Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her stories where she bragged about Barbados removing the queen as head of state and that it proved what she said yesterday was right...except the news story was two months old. shes owned up to it, but just shows how she salivates over ‘being right’ over being accurate

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Anyone see her stories where she bragged about Barbados removing the queen as head of state and that it proved what she said yesterday was right...except the news story was two months old. shes owned up to it, but just shows how she salivates over ‘being right’ over being accurate
I saw this. How cringe, why wouldn’t you delete it? 🥴 what is it about social media personalities who think we care about their opinions on the royal family etc..? I wish people would just stick to what they know rather than running their mouth about every hot topic. The fact people would have tuned in to the live yesterday and had to sit through all that 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I am so so so sick of every influencer (Caroline included) feeling like they need to weigh in. half the bloody Guardian Australia front page yesterday was covering this farce. We have multiple more pressing news stories to focus on in the world IMO.

Reactions: 6
I came here for this! Caroline shows time and time again that she loves to tear down women, then someone obviously whispers in her ear and she deletes things or posts saying she got carried away and shouldn't have said what she did. She hasn't got a feminist bone in her body, and doing lives is showing this up often. She'll miss the edit feature now she's come away from YouTube, her foot is in her mouth weekly at the moment.
All the time moaning about other sites that do the same...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
There’s a woman on the freaks group who’s done a long post about her best friend who had a mole removed and now has anxiety and depression due to the scarring asking for advice but with pictures. No mention of her friend giving her blessing for the post. I get that she probably means well but if I were her friend I’d be absolutely livid. That group isn’t qualified for things like this and the fact that people have been led to believe it is is quite sad really. No screenshot for obvious reasons but there’s loads of comments (including one saying her skin looks dehydrated 🥴) and nobody calling her out on it.

Am I being over sensitive here?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Mumsnet deletes threads ALL THE TIME! But they’re not women hating. Unless you count making bitchy comments about Kate Middleton. Wait...

Reactions: 9
There’s a woman on the freaks group who’s done a long post about her best friend who had a mole removed and now has anxiety and depression due to the scarring asking for advice but with pictures. No mention of her friend giving her blessing for the post. I get that she probably means well but if I were her friend I’d be absolutely livid. That group isn’t qualified for things like this and the fact that people have been led to believe it is is quite sad really. No screenshot for obvious reasons but there’s loads of comments (including one saying her skin looks dehydrated 🥴) and nobody calling her out on it.

Am I being over sensitive here?
I’ve just read the post and I feel like considering the reason she’s had the mole removed, she could have used a different phrase to “I’m losing my best friend 😭” she meant emotionally because she’s become so anxious, but it felt misleading to me. Now I feel bad and like I’m being insensitive but I do think she’s worded that wrong

Edited for typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve just read the post and I feel like considering the reason she’s had the mole removed, she could have used a different phrase to “I’m losing my best friend 😭” she meant emotionally because she’s become so anxious, but it felt misleading to me. Now I feel bad and like I’m being intensive but I do think she’s worded that wrong
I thought that too! Also, considering it's now a mental health issue that's seemingly been triggered by something skin related I just think posting it on there is almost cementing the idea that her friend should be anxious about the scar? I'm not sure if I've worded that clearly enough but the whole post is just awful IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen this in the freaks group 😳 There’s nothing like a knee operation to make you worry about not having your skincare eh? 🙄 Pretty sure if you were THAT devastated you would have made sure to pack them. And what’s with listing the exact products and mentioning she can’t buy anymore!? She hoping some freaks will offer to send some to the hospital!? That post is completely pointless unless she’s begging for freebies influencer-style.

1D8D0E57-6558-4C95-B7CD-BD82C9B52D0C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just seen this in the freaks group 😳 There’s nothing like a knee operation to make you worry about not having your skincare eh? 🙄 Pretty sure if you were THAT devastated you would have made sure to pack them. And what’s with listing the exact products and mentioning she can’t buy anymore!? She hoping some freaks will offer to send some to the hospital!? That post is completely pointless unless she’s begging for freebies influencer-style.

View attachment 477180
Yeah, that’s a begging letter right there 🙄

Reactions: 6

View attachment 477180
Oh man. In the time it took to write that post, she could have contacted the rental people to ask them to forward on that very specific list of products. I’m not sure what type of knee surgery she is in for but in our NHS Board it’s a same day or overnight job. Surely the routine could be knocked on the head for a day or two? Seems like a lot of drama for no particular reason!

Reactions: 11

View attachment 477180
What the duck knee ops are literally out the next day as long as all goes well physio safe they need their heads testing

Reactions: 8
There was a poster in the FB group saying they didn't watch the Royal rant as they wanted a serum video. Seems reasonable? Cue a lot of abuse from people saying how racist she must be if she wouldn't watch Caroline talking about Meghan Markle and racism.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There was a poster in the FB group saying they didn't watch the Royal rant as they wanted a serum video. Seems reasonable? Cue a lot of abuse from people saying how racist she must be if she wouldn't watch Caroline talking about Meghan Markle and racism.
They're awful the freaks Caroline is a Skin care person I do agree using her platform to spread relevant education or other matters is good Caroline showed her rather Fish wife side...

Reactions: 1

View attachment 477180
Oh come on, if I go away anywhere overnight you best believe I'm packing my skincare, its like muscle memory 😂

The way she's listed out the products too... Absolutely on the beg. I don't get why she said she can't replace them - why would you need to do that, assuming the surgery is only an overnight thing?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What has pay day got to do with it also? If she ordered online I'd imagine it's going to take a few days for them to arrive by which time she will probably be home. If I forgot all those specific products even if pay day was here there's no way I'd order them all again as that's incredibly wasteful.

Also: your face is not going to fall off if you miss your routine every now and again. I sometimes fall into bed with makeup (the freaks would probably be horrified at this) but my skin is still good.

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like she just jumps on whatever is popular at the time? BLM, beauty, the royals, women’s safety. She has a serious god complex.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I think she is more of a professional mouthpiece than skincare influencer now. She needs to share her hot take on every single situation ever. She's like that facebook friend you have to unfollow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d have serious physical and mental issues if I was as rage filled and close minded and opinionated as she is. I don’t think anyone would want to see me or talk to me if all I could do is express rage and anger.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t followed her for ages but always had a nosey when she was mentioned here. I also had looks to see if she dropped any more hints about being at Ruth’s house , that aspect fascinates me.

I can’t bear to look at her page now , she’s repugnant.

She’s always been an Oprah Stan and I knew she’d be crowing over Meghan, she always has . It’s odd that she’s not queried Oprah’s closeness to Harvey Weinstein and what that says about Oprah’s judgment

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.