Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Hirons, Cherokee-Irish Liverpudlian American backing singer from Warrington, Central London, Skincare expert, mother of 4, including a lifestyle coach and a personal trainer fitness expert, bestselling author, TV presenter, SJW, Twitter personality, skincare activist, bully, famous personality, cult leader, brilliant saleswoman, from a beauty family, and bandwagon activist. Have I forgotten something?
sums her up perfectly 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Caroline Hirons, Cherokee-Irish Liverpudlian American backing singer from Warrington, Central London, Skincare expert, mother of 4, including a lifestyle coach and a personal trainer fitness expert, bestselling author, TV presenter, SJW, Twitter personality, skincare activist, bully, famous personality, cult leader, brilliant saleswoman, from a beauty family, and bandwagon activist. Have I forgotten something?
Ah I think you forgot double for Drew Barrymore 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I was very underwhelmed with the Oskia cleanser and actually sold it on the Freaks selling page!!

Anyone seen any updates on the EU buddy kit scenario? Has it gone well or is it too soon to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On Sali Hughes FB group people were saying who they thought would play themselves in a film - CH was a member and said Drew Barrymore 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That’s interesting, I had pretty much written DeStress off after my less than amazing experience with BFF. Can I ask what your skin is like? I only ask because my skin is combination and it felt like what little coverage the BFF provided disappeared as the day went on and was normally gone by lunchtime!
Combination, somehow can be both dehydrated and oily 🙄 I found BFF just like a moisturiser, barely any coverage, stayed tacky on skin and it also made my eyes sting even though I did my best to avoid them. DeStress is comparable to coverage from Garnier BB I was using before and with a bit of powder on top it lasts me all day.

Anyone seen any updates on the EU buddy kit scenario? Has it gone well or is it too soon to say?
If they are still approving all posts in the group we might never get to know

This is the grandchild mother's IG page which CH was promoting. Is there something about family bubbles I'm failing to understand? I thought CH was in their childcare bubble.

Screenshot_20210220-174257_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It makes me angry. I've not seen family for 6 months - what makes these people feel they not only can break the rules but not give a tit about boasting about it on social media

Reactions: 16
Now on Instagram posting about her sons tattoos and marriage proposals that no one is allowed to talk about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There's something very weird about the way she speaks about her sons. She reposted that story of her son's tattoos. Someone commented on the post saying they wanted to marry him or something, and she replied to the comment saying he's available.

It's embarrassing. Your son is a grown man. Please stop it

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s so desperate to be a “cool mom”. There’s obviously nothing wrong with being proud of your sons and thinking they’re handsome but she loves the second hand attention that comes with middle aged women saying they want to sh*g her son.

Also...would she be the same if men were contacting her about Ava?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.