Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And the kids are just positively feral 😂
Had to Christen the toilets as soon as they entered the place, leaving the toilet seats up in the process. Instead of telling them to put them down she records the stories. They have absolutely no decorum whatsoever. Like dogs marking their territory.

Reminds me of the time she allowed Tess to pee in the new house. Totally disgusting! 🤢

Reactions: 3

huebism

She’s as bad as LMD with the grammar… “sometimes there bees”… then catches herself on and has to rephrase it…

Not a great person to have on your stories if your supposed to be a business woman would she not need to be impartial to political views, also the big tiles she would recommend them 😳 of course she would sure they are free greedy grabbing biatch!!!!
Haven’t watched it, but is she not interviewing MON as First Minister? Therefore, it's not promoting any particular political viewpoint merely discussing what the NI Government is doing for businesses.

Why is she promoting Lisburn and Castlereagh when she doesn’t even live there?? Making money from their council?? Surely it would make more sense to use an “influencer” from the bloody area!
How has she not been cancelled already? So greedy & not relatable in the slightest!!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Tess is near 4 1/2 years old

I’m baffled as to why she would even mention a cot when she made such a big song and dance about 3years ago about taking her out of one early!

MDC

Chatty Member
See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬
She’s getting the follows which is strange it should be the company that owns the place, obviously something in it for that greedy mare you can be sure of that

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I actually thought she was really curt and dismissive with the lady at the event talking about her heart transplant and the importance of organ donation (as was her story about it!)

Such a huge topic she could have used her platform better for!

It was on her stories from the event - wish I got the receipt

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Reading here flat out!

First we had the pic for her and Emma on stories!

And now we have a post about organ donation!
Stand by original comment also how curt and uninterested she was! Wee snippet cut of instead of her using it as a way to tell people how to sign up or ask the woman any more about it!

Then sharing the reel to stories - but she’s not getting paid so no chance she is adding a link or tagging any charities!

That’s two stories and a reel I have give you content for Caroline by my comments on here - invoice is in the post 🏠

Attachments

• Heart

Such a Vibe

His big greedy hand dipping into the free food 🤢 I wouldn’t begrudge them if they were the type to splash out on a nice meal every so often but their tightness combined with greed gives me rage 😖

Attachments

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
😂 and so that’s your argument then…’so what’….but you’re right, woman on HRT can make their own informed decision…..however I’ve never seen any evidence that a walk and fresh air increase your risk of breast cancer, unless you know on the contrary…I’m not ‘castigating’ anyone…read the posts, you have been however with your insults. HRT is a choice and I make an informed decision to not take it.

Mumsnet is that way... ➡➡➡➡

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
If she give a flying fuck about them (the mum aunt or the corner bakery) she would have purchased it and shared the information!
Not a free box a paid ad and the family fed!
Quoting myself 😂

But on another gaunt and the mother & aunt with her at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel 🏨

Guess that’s a business trip disguised as celebrating the women in your life again!

Cheapskate!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart 😂
---
She’s doing a podcast in Stormont!!! Who is she interviewing? Her neighbour Michelle?? And wonder is she being paid?? I know she does so much to help people out of the goodness of her heart
Had it on earlier for a while when I was sorting the laundry.

Woeful, the way she has distanced herself from MON - she comes from the same country parish FFS and went to the same school unless she mentions any of that later!
Bizarre how she references her first knowledge of MON is as a business owner when Michelle was made mayor of Dungannon.

Also just came across an article - pure cringe. it called fabric of my life on the all bright collective website.

The person she finds most inspirational the girl who founder RIXO what about her new best mate Oonagh & her Meaghers empire!

The best gift I've ever received is...
My Mulberry cross body bag my friend Niamh bought me. I would never buy myself something like this, but it has become my everyday bag, and I love that it's timeless.

Of course she’s too tight to ever buy something that she will end up putting into use everyday

Wonder what her reciprocal gift to Niamh was …,,
a hamper of PR likely 😂

Last edited:
Oh if she didn’t pay they will eat like kings but if she used her own money which is very unlikely it will be cut up in quarters, miserable bitch that she is!!
The fact she had pre-cut chicken and didn’t cut it again herself tells us it was free!

• Haha