Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the empties IGTV might be interesting. I’ve given up. She spent the first ten minutes explaining why she’d taken down the last video, trying to say she wasn’t having a go at Kate (yeah right) and that she wasn’t going to talk about it anymore. Then kept talking about it. For about ten minutes.

Then we got into it. Fairly promising but the products weren’t that exciting tbh. Then her son came on to bring her some tea - don’t know why that was necessary. She makes him say hello, then turns on comments for the predictable onslaught of embarrassing “he can bring me tea anytime”, “marry me” etc. and she was absolutely LOVING it 🤢

I switched off after that. Can’t stomach any more. Even if the products were particularly interesting, I’d just have a quick read of the info and look them up elsewhere. She’s awful. Pimps out her kids when it suits her, then plays merry hell if people ask her questions about her family 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can’t have it all ways.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I never posted hear. I discovered her last March. I was impressed. As time as gone along, I have become less impressed. The pulling of the live as “Kate” voice could have been misunderstood really upset me. Her posts about supporting women. She pulled that because she called Princess Anne ugly. Who calls a seventy year old lady ugly. Disturbed me that someone who purports to support women and who is dependent upon women who buy her kits did that. No one says anything

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I didn't see the live where she called Princess Anne ugly. On her FB group, when someone bravely questioned her, she says she described her as 'not conventionally attractive to the media' or something like that. And that if Anne was 'pretty' she would be incredibly powerful and more respected.
Hole. Dig.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I didn't see the live where she called Princess Anne ugly. On her FB group, when someone bravely questioned her, she says she described her as 'not conventionally attractive to the media' or something like that. And that if Anne was 'pretty' she would be incredibly powerful and more respected.
Hole. Dig.
She doesn’t even stop for one moment to think that perhaps Princess Anne doesn’t care about those sort of things because she holds a different set of standards and priorities to Hirons. Being powerful in the world of the media is probably the last thing she’s ever wanted to be. Not everyone holds the same set of values as queen Hirons 🙄

It’s the same as when she was talking about Kate and how trapped she reckons she is. Someone said on the empties live that Kate might be happy, but Hirons just shouted that down and said no way, why would anyone be happy living like that. It’s the same old story. Only her opinion is correct, there’s only one way to view the world.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She doesn’t even stop for one moment to think that perhaps Princess Anne doesn’t care about those sort of things because she holds a different set of standards and priorities to Hirons. Being powerful in the world of the media is probably the last thing she’s ever wanted to be. Not everyone holds the same set of values as queen Hirons 🙄

It’s the same as when she was talking about Kate and how trapped she reckons she is. Someone said on the empties live that Kate might be happy, but Hirons just shouted that down and said no way, why would anyone be happy living like that. It’s the same old story. Only her opinion is correct, there’s only one way to view the world.
So feminist of her to throw shade on other women's lives. Because she doesn't understand them. Catherine might be happy, she might be unhappy - literally none of Hiron's business. She is determined to view Catherine as a pathetic victim for some reason.

Reactions: 12
Hole. Dig.
Maybe I misunderstood. She has deleted that live. I don’t remember her saying not conventionally pretty. I thought she said unattractive. Means ugly to this American. I unfollowed her at that point. I was how can a woman who purportedly supports other insult another woman. I could have Mia understood

Reactions: 8
I despise her!

The Princess Royal was a very very attractive woman in younger years but had few issues about needing to appeal to those who valued looks over personality, talent and integrity, traits Ann has plenty of. We all grow old, wrinkle up and lose that bloom of youth, that’s a fact.

As for Kate; it might be a gilded cage but she chose to marry William after years of seeing how much would be required from her and she took it on.

It’s not a bad life; no money worries, nice gaffs, children have an idyllic lifestyle and privacy when they want it.

Caroline knows duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe I misunderstood. She has deleted that live. I don’t remember her saying not conventionally pretty. I thought she said unattractive. Means ugly to this American. I unfollowed her at that point. I was how can a woman who purportedly supports other insult another woman. I could have Mia understood
You didn’t misunderstand. She meant ugly. She doesn’t support other women. That’s why she deleted the live, so nobody can go back and see exactly what she did say and now has to take her slant on it as gospel. On both the Princess Anne and the Kate rant. She showed her true colours in that live and it looked bad for her ‘brand’. Welcome by the way 😊

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I despise her!

The Princess Royal was a very very attractive woman in younger years but had few issues about needing to appeal to those who valued looks over personality, talent and integrity, traits Ann has plenty of. We all grow old, wrinkle up and lose that bloom of youth, that’s a fact.

As for Kate; it might be a gilded cage but she chose to marry William after years of seeing how much would be required from her and she took it on.

It’s not a bad life; no money worries, nice gaffs, children have an idyllic lifestyle and privacy when they want it.

Caroline knows duck all.
Exactly . I really dislike CH. Its her way or no way. Her adhd or whatever it is she has is becoming more and more apparent with every live. Impulsive, ignorant, rude, nasty. Just an aul witch really. Im sure KM is happy with her life plus she has her own close family who support her every move. And i highly doubt she even knows caroline hirons is.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else feel like she just jumps on whatever is popular at the time? BLM, beauty, the royals, women’s safety. She has a serious god complex.
Yep and we’ve heard nothing about BLM since.

The way she jumps on the bandwagon about everything and then seemingly forgets about it once it’s no longer in the news gives me the ick

Reactions: 14
You didn’t misunderstand. She meant ugly. She doesn’t support other women. That’s why she deleted the live, so nobody can go back and see exactly what she did say and now has to take her slant on it as gospel. On both the Princess Anne and the Kate rant. She showed her true colours in that live and it looked bad for her ‘brand’. Welcome by the way 😊
I am shocked at Caroline. What the hell has happened to her?
I used to like her forthright approach but she’s gone beyond that now and to me she is arrogant and thinks she’s untouchable. Perhaps she kept it well hidden before, but it’s like she’s had a personality transplant.

If she, or the Freaks who worship at her altar are reading, I shall leave you with this...

9C110777-381F-4D82-BFE7-C38E72382869.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Totally agree, she could give the best skincare advice in the world (she doesn’t though!) and I would still not watch her because I’m sick of the lectures. I log into insta after work for light relief not to be shouted at and told what to think.

Caroline acts like an expert on everything from brexit, to US politics, uk politics, healthcare, feminism, gender debates.... it’s just a joke.

CH and her followers remind me of a line from a Drake song “the bandwagons full, but you can run behind it” because that’s sums up her M.O. Scream and shout about the latest headline and her lemmings and who seem incapable of independent thought run behind lapping up the opinion.

Its funny that CH denigrates Piers Morgan. To me Piers Morgan and CH are the same side of the coin in terms of shouting people down and thinking they are right. It’s just CH thinks she’s superior because of her left leaning views and buying into whatever wokery of the day. But make no mistake their characters are exactly the same.

I don’t respond to lectures or aggressive opinion baiting. I’m open to other opinions on many topics but a well reasoned argument with actual facts by someone knowledgeable is more likely to persuade me than some jumped up nasty shouting woman who happens to have a following on insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If I could love this post more than once I would.

She reminds me of that kind of draining friend you meet up with hoping to have a laugh and let off some steam but you come away feeling small after being schooled and lectured on how to think or behave

I am shocked at Caroline. What the hell has happened to her?
I used to like her forthright approach but she’s gone beyond that now and to me she is arrogant and thinks she’s untouchable. Perhaps she kept it well hidden before, but it’s like she’s had a personality transplant.

If she, or the Freaks who worship at her altar are reading, I shall leave you with this...

View attachment 478707
Still asking myself that question - What the hell happened to her?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, she could give the best skincare advice in the world (she doesn’t though!) and I would still not watch her because I’m sick of the lectures. I log into insta after work for light relief not to be shouted at and told what to think.

Caroline acts like an expert on everything from brexit, to US politics, uk politics, healthcare, feminism, gender debates.... it’s just a joke.

CH and her followers remind me of a line from a Drake song “the bandwagons full, but you can run behind it” because that’s sums up her M.O. Scream and shout about the latest headline and her lemmings and who seem incapable of independent thought run behind lapping up the opinion.

Its funny that CH denigrates Piers Morgan. To me Piers Morgan and CH are the same side of the coin in terms of shouting people down and thinking they are right. It’s just CH thinks she’s superior because of her left leaning views and buying into whatever wokery of the day. But make no mistake their characters are exactly the same.

I don’t respond to lectures or aggressive opinion baiting. I’m open to other opinions on many topics but a well reasoned argument with actual facts by someone knowledgeable is more likely to persuade me than some jumped up nasty shouting woman who happens to have a following on insta.
This. I generally consider myself left leaning but there are cases where an issue isn't black or white. Unfortunately as you point out Caroline and Piers are two sides of the same coin in not seeing shades of grey.

The Harry and Meghan interview has annoyed me because I am agreeing with a lot of the coverage on the bleeping Mail which has highlighted inaccuracies with what was said by them. It blows my mind that we are expected to believe everything they say but a week before they dismiss claims of bullying as fake. If we have to believe what they say in their interview we need to believe the alleged victims of bullying...

Reactions: 9
It just feels like ‘we’ (society I guess?) have lost a lot of the grey? It’s all absolutes. ‘I’m right. You’re wrong and there’s nothing you can do about it!’ To quote Mr Wormwood in Matilda.

• Heart
It's so so true. There's so much of this 'I can't align myself with this person because they think xyz'

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.