Caroline Hirons #8 Despite what the T&Cs say, the kits have ended up on eBay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey - calling an older woman ugly? How supportive and feminist of her.
And then her pompous explanation - with a little lecture in feminism and supporting women. She is unbelievable.

Reactions: 9
Here is her reasoning for taking the live down per the Freaks group.
She’s such a hypocrite. She’s more than happy to say things against other women any other time. This is going to happen all the time now that she’s doing lives on Instagram, she speaks before she engages her brain. The real Hirons is what was on the live, this reasoning and anything else that comes afterwards is just a PR exercise in damage limitation.

Reactions: 10
Caroline: It's horrible how older women are treated and how we are ignored in favour of 20 year olds who still have their tits.

Also Caroline: this older woman is ugly

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Caroline: It's horrible how older women are treated and how we are ignored in favour of 20 year olds who still have their tits.

She’s so bleeping rude. I don’t actually know how she dares. And yet it was only because of Kate she thought she should delete the live 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6

Exactly. I try not to comment in people's phyaical appearance when on Tattle because it's not something they can help. I am overweight myself and it triggers me into emotional eating if someone mentions it.

I will comment if someone has had "work" done and it looks tit or on what they wear as that is a choice they have made.

I'm really disappointed in Caroline, as a 51 year old Grandmother perhaps she should know better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder what the responses on Caroline's post are. Why do I imagine it's all oh Caroline that was the right, brave and principled thing to do, you're a wonderful feminist and an inspiration to us all

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her live last night was way off the mark why does she always regardless of the topic /chat / situation makes out like she’s know it all ! Her comment of I know beauticians who have done full body massages on royal family members and know lots of stories “ what happened to client confidentiality why is she such a a nosey ignorant CU*T 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
CH.jpg

Yikes, there's a thread where it's all kicked off! One lady shares her opinion about just wanting skincare, and the minions rush to tear her down. This isn't the first time this has happened in the Freaks group.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She's constantly making an arse of things and putting her foot in it. That's why people have politely told her to "stick to the skincare". I know Caroline doesn't give a tit but there's a lot to be said for just taking a step back and not commenting on every single thing that's in the news. If she came out with a balanced discussion instead of a rambling mess on the lives (which she's had to delete), it would do wonders. She goes in SO HARD on things and it's always all or nothing with her.

Reactions: 5
I... don't think that applies when you're discussing someone having an extra-marital affair. Wrt Prince Andrew, neither of us watched the live and know exactly what she said. But "innocent until proven guilty" is a principle of criminal law, so not relevant to my point anyway - which was simply to say something cannot be described as "slander" if it's true (William), or if it's clearly an opinion (Anne being ugly). Defamation is civil not criminal.

Re the rest of your post, of course you're entitled to your opinions but none of that is anything to do with anything I said. Apologies if it was supposed to be in response to someone else and I've misunderstood.
I meant to reply to your post earlier. I wasn't particularly getting at you or your comment but I'm just fed up of people raking over the Prince Andrew tit and why haven't the Palace done more (particularly since the announcement last week into bullying allegations). I do think people need to be careful with comments about Andrew being a 'rapist' or 'paedophile' when he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything.

Calling someone ugly as you say is an opinion but I bet Caroline wasn't called out for it last night. There has been a awful meme going around calling several members of the Royals ugly. It's completely inappropriate and unfair. If you said it to their face they would have every right to call you a bully.

With regards to William's alleged affair, truth is a defence to an allegation of slander and has to be proved by the defendant.

I kind of regret not watching the live just to see what was actually said but honestly it was probably best for my blood pressure that I didn't!

She's constantly making an arse of things and putting her foot in it. That's why people have politely told her to "stick to the skincare". I know Caroline doesn't give a tit but there's a lot to be said for just taking a step back and not commenting on every single thing that's in the news. If she came out with a balanced discussion instead of a rambling mess on the lives (which she's had to delete), it would do wonders. She goes in SO HARD on things and it's always all or nothing with her.
Completely on board with the balanced discussion which there has been little of. I always try and remember that each person involved in an interaction will have their own version of the truth of what happened and the actual truth is somewhere in the middle.

EDITED to share the meme...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I meant to reply to your post earlier. I wasn't particularly getting at you or your comment but I'm just fed up of people raking over the Prince Andrew tit and why haven't the Palace done more (particularly since the announcement last week into bullying allegations). I do think people need to be careful with comments about Andrew being a 'rapist' or 'paedophile' when he hasn't been charged or convicted of anything.

Calling someone ugly as you say is an opinion but I bet Caroline wasn't called out for it last night. There has been a awful meme going around calling several members of the Royals ugly. It's completely inappropriate and unfair. If you said it to their face they would have every right to call you a bully.

With regards to William's alleged affair, truth is a defence to an allegation of slander and has to be proved by the defendant.

I kind of regret not watching the live just to see what was actually said but honestly it was probably best for my blood pressure that I didn't!

Completely on board with the balanced discussion which there has been little of. I always try and remember that each person involved in an interaction will have their own version of the truth of what happened and the actual truth is somewhere in the middle.

EDITED to share the meme...
Wow that meme is awful. I'm shocked that Caroline would openly call another woman 'ugly', especially an older woman? Aren't they a similar age? She's so contradictory she makes no sense at all anymore. No wonder she deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hirons is a bellowing cow of a saleswoman who has been promoted way beyond her talents. She's also got a bloody nerve calling anyone ugly when she's hardly a portrait herself, especially with her tacky taste. Was she seriously after Anne? A 70 year-old woman who thankfully doesn't run around 'tweaking' herself into a caricature for fear of ageing like a normal human?

Reactions: 19
This is why Caroline and all the other subjects of threads are Tattle fodder.

She is a horrible woman; I don’t like her and am happy to state why, through Tattle.

Women supporting Women? , I’ll always support those close to me but a gobshite who uses women to boost her own fortunes, not a cat in hell’s chance.

Reactions: 13
So she has removed last night's live as she was seemingly having a go at Kate Middleton-- double standards or what and after rewatching she wasn't happy about how it could be taken.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get it to work (but I’ve never tried it before) but there is a website called Undelete were you can see see deleted posts (& videos I think) from insta or Twitter

Reactions: 2
Calling a 70 year old ugly, I mean it's awful to say that anyone obviously but why is she going after princess Anne? Tell me more about how beautiful you're going to be aged 70, Caroline 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.