Caroline O'Neill DiggMama #2 Digs Deep to line her pockets!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then she can start the ā€œwhere do you keep your fairy liquidā€ shiiiiite again.
Where will Caroline keep hers in her new house? On her gifted worktop or inside her gifted cupboard? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where will Caroline keep hers in her new house? On her gifted worktop or inside her gifted cupboard? šŸ˜‚
Christ no-she will have a ā€œfuury liquidā€ special shelf. Or else she will have it in a ā€œpimped upā€ bottle on her gifted countertops

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always thought it was good how she kept Mrs House Proud out of her events but she is now out doing her on the beg!

Reactions: 2
Away to get her design for her steps and putdoor - letting us know you can all get a free design appointment with Tobermore at Haladene.

She forgot to mention she will also be getting the materials free - Tobermore products are good but really pricey! Hence why most self builds even proper steps are a longer term plan and you make do with the most safe option for a while!

Would have been much more appropriate and better advertising for Tobermore/Haldene put the names of anyone who had a design appointment & purchased from them to be all put in a draw where someone was picked to win back the price of their purchase!

She had no outdoor space styling at her old house, no evidence of even most basic seats or a BBQ.

Already been on last year enthusing about Haladene outdoor furniture, patio heaters and BBQs etc
Wait to you see - she will have the full outdoor set up for free or next to nothing! All in the name of advertising. Puts me right if companies that have these sort of arrangements with influencers!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Away to get her design for her steps and putdoor - letting us know you can all get a free design appointment with Tobermore at Haladene.

She forgot to mention she will also be getting the materials free - Tobermore products are good but really pricey! Hence why most self builds even proper steps are a longer term plan and you make do with the most safe option for a while!

Would have been much more appropriate and better advertising for Tobermore/Haldene put the names of anyone who had a design appointment & purchased from them to be all put in a draw where someone was picked to win back the price of their purchase!

She had no outdoor space styling at her old house, no evidence of even most basic seats or a BBQ.

Already been on last year enthusing about Haladene outdoor furniture, patio heaters and BBQs etc
Wait to you see - she will have the full outdoor set up for free or next to nothing! All in the name of advertising. Puts me right if companies that have these sort of arrangements with influencers!
No shame - beggar

Another free weekend awayā€¦ only for the freebies the children would never leave the house!
And the amount of food theyā€™re getting. When she takes them to the cinema herself she likely has the bag full of stuff outta B&M
Popcorn, pizza, drinks, hot nuts, wine, cheese board & ice cream! Jesus but she knows how to ā€œDiggā€ the arm in!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Why is she advertising a cinema over the border ffs thereā€™s plenty in the North who need a bit of help and again the greed from that woman all the popcorn pizza cheeseboard wine icecream etc sheā€™s all take take take and gives nothing back sheā€™s 1 off the worse begs in the North

Reactions: 6
Why is she advertising a cinema over the border ffs thereā€™s plenty in the North who need a bit of help and again the greed from that woman all the popcorn pizza cheeseboard wine icecream etc sheā€™s all take take take and gives nothing back sheā€™s 1 off the worse begs in the North
Because they are paying her plain and simple!!!

She got a weekend away out of itā€¦ the hotel stay and activities will be showcased tomorrowā€¦ that along with the paycheck

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Imagine going to the cinema and then when the lights go up you have to sit and wait while your dad films your mum talking shite about how a great experience it wasā€¦actually mortified for the kids

• Haha
Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

Sheā€™s one tight arse fecker ā€¦ enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money ā€¦,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and Iā€™ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and arenā€™t getting paid to talk tit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!

Reactions: 11
She never gets treatments in spas when sheā€™s away because ā€œshe always feels badā€ we all know itā€™s because sheā€™s too tight to pay. When itā€™s free however, she gets a full body massage of course!
Have to laugh at her showing the great kids menu. She fails to show what Darragh is having, likely an 8oz steak with all the trimmings.
Then showing areas of Donegal sheā€™s never been to yetā€¦ on the beg for somewhere in Innishowen to gift her a stay.
Spot the Ad againā€¦

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!

• Heart