Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
La mer and nivea the same thing. Hilarious. Shows the type of idiots following CH

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS. Caroline's stated on many occasions that her mother uses and loves La Mer. It the sort of thing someone might be given as a present by a loved one who knows they ate into skincare. Everyone's skin is different so and everyone has a different budget, let people spend their money how they want.
Absolutely this. I love La Mer for the luxe value, it’s not ‘active’ so doesn’t suit my long term skin goals. But if someone was to give it to me I’d be really grateful. CH doesn’t recommend La Mer to the punters, mainly because of the price point, which she admits. The Freaks are vile. Seriously...why does no one call the Regina Georges out??

Reactions: 10
Oh boy, what a week, I've enjoyed catching up on this thread. I get La Mer samples everywhere I go, love the stuff. Will not pay but the counters are super generous :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
I agree with much of what she’s saying on this, the sentiment at least. But then she puts this up and I start thinking well, Caroline love, you started them off, you got them all fired up. You know what these people, your drooling fans that hang on your every word are like. Why are you so surprised by their responses being utterly disproportionate? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 5
There’s making a direct and very valid point, and then there’s doing it the CH way - angry, pushy, intolerant of any debate and downright obnoxious. There’s no need for the shouty capital letters, the sarky tone or switching off the comments on your latest insta post because you just don’t want to engage. Because ultimately, you’re right and everyone with an alternative viewpoint is an hole? Reasoned discussion is a good thing, why not take part Caroline? You put it out there, after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of my biggest frustrations with Caroline is that she throws out statements based on whatever is doing numbers on Twitter but she clearly doesn’t do any further reading or education on the subject. It’s lazy and I think it shows how little she scares and how many of her views are used as a way of constructing an image of herself rather than being about things that she truly leaves.

She’s all abolish the police now because right now it seems more palateable but when lush did a campaign about undercover cops a couples of years ago she slated them

Reactions: 9
I saw this Twitter thread from a journalist who was actually there. Also saw some similar threads from others

I'm getting a little tired of the likes of Caroline mouthing off with no knowledge

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw this Twitter thread from a journalist who was actually there. Also saw some similar threads from others

I'm getting a little tired of the likes of Caroline mouthing off with no knowledge
Claire Coleman posted this last night which I thought was a more balanced and fair minded take on the situation.

Was Hirons even there? Course not. I wish she would shut the duck up for once and let the people who actually have first hand experience say their piece before she wades in with her size 10 Adidas whatever’s 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is one instance where she needs to sit the duck down and let women who were actually there speak up. Her opinion is totally irrelevant

I also wish Caroline would read this beautiful piece from one of Sarah's friends

"As for us, her friends? Let us grieve for our loved one, brutally taken in such an awful way. The public reaction to her death has been overwhelming, and for the most part very touching. But be assured, the misuse of it by those with an ‘agenda’ is not a comfort to us."

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is one instance where she needs to sit the duck down and let women who were actually there speak up. Her opinion is totally irrelevant

I also wish Caroline would read this beautiful piece from one of Sarah's friends

"As for us, her friends? Let us grieve for our loved one, brutally taken in such an awful way. The public reaction to her death has been overwhelming, and for the most part very touching. But be assured, the misuse of it by those with an ‘agenda’ is not a comfort to us."
What a wonderful piece ❤

• Heart

Those with an ‘agenda’ - what like Spiked online who have published three articles about Sarah all along the lines of don’t politicise her murder, when obviously it is political. Hmm. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7

BIB
I wish people would listen to this.
Her friends and family do NOT want this. :(

I lost respect for Caroline when she preached about Covid rule breakers whilst counting TWO households as one. She says her husband had to shield but it was a free for all for the rest of them. Hypocrite!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was an article written by Sarah's friend, the point I was making is that people who were there and people who actually know Sarah are the voices that should be amplified- Caroline's mouthing off is irrelevant here, not to mention how she goes about things @Lreb88

It was an article written by Sarah's friend, the point I was making is that people who were there and people who actually know Sarah are the voices that should be amplified- Caroline's mouthing off is irrelevant here, not to mention how she goes about things @Lreb88
I agree with that point, Caroline loves to go in all guns blazing and comment on things even when she doesn’t know the first thing about them.
I would just never trust anything written by Spiked and find it strange that one of her friends would choose to write a piece for them out of everyone, the article seems very off to me and is pushing Spiked’s own agenda. That’s probably a discussion for a different thread though, don’t want to go off topic.

Reactions: 5
It reminds me of a spoof many, many years ago when Brass Eye asked celebrities to voice their concerns about a new drug called “cake.” It was a fictional drug but it showed how many celebrtites were prepared to put their names to something that they’d not researched, just so they’d been seen to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It reminds me of a spoof many, many years ago when Brass Eye asked celebrities to voice their concerns about a new drug called “cake.” It was a fictional drug but it showed how many celebrtites were prepared to put their names to something that they’d not researched, just so they’d been seen to do it.
OMG. The Czech neck. It was amazing.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.