Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, high end skincare is not a right. I use a some high end too but will save and scrimp in other areas. And I also use some cheap products too to balance it all out

P.s when I say I scrimp and save it's not that I'm starving myself to buy high end skincare, it's more that I try to budget overall

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Euggghhhh some woman has just uploaded a picture of her son on the freaks page and asked for recommendations for his skin. The comments from them. One woman asked if he was single then said she is already engaged but it's nice to have back up?!?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
"Give him my number I'll get his skincare sorted"
"Would you like a daughter in law"
"Send him to me I'll fix his skin"

Vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ they’re like bleeping vultures on that thread

Dominic the bellend has piped up now

• Haha
Honestly it would be a completely different story if it were loads of men making these comments about a young female 🙄

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ they’re like bleeping vultures on that thread

Dominic the bellend has piped up now
Why is he complaining about people reporting posts? Why be an admin of a page with as many members as that if it's such a hinderance?

The group should have a disclaimer about only giving as much of yourself as you're will willing to lose.
The group should have a massive disclaimer, covering all their weirdities. Or perhaps just three words: Here Be Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In fairness to Dom, admins shouldn't have to police sexual harassment comments from grown adults, they should no that tit isn't ok. But it is happening amongst that group and the big woman herself has given out about it, fairly recently I may add. I think the group rules need to be outlined in a clearer fashion as the "don't be a dick" rule just isn't cutting it. It is actually shocking that she is a face on national television and yet all of this is taking place around her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.