Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not as many updates about the house journey lol either there's not as many freebies she needs to advertise or she's copped on a bit that ppl are sick of the gifted collab pr work she happens to be doing that suits the new build narrative. The whole happy birthday Donaghy Bros not an.ad story ......she dropped some spends that day on all her white hood and tv etc can't get over the leaving of stuff behind in the house?? Tho I'm sure it was well covered in the price

Will also be interesting to see if there's an actual summer holiday that's not a pr invite this year but the BS excuse will be aww you know yourself not easy building a house etc

Reactions: 4

dimfluencer

Omg the dancin 🫣🫠🤦‍♀️ she’s like a female Daniel O’Donnell - pure cringe - those poor poor children - imagine the teasing they’ll get when their friends find this on the internet 🥴

• Haha

Preened

Imagine she had the neck on her to go into the bakery and ask them for the recipe for their carrot cake. Their livelihood! She’d have it in a cookery book

Likely was given an Asda voucher so there will be plenty to go round and they will be well feed as it’s a free meal! Don’t understand buying the and not making the dish to next week surely she’s freezing it or it’s pre recorded.

MDC

Chatty Member
Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell
I agree it’s fcuking hard even you do eat healthy and exercise, everyone is made up different so no one person can be an expert!!

• Heart

beeswing101

Some might say karma is biting her in the ass for looking that much freebies now there’s two mistakes already 😂

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Inky recently came across her and anyone with half a brain can see through her. She’s full of crap. Kids are terrified of parents and brought up like 80 year olds. Every single move is trying to beg and get stuff for free, she’s shameless

Reactions: 3

ClareMcD

Her stories are very defensive…she should be more ‘digg….nified’ and just not have bothered with a storie on it 😂😂😂

• Haha

MDC

Chatty Member
Likely was given an Asda voucher so there will be plenty to go round and they will be well feed as it’s a free meal! Don’t understand buying the and not making the dish to next week surely she’s freezing it or it’s pre recorded.
Oh if she didn’t pay they will eat like kings but if she used her own money which is very unlikely it will be cut up in quarters, miserable bitch that she is!!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
You see I don’t knock her failed business because I think the circumstances were very hard

This whole industry is very weird, each to their own I guess

I would have major ick settling down to enjoy that home
---
Niamh has had plenty of freebies, just not on this scale

mostly because the products she wants are of a level they don’t work with influencers
I'm not knocking her failed business, I'm saying she's done well going from that to what she has now in such a short space of time.
She wouldn't have been someone I'd have thought to go to for help with my business

The dry robes. They end up on the the FB page Dryrobe W@%&£*!s.......the sausage shrivelled to frig....it is bad when a child couldn't eat a full sausage?? .....the veg roll just a crust. Turns me if I'm out somewhere and your sausages are split.

If she's that worried about cooking cut thru you'll soon know if it's cooked or not and if kids don't eat that much half veg roll after cooking you like it to be soft and have some sort of taste left in it lol

Reminds me of family who restrict their kids for sweets possibly dinners too i never be in there house much. Then when they at parties they're like hawks and savages when food appears and when it's thecsweets they're are literally filling their pockets as well as handfuls into the mouth
The Dryrobes should be marked as an AD for she got them free last year too.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She never replied to those asking about her coat either, the Holland Cooper padded coat that she wears.
Bet it would have been linked if it came from cameo boutique or one of the others she's affiliated with

MDC

Chatty Member
She’s as bad as LMD with the grammar… “sometimes there bees”… then catches herself on and has to rephrase it…
She’s rough around the edges but tries not to be and sometimes it’s just not working