Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the desert so have to wear a lot of SPF every day and find it will only totally come off with an oil cleanse then I use another cleanser afterwards to make sure there's no film left on my face. Otherwise I wouldn't bother double cleansing, it's a bit of a faff.

Yeah I've used it for a while and I do like it but it's just okay - definitely not groundbreaking. I've heard the destress one is quite good!
I've just started testing Sam Bunting's tinted mineral sunscreen SPF50 which for me doubles as BB/CC cream (what actually is the difference?)

I single cleanse at night with Dermol 500 eczema wash then pat dry with a clean dry flannel - there's been no residue visible on a white facecloth.

Stepping away from foaming cleansers, even 'gentle' ones, has benefited my skin hugely. It took a while to get used to not feeling squeaky clean.

My face absolutely hated the Oskia Renaissance cleanser. I just couldn't get it to wash off. Even gave up trying to use it up in the shower on arms and legs because it wouldn't rinse away even following the instructions about dry skin, emulsify blah blah. It went in the bin (not in the sea, Caroline, because I'm a long way from the coast). Expensive mistake.

Reactions: 4
I think I’ll stop double cleansing for a while and see how I get on. I wear SPF but my skin feels clean after just cleansing balm.

Can’t help but think - the downside is it will take longer to get through my 3 unopened cleansers so it’ll be even longer til I’ve an excuse to buy another! But I’m resisting that kind of thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know we’re in lockdown but these freaks still have far too much time on their hands 😳

9EF1C242-AF5A-4097-A9F9-EF14717A80C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hironsluron wasn't it? I use the evolve one which doesn't even get a mention on that chart.

Reactions: 6
No you're not. That derm who doesn't like Caroline was saying a study has recently shown HA doesn't worK. So you're in good company ;)

I have to say in CH defence (I'm only defending this categorically nothing else!!),I've got skin that can tolerate a lot, but the Sam Bunting cleanser was both bland to use and really stripped my skin, had to stop using it as it made my skin so sore-however it taught me a very valuable lesson about not falling for the Instagram hype tbh!!

Reactions: 3
No you're not. That derm who doesn't like Caroline was saying a study has recently shown HA doesn't worK. So you're in good company ;)
Good to know, the misting and sandwiching it does Nada for me either. I had a thick layer of astral on my face last night though, so what do I know ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just cannot be bothered with all the misting.

I went on a Dr dray video earlier, I cannot believe how many subscribers she has on YouTube now. I swear she had around 300k last time I checked

Anyone else see the post about a leaking Summer Fridays CC Me Serum received as part of a kit? People who have been affected are saying that they don’t think it’s worth letting team CH know as they are “overjoyed with the rest of the kit” .. what sort of nonsense? If something is delivered damaged I would always let the company know. Whether or not you got a massive discount, products should still be delivered in the condition in which they were described to be in (new in this case)

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this shade? I feel like it's shade. Have mercy on any celeb who dares to release a skincare range. CH is not amused.
Its definitely shade. She has been busy posting stories asking if anyone would by any skincare from a celeb range. No doubt the freaks are replying no we wouldnt dare in case we piss off our queen caroline.

I often wonder why CH never comments on the Trinny range as I see ads for it all the time on Instagram. I really want to try some of it but I’m scared to buy online without checking the shade first. Hopefully shops will open soon and I can go and try it!
me too.. its always popping up between IG stories and would love to try the products but am loathe to spend ££'s on products that may not work for me (and i cant afford to buy products and then not use them).

Anyone else see the post about a leaking Summer Fridays CC Me Serum received as part of a kit? People who have been affected are saying that they don’t think it’s worth letting team CH know as they are “overjoyed with the rest of the kit” .. what sort of nonsense? If something is delivered damaged I would always let the company know. Whether or not you got a massive discount, products should still be delivered in the condition in which they were described to be in (new in this case)
Glad it’s not just me who was baffled by that post. The item is damaged and it needs to be replaced, also it’s a vitamin c that clearly isn’t airtight so now probably won’t last as long as it should. It’s mad as any other time this happens the freaks would say get straight onto the company but obviously you can’t bother the ‘queen’ with this as she’s just a mate doing you a favour 🙄

Reactions: 13
I just cannot be bothered with all the misting.

I went on a Dr dray video earlier, I cannot believe how many subscribers she has on YouTube now. I swear she had around 300k last time I checked
all this misting seems pointless to me? I cant imagine it really sinking into the skin like a cream would?

Hello, first time posting here but I’ve been following this since I found tattle through the Sarah akwisombe bullshit.
I bought the summer kit 2 last year and the pestle and mortar lactic acid was very off. It smelt horrible.
It was really hard to get hold of anyone to tell them! Emails bounced back, no reply to comments on social media (I’m not in the Facebook group).
I gave up but I won’t be buying from Caroline again. I’m pretty sure she is breaking some regulations by not making it relatively easy to complain when a product isn’t up to scratch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Also, has anyone else noticed the frequent selfies from people who are asking for advice about what to do after crying for hours? Seems a bit strange to me. I don’t tell anyone when I have a cry but maybe I’m just cold and horrible 🤔
OMG yeah “should I reapply my routine after crying for 3 hours?” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is there anyone in this thread who actually likes Caroline?
I think she is cool. Of course she is a good business woman most of all and if someone want to put her on pedestal that is their problem....

• Sick
  • Haha
I think she is cool. Of course she is a good business woman most of all and if someone want to put her on pedestal that is their problem....
No. I did like her in the past, now I think she's a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is a forum to discuss influencers we don’t like , if you want to comment on a Caroline rave thread go create one in the rave section.

She is a business woman who’s done well for herself, no one can argue with that.

Reactions: 21
How her kids don't find her embarrassing its like if anyone has anything she doesn't like she has to shout the loudest to get people to boycott mate ill spend my money how and where I like

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.