Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cantstandthenonsense

I don't think they expected her to make them into a dinner, but here we are!
I’m not surprised 😳
---
I see she’s liked Lucy Meck’s post in Dubai… I bet she is really looking at it wishing she could create the same content and get a luxury free holiday. Kids in matching clothes, in a different fancy restaurant every night, Roman ordering Sushi! 😂
Meanwhile Ash has got cabin fever in her not in-laws house potty training one kid with a the other kid sick. Couldn’t get further away!
No she doesn’t like going away on hols foreign!! They dont like the sun and they are all plain eaters!! Remember she made Jared a fancy dish and he said “he wouldn’t be fussed!!” Only likes free holidays in Ireland 😂

Reactions: 1
Is she skint or just a tight arse?
I honestly just think tight! There’s no foreign holidays, they only go places that are gifted. She would have been making big bucks with them big days out and surely the podcast with 250k downloads would be a reasonable income?

Reactions: 1

ClareMcD

HRT does come with an increased risk to breast cancer, your GP will tell you if they’re prescribing it that it is a risk.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while back. Where is she staying? I don't go to places anymore that gift influencers. And I live not far from the North Coast.

Who give them Pizzas too?
Place she is saying is OhSoStays - looks like a plot with a few different properties on it.

Igloo pizza - all the stories with pizza in marked as AD so don’t know if that the collective ad for OhSoStays or another one for free pizza

Im sure she will be on to clarify- sure it’s clear that she reads here 😂

Attachments

ClareMcD

😂 and so that’s your argument then…’so what’….but you’re right, woman on HRT can make their own informed decision…..however I’ve never seen any evidence that a walk and fresh air increase your risk of breast cancer, unless you know on the contrary…I’m not ‘castigating’ anyone…read the posts, you have been however with your insults. HRT is a choice and I make an informed decision to not take it.