Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View of a building site and some poor elephants being chased by a pick up truck. Not exactly riveting stuff.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Wasn't she a brand ambassador for Al Barari ?

If she was still an ambassador, I think she would have to drop their name, so maybe not anymore and that is why they had to move from the house to an apartment. Since Covid, villas are being snapped up, rents have increased hugely, apartments not so much.

As others have said, Al Barari is absolutely in the middle of nowhere, however there is so much greenery there, it really is very lushly landscaped, especially for the desert. Although, those with real money live in Emirates hills, which is the 'Beverley Hills' of Dubai, huge houses, some of them are ugly monstrosities.

With regards to their IVF, she is FORTY SIX, there is probably a 1% chance she could be successful using her own eggs and then the chances of carrying a baby to full term at that age,. I think most clinics have a cut off age of 42, so a bit shocking the clinic are going ahead with this and allowing them to promote it. I guess she will be heading to Spain or Eastern Europe for donor egg or surrogacy. Neither of which are allowed in the UAE.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

If she was still an ambassador, I think she would have to drop their name, so maybe not anymore and that is why they had to move from the house to an apartment. Since Covid, villas are being snapped up, rents have increased hugely, apartments not so much.

As others have said, Al Barari is absolutely in the middle of nowhere, however there is so much greenery there, it really is very lushly landscaped, especially for the desert. Although, those with real money live in Emirates hills, which is the 'Beverley Hills' of Dubai, huge houses, some of them are ugly monstrosities.

With regards to their IVF, she is FORTY SIX, there is probably a 1% chance she could be successful using her own eggs and then the chances of carrying a baby to full term at that age,. I think most clinics have a cut off age of 42, so a bit shocking the clinic are going ahead with this and allowing them to promote it. I guess she will be heading to Spain or Eastern Europe for donor egg or surrogacy. Neither of which are allowed in the UAE.
I wasn’t aware of the surrogacy laws, thanks for sharing. I guess there’s always the possibility Sergio will get someone nearer his own age pregnant when the ivf doesn’t work out !

• Wow
  • Haha
2 Pups Missing
Yup, and we now know who is taking the dogs out for potty breaks! Wasn't expecting her lazy arse and toyboy SERGIOOO to get up and do it, right?

I wasn’t aware of the surrogacy laws, thanks for sharing. I guess there’s always the possibility Sergio will get someone nearer his own age pregnant when the ivf doesn’t work out !
I don't know that much about IVF as well and especially the law outside of the US. Common sense does tell me that she will be 46 in April and 9 months of being pregnant if she were to get pregnant soon - still puts her at 47 at delivery date. I would imagine that is a high risk pregnancy. What would be shocking is to think she would go 9 months without drinking or any cosmetic procedures......

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

[/Quote
View of a building site and some poor elephants being chased by a pick up truck. Not exactly riveting stuff.
I know right? These two would watch paint drying and say it’s epic or amazing!!!!! What a horrible view- straight up desert!

This apartment is way too small for all the people living there. Maybe the downsize was financially driven because she remarried? No way he is paying housing allowance! Test are probably splitting the time with the kids so he doesn’t have to pay her anything if he has thrn half the time. If this is what Sergioooo is contributing financially he will be kicked to the curb soon. It’s embarrassing for her that we all see her in this small apartment considering where she just moved out of. Why in the hell did she rush into another marriage so quickly with this freeloader?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Whatever her situation I feel a bit sorry sorry her her kids used to having a garden and pool to get them outside. Also the animals who are used to being outside too.

Reactions: 3
On the teenager podcast, she said they were trying an arrangement of 1 month with their dad and 1 month with her. I wouldn't be surprised that while they are in the apartment and doing IVF, the kids will be staying with their dad most of the time, and just making visits to her when she is available..

Whatever her situation I feel a bit sorry sorry her her kids used to having a garden and pool to get them outside. Also the animals who are used to being outside too.
Yes, I wasn’t a huge fan of the other house interior, but the downstairs room and the easy access to the pool was gorgeous. Being stuck at the top of an apartment building is just not the same.

As for the whole baby story, I just can’t work it out, I don’t think for one minute Caroline has any intention of having a baby herself,she’s just too selfish to do it and at her age it would be dangerous, I also doubt the quality of any eggs she may have.
Sergio seems to live in fantasy land, neither of them can take care of a dog by themselves, does he honestly believe that they’re suddenly going to stay home every night and take care of a baby for the next 18 yrs? She can’t be bothered with the kids she has! Also, what will the effect be on them?

It's up to them I guess and mid 40s is still okay if you REALLY want a baby and have been trying forever or haven't met the right person. It's a strange limbo age as there are people like her talking IVF and babies while others same or similar age doing menopause podcasts. Personally I think she'd mad but he probably wants a child.

Reactions: 2
It's up to them I guess and mid 40s is still okay if you REALLY want a baby and have been trying forever or haven't met the right person. It's a strange limbo age as there are people like her talking IVF and babies while others same or similar age doing menopause podcasts. Personally I think she'd mad but he probably wants a child.
Agree. I don’t think 46 is necessarily too old nowadays. But I honestly think this is all for content , which is bloody bizarre, and poor child if they do really go ahead with it 🤯

I’m 47 and peri menopause is hitting me like a truck and I have a 13 and 10 year old. Will she want a 10 year old at 56!? Hell no. She’s not maternal and if she wanted to marry someone younger, fine, but I’d draw the line at another child. She can’t be bothered moving and unpacking a house, can she be bothered bringing up four children?

Many women have babies in their 40,s, much loved and wanted babies. I’m not sure she falls into this camp though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One thing I hate is women commenting on other women's fertility and things like that. But I would say this relationship seems doomed to fail and the concern would be bringing a child into that. Kids should be loved and wanted, not something you have on a whim.

• Heart
These two would do anything for a
Absolutely agree! This place looks like our summer beach rental for a week on vacation. It is small, no closet space and certainly no where near the space they all had. She said CEM has moved and I bet he played it smart- took the time to get himself together and now has a nice home, maybe a new relationship and the kids will be with him half of the time. I am petrifed for any kids to be on a balcony that high up.

Yes, I wasn’t a huge fan of the other house interior, but the downstairs room and the easy access to the pool was gorgeous. Being stuck at the top of an apartment building is just not the same.

As for the whole baby story, I just can’t work it out, I don’t think for one minute Caroline has any intention of having a baby herself,she’s just too selfish to do it and at her age it would be dangerous, I also doubt the quality of any eggs she may have.
Sergio seems to live in fantasy land, neither of them can take care of a dog by themselves, does he honestly believe that they’re suddenly going to stay home every night and take care of a baby for the next 18 yrs? She can’t be bothered with the kids she has! Also, what will the effect be on them?
That apartment is what they can actually afford!!! Look at their instgram pictures and all those expensive resorts and hotel, meals, spas - it was all for show. This is her reality - a frekin small apartment in the middle of the desert. Look at her views? It's way too small and I am sure she could have found something bigger but can't afford it. SERGIOOO has been living in a fantasy world. For some reason he views/see's her as a 20 something blonde, blue eyed young woman. The reality is she is 46 with 3 kids. She had a man that had the money and gave her everything she wanted and she stilll wasn't happy. What in the world does he think he can give her? Not youth, money, fame, = he brings nothing to the table. She really took a gamble on this guy when she uprooted her entire life and it certainly hasn't paid off. I would hope that she cuts her losses, admits defeats, lets this guy go and have a real life of his own. That would be the smart thing to do.

Agree. I don’t think 46 is necessarily too old nowadays. But I honestly think this is all for content , which is bloody bizarre, and poor child if they do really go ahead with it 🤯
I can't imagine starting a pregnancy at 46 but that's just me - we as woman can make our decisons based on what we want. I support any woman that decides to have a baby in their 40's as long as their health is not at risk. She had a very difficult pregnancy (she talks about it ad nauseam on her podcast) and she was only 34 or 35 then. I totally agree this is all a story line- divorced not dead is ridiculous because she is remarried so now she is latching on to IVF struggles to get viewers possibly that are on their journey as well.

Many women have babies in their 40,s, much loved and wanted babies. I’m not sure she falls into this camp though.
Agree, this just feels to commercial to me. I mean she is hashtagging the damn clinic - what does that tell us.

One thing I hate is women commenting on other women's fertility and things like that. But I would say this relationship seems doomed to fail and the concern would be bringing a child into that. Kids should be loved and wanted, not something you have on a whim.
She isn't maternal- she admitted on her podcast that she has a hard time hugging or showing emotion. Certainly, given her lifestyle now and the daily stressors of life, having a baby at this point in her life is something she should think long and hard about - I know I would.

I always think she has an angle for everything she does. He does now too! I have yet to hear her say she wants to have a baby because she loves him and she would love to have a child with him and experience raising the child together. Instead, she said that he deserves at least one and she will do that for him. She is extremely selfish so I can't imagine her doing this for him - it's totally out of character. Is it possible she is having this baby so the child is born in Dubai thus making them permanent residents? I know they have laws about how long you can stay in Dubai if you are't from there and you have to show you are working in a good job. Something like her ex husband does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I always think she has an angle for everything she does. He does now too! I have yet to hear her say she wants to have a baby because she loves him and she would love to have a child with him and experience raising the child together. Instead, she said that he deserves at least one and she will do that for him. She is extremely selfish so I can't imagine her doing this for him - it's totally out of character. Is it possible she is having this baby so the child is born in Dubai thus making them permanent residents? I know they have laws about how long you can stay in Dubai if you are't from there and you have to show you are working in a good job. Something like her ex husband does.
What a shitshow. I'm truly disgusted at the idea of a whole human being compared to a shelter animal you adopt then abandon. That truly makes me sick.

Dubai has strict immigration right? What are the two of them using as their reason to stay there?

Reactions: 1
Hello, long time lurker here, how it where are ye seeing this stuff eg the new apartment, I can’t see it on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Why is he always lurking around while she is having girl time? She mentioned in her podcast that he gets very jealous when she gets on the phone to talk with her girlfriends. She said he starts to ask her questions while she is on the phone and he does it on purpose because he doesn't like the fact he isn't included in her conversations. I don't care for her on a personal level but damn she has no break from this man. I mean she is having a girl talk tonight and his arse is standing right there taking it all in. Something is off with this guy that he has no male friends or any friends that you see him with by himself. I mean he is just suffocating - how does she stand it?

On her Instagram stories?
click on the round picture of her in her instagram page and it should show you her daily/ hourly/second picutres.

In Dubai you need a job to get a permit to reside there, the company you are working for is the one who sponsors you. There is a minimum salary you must have before you can sponsor your spouse and children (hence why housemaids, construction workers etc. have to leave their families in their home country). When we lived there, my husband sponsored us but as I was a spouse I had a non working visa, although it is easy to change that and lots of spouses also work. You can also set up your own company for about USD25,0000 and then sponsor through that, I guess that is what she did once she was divorced from Cem and then sponsored the man-child.

Having a baby in the UAE makes no difference to your right for residence, if the baby is to stay in the country someone has to sponsor it for a visa. The visas have to be renewed every 24 months. They have now brought in the option for a golden visa, so if you invest a few million in either a property or a business, you can get this visa which gives you the right to stay for a longer period without needing to renew every 24 months.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.