Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she advertising a cinema over the border ffs there’s plenty in the North who need a bit of help and again the greed from that woman all the popcorn pizza cheeseboard wine icecream etc she’s all take take take and gives nothing back she’s 1 off the worse begs in the North
She got a weekend away out of it… the hotel stay and activities will be showcased tomorrow… that along with the paycheck

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!

• Heart

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She never go bank to anywhere- was thinking this recently when I was in outlet in ban

she never go back to anywhere! Was thinking this when in Kildare village recently- walked past murmur shop and there was no one in it- Caroline did an event for them and was raving about how great Kildare village was!!! She has never been back it was that good!!
---

Exactly too tight to pay but will have it when it’s free!!
Were you in banbridge or kildare outlet when you were thinking this?
There's very few insta huns that shop where they've previously had freebies.
They promote what they get the pounds for and wouldn't give it a glance and other time.

Everytime I hear the Turkington windows ad, I want to roar at the radio, aisleen from dream DIY did not choose carefully when wanting to upgrade her home. (As she claims in the ad) she got a house full of free windows and that's why she chose them. She gives the impression that she chose them and paid for her windows when she got the lot free and was also paid a fee to advertise them too.

Nice work if you can get ir.

• Sick

Duchesspink

VIP Member
HRT does come with an increased risk to breast cancer, your GP will tell you if they’re prescribing it that it is a risk.
And so what? Lots of things will give an increased risk of breast cancer or any other host of illnesses.
Women on HRT can make their own informed decisions.
They don't need castigated for their choice by someone who thinks fresh air and a walk will make them feel better.

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Had it on earlier for a while when I was sorting the laundry.

Woeful, the way she has distanced herself from MON - she comes from the same country parish FFS and went to the same school unless she mentions any of that later!
Bizarre how she references her first knowledge of MON is as a business owner when Michelle was made mayor of Dungannon.

Also just came across an article - pure cringe. it called fabric of my life on the all bright collective website.

The person she finds most inspirational the girl who founder RIXO what about her new best mate Oonagh & her Meaghers empire!

The best gift I've ever received is...
My Mulberry cross body bag my friend Niamh bought me. I would never buy myself something like this, but it has become my everyday bag, and I love that it's timeless.

Of course she’s too tight to ever buy something that she will end up putting into use everyday

Wonder what her reciprocal gift to Niamh was …,,
a hamper of PR likely 😂
Not a great person to have on your stories if your supposed to be a business woman would she not need to be impartial to political views, also the big tiles she would recommend them 😳 of course she would sure they are free greedy grabbing biatch!!!!

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
If the interior designer isn't an ad or giving you a discount or freebie Caroline what are you tagging her business for? Clearly a plug in some shape or form therefore an ad.
Thick as mince.
For an interior designer to have that much input Caroline is definitely on the payroll!

if someone is good word of mouth and their own social should be enough to get them business,
No one else she would work with would have a carte blanche for a budget either so it’s all unrealistic and unnecessary when Caroline is up the ass of all of companies supplying her who would have their own on house teams to help design work out plans etc.

And maybe I’m old school but if you need that much input you don’t deserve to have nice things 😂 and the end result will mean nothing to you nor will it feel like your home! As all the layouts textures colours and product placement has mainly been done by someone else so very much their style and taste.

For all the money of free stuff she won’t appreciate one single item as she nor Gerard didn’t have the vision for its purpose or selection!

irishusa

Some cringey shit today. The fact people will hand over their hard earned money to that charlatan. Maybe she will increase the grocery budget this week and feed the kids a bit better

MDC

Chatty Member
Quoting myself 😂

But on another gaunt and the mother & aunt with her at the Inishowen Gateway Hotel 🏨

Guess that’s a business trip disguised as celebrating the women in your life again!

Cheapskate!
Imagine taking inspiration from instagrabbers to do what exactly show how they can live their live for free, while everyone else works, she’s a bloody dose that woman the sooner she’s off the gram the better, she would make your mouth go lip sided looking at her

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
So is the as still the ad for ohsostays or is it another ad on top of that for the pizza place!

She admits to never heating about Ohsostays to she looked them up on socials (same as the lighting company)

Is this another part of an ad campaign for discover NI or whatever it was called (like the AC hotel was)

All so crass the way they grab at all the free stuff.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
That’s the problem she’s not staying local as people have mentioned before where she’s from, so I had a google and she’s travelling a good bit from home to get her freebies and all this work done on her home cheap proves she’s full of shit and doesn’t give a fuck about the local business on her doorstep
Yeah my comments were drenched in sarcasm 😂

it’s ironic that she just started following the light business on insta - did she find them and go begging or did they find her and welcome in the begging!

Imagine being her husband coming in to half a meatball and some pasta after a day's farming.
Oh you better not mention that… we got told off on here before for mentioning men working hard all day and needing a good feed.
I’d say he gets a feed of chips or a half a loaf along with her dinner.
One thing’s for sure, Da Digg and Bro Digg are now living like kings again!

Such a Vibe

The kids plates!
She wouldn’t serve them that much in a week at home never mind one sitting!

Even Tess with a plate full of chicken she must have thought all her Christmas had come at once!
Exactly, when she posted that video all i could see were the wee hungry hand grabs 😳😳 like the original Charlie and the chocolate factory movie, when he found that coin in the street and scoffed the two chocolate bars in one go in the shop

Such a Vibe

The dry robes. They end up on the the FB page Dryrobe W@%&£*!s.......the sausage shrivelled to frig....it is bad when a child couldn't eat a full sausage?? .....the veg roll just a crust. Turns me if I'm out somewhere and your sausages are split.

If she's that worried about cooking cut thru you'll soon know if it's cooked or not and if kids don't eat that much half veg roll after cooking you like it to be soft and have some sort of taste left in it lol

Reminds me of family who restrict their kids for sweets possibly dinners too i never be in there house much. Then when they at parties they're like hawks and savages when food appears and when it's thecsweets they're are literally filling their pockets as well as handfuls into the mouth
Pmsl at savages 😂😂😂 so true though, I actually know of a family like this and at any events their kids affront them by clearing all the plates of nibbles 😬

• Haha