Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrammer14

Chatty Member
I’m watching this one with interest - my brother has it booked for his wife’s 40th - will see how this weekend pans out and then comment!
It does seem lovely. I live right beside it 🙄 it's been given to loads of influencers now for their free stays. Don't think it's benefitted them that much tbh, it's always empty 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3

MDC

Chatty Member
So anyway… I wonder where Caroline will take her family on their Easter break away? Any guesses on anywhere that hasn’t gifted her a stay yet?
Anywhere that has free accommodation and free food, and she doesn’t mind going back to a place she has already been as long as it’s free, no fcuks given with that doll scranner that she is!!

cantstandthenonsense

Why is she advertising a cinema over the border ffs there’s plenty in the North who need a bit of help and again the greed from that woman all the popcorn pizza cheeseboard wine icecream etc she’s all take take take and gives nothing back she’s 1 off the worse begs in the North
Because they are paying her plain and simple!!!

IceScream

You see I don’t knock her failed business because I think the circumstances were very hard

This whole industry is very weird, each to their own I guess

I would have major ick settling down to enjoy that home
---
Niamh has had plenty of freebies, just not on this scale

mostly because the products she wants are of a level they don’t work with influencers

NINAT

Yeah and hormonal birth control is the biggest concern we should be looking at…

Oh but wait, it means men dont have to worry about contraception. Oh and and they can enjoy sex more without a condom. But dont dare to that bad HRT which makes womens lives better, sure it causes cancer.

Wake up.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Interested where they went for breakfast mustn't have collabed so they get F'ALL mention.
Sure isn’t she all about showcasing local to help everyone out 😡

She maybe planned on giving them a mention in the hope of several free/discounted/superior breakfasts on the many trips she will now have to Newry for her many collabs. But sure weren’t they just bereft about the parking ticket 😂

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
Away to get her design for her steps and putdoor - letting us know you can all get a free design appointment with Tobermore at Haladene.

She forgot to mention she will also be getting the materials free - Tobermore products are good but really pricey! Hence why most self builds even proper steps are a longer term plan and you make do with the most safe option for a while!

Would have been much more appropriate and better advertising for Tobermore/Haldene put the names of anyone who had a design appointment & purchased from them to be all put in a draw where someone was picked to win back the price of their purchase!

She had no outdoor space styling at her old house, no evidence of even most basic seats or a BBQ.

Already been on last year enthusing about Haladene outdoor furniture, patio heaters and BBQs etc
Wait to you see - she will have the full outdoor set up for free or next to nothing! All in the name of advertising. Puts me right if companies that have these sort of arrangements with influencers!
No shame - beggar

NINAT

Looks like we have a difference of opinion, and some people here are resorting to personal attacks, Justtheteforthelittle, which is not really necessary, it’s ok to have a different opinion but resorting to attacking people because you have a different view point shows you’re true mentality. I’ll do me and make decisions based on my education and experience in the nutritional field and research of putting chemicals into your body. All you can do is educate yourself and make your own mind up.
Stick to ur field of ‘expertise’ pet. Not everything can be cured by a natural diet in an evolved world.

• Heart
I always thought it was good how she kept Mrs House Proud out of her events but she is now out doing her on the beg!

cantstandthenonsense

She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart 😂
---
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart

cantstandthenonsense

Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

She’s one tight arse fecker … enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money …,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and I’ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and aren’t getting paid to talk shit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!
She never go bank to anywhere- was thinking this recently when I was in outlet in ban
Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

She’s one tight arse fecker … enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money …,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and I’ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and aren’t getting paid to talk shit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!
she never go back to anywhere! Was thinking this when in Kildare village recently- walked past murmur shop and there was no one in it- Caroline did an event for them and was raving about how great Kildare village was!!! She has never been back it was that good!!
---
She never gets treatments in spas when she’s away because “she always feels bad” we all know it’s because she’s too tight to pay. When it’s free however, she gets a full body massage of course!
Have to laugh at her showing the great kids menu. She fails to show what Darragh is having, likely an 8oz steak with all the trimmings.
Then showing areas of Donegal she’s never been to yet… on the beg for somewhere in Innishowen to gift her a stay.
Spot the Ad again…
Exactly too tight to pay but will have it when it’s free!!