her! Forget the fact she is 46 but she isn’t even pleasant! I thought Sergioooo looked horrible in all the wedding pictures. Not sure if it was the first holy communion suit he is wearing or his beard to make him look older- he looks bad
Don’t forget “honey”, he loves calling her that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually there is an Instagram account called My Frugal Year set up by a girl who had debts and had been struggling to get her finances back in order but has succeeded after being frugal and saving and sacrificing. This account is the perfect antidote to these two swanning about wasting money with no real purpose or objective.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the Instagram Account info- I am sending it to my best friend. She is finally realizing that all that spending she did for years was emotional spending and now she has to sell her million dollar home to start to did out of her mess. These two though are just hard to watch - the absolute sense of entitlement that they have is just something. She got tired of working for rich people by being a personal assistant shopper so she thought she could be a rich person - fact is she is right out of bankupcy and the only money she has is what her kind, handsome, decent exhusband CEM gave her through the years. SERGIOOO, saw his money train when he used that bullshit fake latin lover to win her over. Her dumb ass fell for it. He came to the table with nothing and she was at the table with nothing. Between the both of them they have resorted to making first grade vision boards and selling anything for the next dollar,.

Reactions: 6
I know kids are off limits but I hope to god Yasmin doesn’t turn out like a mini Caroline with Caroline’s type of personality and how Yasmin might want to be an influencer when she’s older 👎 Caroline used to appear more classy on “Ladies of London”, it’s weird now how she acts like a wannabe 20 something year old influencer 🙄 and she now appears so thirsty like Larsa Pippen 🤮 Also, I remember there was an “artists of peace” charity event back in 2018 when Susan Sarandon, Natalie Imbruglia and Ben stiller were in attendance in Dubai. I hope Ben and Susan (because they’re A list) avoid Caroline now because she’s not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 4
Caroline does come from money though, she does have ‘social pedigree’ in England. She went to a good school and her mother definitely has ‘top drawer’ aristocratic/society connections. She isn’t a nouveau riche arriviste like so many in Dubai, she is just acting like one!

Reactions: 3
I am sure they or staff are reading the comments posted here.
I know kids are off limits but I hope to god Yasmin doesn’t turn out like a mini Caroline with Caroline’s type of personality and how Yasmin might want to be an influencer when she’s older 👎 Caroline used to appear more classy on “Ladies of London”, it’s weird now how she acts like a wannabe 20 something year old influencer 🙄 and she now appears so thirsty like Larsa Pippen 🤮 Also, I remember there was an “artists of peace” charity event back in 2018 when Susan Sarandon, Natalie Imbruglia and Ben stiller were in attendance in Dubai. I hope Ben and Susan (because they’re A list) avoid Caroline now because she’s not a nice person at all.
I so agree with you - kids are off limit but she puts her out on her social media so you need to expect the good or bad. What I can't understand is how she allows this tween to dress like she does? She has her on social media in skimpy tops and very made up looking. She is 15!! I think she is certainly looking at her mother' s lifestyle and being young like that she is liking the attention. I am surprised CEM doesn't have some say in her posting her in certain outfits that are going out for the universe to see.

I love how they both are now doing nice little things for their housestaff. I am sure they are or their staff reading comments off of here because I have said how terrible it is to see them walking in bringing them coffee in bed. Especially, when it was her office employee. Now all of a suddent they are showing their housekeeping staff joking around and today they had a little birthday cake for one of the women. Of course they had to put it on instagram instead of keeping it personal. Did they ever think that some of those women may not want to be on social media? SERGIOOO is off for his daily walk and showing off his jewelry. God forbid he should get dressed and go to work. How does she tolerate him being home all day?

Caroline does come from money though, she does have ‘social pedigree’ in England. She went to a good school and her mother definitely has ‘top drawer’ aristocratic/society connections. She isn’t a nouveau riche arriviste like so many in Dubai, she is just acting like one!
Yeah, I don’t get why she is acting like she’s new money, it’s kind of bizarre. I mean, people like Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton (Rothschild) have money and they don’t act like this.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I don’t get why she is acting like she’s new money, it’s kind of bizarre. I mean, people like Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton (Rothschild) have money and they don’t act like this.
I think her mother came from a well connected family, but I imagine they are typical of a lot of the upper classes in the UK, cash poor. Her father was an executive for a fashion company, probably well paid package, and they had a nice lifestyle as a result.

I doubt Caroline or her siblings, have trust funds or family money, I think she has to hustle to make money to keep her in the lifestyle she secured with her ex husband.

I am sure they or staff are reading the comments posted here.

I so agree with you - kids are off limit but she puts her out on her social media so you need to expect the good or bad. What I can't understand is how she allows this tween to dress like she does? She has her on social media in skimpy tops and very made up looking. She is 15!! I think she is certainly looking at her mother' s lifestyle and being young like that she is liking the attention. I am surprised CEM doesn't have some say in her posting her in certain outfits that are going out for the universe to see.

I love how they both are now doing nice little things for their housestaff. I am sure they are or their staff reading comments off of here because I have said how terrible it is to see them walking in bringing them coffee in bed. Especially, when it was her office employee. Now all of a suddent they are showing their housekeeping staff joking around and today they had a little birthday cake for one of the women. Of course they had to put it on instagram instead of keeping it personal. Did they ever think that some of those women may not want to be on social media? SERGIOOO is off for his daily walk and showing off his jewelry. God forbid he should get dressed and go to work. How does she tolerate him being home all day?
I’m surprised if Cem lets Yasmin dress like that, maybe he has no choice but so many teens/girls in their early 20’s dress like that now 😬. If her staff are reading the comments on here, I hope Caroline takes on board, what is written. It’s good they acknowledged one of the staff members birthdays, but not everything has to be publicised. I will never understand Caroline and Sergio’s relationship.

I think her mother came from a well connected family, but I imagine they are typical of a lot of the upper classes in the UK, cash poor. Her father was an executive for a fashion company, probably well paid package, and they had a nice lifestyle as a result.

I doubt Caroline or her siblings, have trust funds or family money, I think she has to hustle to make money to keep her in the lifestyle she secured with her ex husband.
Wow, she really made it seem like she had heaps of money. She definitely doesn’t want to let go of that lifestyle (which I get). This is just my opinion, but there’s other ways besides “influencing” to make money. Especially when she does have the connections in different continents to do other stuff, that’s more appropriate.

Last edited:
They posted that birthday surprise of her most kind hardsworking staff without the least bit of thought as to what/if they want to be shown on social meadia working for these people. I think it is very insenstive and quite bold of them to do a video of that. It's one thing to video their fake freinds at their fake dinners but these women are from different cultures/family that may look down upon being shown like that. These are proud women not possesions that can bring out and use for likes. I don't know maybe I am sure sensitve about this one thing, I could be, I do get passionate about stuff like that.

Reactions: 2
The all white suit didnt look good especially with the black shoes. He should have worn a different coloured bow tie and shirt. I remember from her podcast caroline said everything was last minute and they got their outfits the night before or think on the day.

I thought her father lost all his money and they were no longer in the social circles that were once in. Who knows? Here's the thing whatever class or social standing she had i can almost guarantee she has lost by showing pictures of her laying in bed with her lazy toyboy husband and selling everything from dog food to intimate wipes in between quickies (yup, she had done that one too)short stories.

I thought her father lost all his money and they were no longer in the social circles that were once in. Who knows? Here's the thing whatever class or social standing she had i can almost guarantee she has lost by showing pictures of her laying in bed with her lazy toyboy husband and selling everything from dog food to intimate wipes in between quickies (yup, she had done that one too)short stories.
That makes sense if that’s one of the reasons she doesn’t want to live in the UK anymore. I thought her mum was born into the Vestey family, so she had family money. I’m surprised she put having another baby on her vision/manifest board. I just feel like that’s such a bad idea. But it’s like David Foster (I really don’t like him) is 72 with a 37 something year old wife. Caroline might think if “David can do it at his age, so can I”.

Reactions: 2
She relies heavily on freebies. True /real money doesn’t need to.
I married into a lovely family that are from wealth. They have worked hard for generations to be where they are and I remember my husbands 101 year old grandad telling us this - wealthy whisper, rich is loud and poor is flashy. It fits them loud with flashy?????

Is there not a dress code in Dubai? I am asking because I am trying to learn. I thought it was a country based on strict laws and moral decency. if so how is she parading around dressed like she is today? I wouldn’t wear that outfit out to my gym without covering up and here in the US you can dress any damn way and nobody cares.

Are they actually filming and posting Sergiooo having his blood drawn?? Is this as good as it gets for these two clowns?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.