Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ye see the post in the freaks group about the Oskia cleanser smelling like deet!?

I'm waiting on my kit and I hope it doesn't smell like that 🤮
yeah I’ve seen so many comments hating on this cleanser. Would not enjoy a cleanser that smells anything close to citronella.
I’ve also noticed ‘the queen’ has avoided commenting on those posts.

Reactions: 7
New here and im gobsmacked the Queen is only 50 I thought she was nearer 60 so why would anyone follow her advise

Reactions: 8
yeah I’ve seen so many comments hating on this cleanser. Would not enjoy a cleanser that smells anything close to citronella.
I’ve also noticed ‘the queen’ has avoided commenting on those posts.
Is it just the yellow version that smells of citronella? Is the stuff inside yellow too? The normal stuff is pink and does smell of Turkish Delight.

Drew Hirons hates people talking about her family? Gosh if only there was a way to, I don't know, keep them private? Such a conundrum :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His tattoos are......cringe
each to their own but a body full of 1975 tattoos isn’t going to age well...feel like they’re a very “of the moment” band and not timeless....sorry queen Caroline we’re commenting on your super private family!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
each to their own but a body full of 1975 tattoos isn’t going to age well...feel like they’re a very “of the moment” band and not timeless....sorry queen Caroline we’re commenting on your super private family!!!
My thoughts exactly but each to their own, what I can't bear is her moaning a week ago about people messaging and commenting about her family and then her engaging with people on the 1975 tat instagram about him being single and then posting on her grid. This is one of the problems with Caroline is that she never seems to remember what she says and then contradicts herself but if anyone dare to point it out she goes off on one.

Reactions: 14
My thoughts exactly but each to their own, what I can't bear is her moaning a week ago about people messaging and commenting about her family and then her engaging with people on the 1975 tat instagram about him being single and then posting on her grid. This is one of the problems with Caroline is that she never seems to remember what she says and then contradicts herself but if anyone dare to point it out she goes off on one.
I find the way she speaks about how gorgeous her children are quite odd. Now, I think my children are gorgeous but I say it in a motherly way. She doesn’t and it slightly freaks me out!

• Sick
It's because she wants maximum attention all the time. She knew that talking about her family deserving privacy would have hundreds of freaks commenting and agreeing, but she also knew that sharing her son's tattoos and single marriage offer would get loads of comments too. It must be exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some sort of secondary physical validation, like a peacocking maybe, goes on with her and how attractive she assumes everyone thinks her offspring are.

My brother is very handsome but there was never any glow coming off my parents about it (not that they had an audience but certainly wider family, family friends - no way) no sort of revelling relish, which I’ve always noticed about the way she’s goes on about them, more a sort of “don‘t give him a big head” vibe, but 80s kid I guess. Now it’s all love yourself and don‘t hide your light under a bushel - or, as my family would call it, having notions about yourself or your kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have grown up children , they would be mortified if I put their pictures online and went on about how gorgeous they are. For strangers to then agree and comment on their appearance would be a step too far for me.

That Caroline does this isn’t surprising , she’s an idiot with a short memory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When she post pics of her husband and sons I always think of The three Musketeers for some strange reason:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone needs to ask her something like "are you looking forward to seeing your kids and meeting your granddaughter when lockdown ends?"

• Haha
What is this story all about? It looks like a dodgy phishing advert from 2005.

I wonder what the derms really think of her?
I suppose he's thinking long term- get people to buy into her overly elaborate routines and then derms will be there ready and waiting when it goes wrong.

Otherwise, he's obviously a bit thick or is trying to get Caroline's followers to follow him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.