Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the post earlier regarding the eBay sales - I had a look on eBay myself and I found one that was starting bid £220 or buy it now for £310... ngl my jaw hit the floor!

I have absolutely no issue with reselling; these people have purchased these kits with their hard earned money and they can do as they bloody well please! Maybe their circumstances changed and they now need the money etc. Plus, after the eBay fees are deducted, you’re instantly out of pocket so obviously people are going to bump up the prices a little bit! Nobody wants to lose out on money when it’s brand new!! And the fact people will pay for it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

However, what I don’t agree with is the extortionate profiteering!! Like £310?! That’s just crappy! Fair enough make your money back + an extra tenner or two to cover fees but an extra £120 😬😱 and the postage wasn’t even free! I was just a little bit shocked to see it, especially during the current situation when many people are struggling...

But then again, I suppose if there hadn’t been a ‘cheap’ winter kit during the pandemic, this wouldn’t be an issue... 🤷🏻‍♀️ *inserts Kermit drinking tea gif*

Reactions: 6
I saw the post earlier regarding the eBay sales - I had a look on eBay myself and I found one that was starting bid £220 or buy it now for £310... ngl my jaw hit the floor!

I have absolutely no issue with reselling; these people have purchased these kits with their hard earned money and they can do as they bloody well please! Maybe their circumstances changed and they now need the money etc. Plus, after the eBay fees are deducted, you’re instantly out of pocket so obviously people are going to bump up the prices a little bit! Nobody wants to lose out on money when it’s brand new!! And the fact people will pay for it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

However, what I don’t agree with is the extortionate profiteering!! Like £310?! That’s just crappy! Fair enough make your money back + an extra tenner or two to cover fees but an extra £120 😬😱 and the postage wasn’t even free! I was just a little bit shocked to see it, especially during the current situation when many people are struggling...

But then again, I suppose if there hadn’t been a ‘cheap’ winter kit during the pandemic, this wouldn’t be an issue... 🤷🏻‍♀️ *inserts Kermit drinking tea gif*
I don’t really think it is crappy. If someone buys something it’s now their property and their choice to decide what they want to do with it. This kind of thing happens all the time with limited edition stuff for example.

if you hype up a big launch, expect the odd person to take advantage for their benefit

Reactions: 5
Oh bl
I’ve got covid at the moment and my face is so dry and my eczema all over my body has really flared up for the first time in years. Wishing you a speedy recovery 😘
Oh bless you, that's awful. Really don't do more than you can handle, have found mine gets triggered by being busy or stress. Hope it all goes away quickly, get better ASAP xx

Reactions: 3
I don’t really think it is crappy. If someone buys something it’s now their property and their choice to decide what they want to do with it. This kind of thing happens all the time with limited edition stuff for example.

if you hype up a big launch, expect the odd person to take advantage for their benefit
Oh yeah I completely agree and get that, loads of people do it; this is just my opinion - I’m all for making a decent profit and the need to make a profit, where it’s due.

But this just reminds me of the PS5 saga, where people were purchasing multiple and selling on in excess of £900... these people only have one thing in mind and it’s to re sell for a profit; they don’t purchase to enjoy and change their mind, they purchased them on the sole basis of making a big profit because they knew they could and they’re in high demand.

Considering how many people would have loved to get their hands on the kits and missed out on the opportunity of a cheaper one (probably the only ‘cheap’ one at that) but instead the kits ended up in hands just for a re sell, is quite sad 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even though it is just skin care 🤭🙄

I’m in no way defending the group, as I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that CH and the freaks are even trying to monitor who’s reselling the kits; as like we both said - once it’s been purchased, it’s completely up to said person what they do with the kit and CH has absolutely no say whatsoever. I can’t believe they’re even talking about it, and the legal action???!! lol what. All I’m saying is, I personally think the morality of the re selling at such a higher price is a bit sad.

But once again, just my opinion ☺
(I didn’t try, but fail, to purchase the kit myself btw! I’m not an angry bitter freak haha) maybe I’m just a bit hormonal and extra sensitive 😂
Edit * I also didn’t try, but fail, to purchase a PS5 either 😂 I promise I’m not a bitter tit shopper

• Haha
Reactions: 11

But they’ll only get £310 if someone is daft enough to pay them that. So it’ll end up being down to supply and demand - the more expensive ones will sell last, if at all.

It's funny really that the reason the stuff does get sold for more than its worth is because Caroline and the freaks have hyped it all up in the first place. They've created the want in the market etc.

Reactions: 7
@Jools2216 this was his comment before he turned off comments. Why bother being an admin if it’s such a hassle? 🤣
Replace that 'son' with 'daughter' and there'd be much more outrage.

I know admins in FB groups don't get paid but I'd bet he's getting something for his troubles. One of the godforsaken kits at least.

Replace that 'son' with 'daughter' and there'd be much more outrage.
This is exactly the problem! A few people pointed it out as well and just had people eye rolling them.
but you know damn well that if it was a bloke sharing a pic of his attractive daughter and blokes were saying “send her to me I’ll sort her out” people would be going ape tit for sexualising women. For some reason we live in a double standard society where women can swoon over men and make inappropriate comments and get away with it but men are slaughtered for the exact same behaviour.

Take Caroline’s lives for example where she has the likes of Marco Lens and others join her and all the women are totally sexualising them and posting the 🍆 emoji. Now just imagine someone like Kate Somerville coming on for example and a load of men making those comments and posting the 👅 emoji or something - there’d be a bleeping outrage!

Reactions: 18
I'm here with my popcorn for all your posts about Dominic and the group 🤣 it really is full of absolute narsissists and beggers with worse sob stories than X Factor. There's also so much of 'I've finished a sample pot of a £300 cleanser and I loved it, what should I doooo'. People do quite often send stuff for free to those people though because all the freaks have cupboards full of products that they were pushed to buy and couldn't possibly use up with their one face.

With regards to her slating brands now that she worked with closely a few years ago -the biggest change with her that I've noticed is that now it's all or nothing. Either the brand is God tier or not worth sullying your skincare cabinet with and there's no in between. She used to talk about one or 2 really good products from a range, or would say that she loved a brand but one product in particular wasn't worth getting. It made her a lot more trustworthy. I loved her budget videos from years back where she'd find gems for less than a tenner like Clearsil acid pads! Didn't mean she recommended an entire Clearsil routine 😂. I just don't believe that every single product made by Josh Rosebrook, Jordan Samuel, Kate Somerville etc is wonderful but she'd never admit that now. I'd imagine most of her push off a cliff list just don't want to work with her or put products in her boxes. Her opinion is nothing to do with products and performance anymore and all about business.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I remember during the first lockdown and some of the freaks were doing giveaway bundles of the obscene amounts of tit they had managed to accumulate and then carrying on like they were queen hirons themselves and gods gift to the freaks!

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly it @Heidic regarding the all or nothing change in her and its why I no longer trust her.

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I completely agree and get that, loads of people do it; this is just my opinion - I’m all for making a decent profit and the need to make a profit, where it’s due.

But this just reminds me of the PS5 saga, where people were purchasing multiple and selling on in excess of £900... these people only have one thing in mind and it’s to re sell for a profit; they don’t purchase to enjoy and change their mind, they purchased them on the sole basis of making a big profit because they knew they could and they’re in high demand.

Considering how many people would have loved to get their hands on the kits and missed out on the opportunity of a cheaper one (probably the only ‘cheap’ one at that) but instead the kits ended up in hands just for a re sell, is quite sad 🤷🏻‍♀️ Even though it is just skin care 🤭🙄

I’m in no way defending the group, as I think it’s absolutely ridiculous that CH and the freaks are even trying to monitor who’s reselling the kits; as like we both said - once it’s been purchased, it’s completely up to said person what they do with the kit and CH has absolutely no say whatsoever. I can’t believe they’re even talking about it, and the legal action???!! lol what. All I’m saying is, I personally think the morality of the re selling at such a higher price is a bit sad.

But once again, just my opinion ☺
(I didn’t try, but fail, to purchase the kit myself btw! I’m not an angry bitter freak haha) maybe I’m just a bit hormonal and extra sensitive 😂
Edit * I also didn’t try, but fail, to purchase a PS5 either 😂 I promise I’m not a bitter tit shopper
Does CH seriously think she has the authority to monitor and control who is reselling kits ? Who the f does she think she is 🤷🏼‍♀️ . I have said it before, but this woman needs reporting to trading standards

Reactions: 3
I've said it before, a rep visiting space nk told me years ago that Caroline held brands to ransom.
I completely believe that statement now. The fact that some freak compiled a list from snog, marry, push of a cliff is great, now we can see who pays her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
LADS. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I REPORTED.
The last thing I remember reporting was the EU buddy thread, but surely that isn't it?
I’ve reported posts in the past and it literally takes days/weeks for them to get removed. The amount of times I’ve had this notification and had no idea what post it was for! If it takes that long for admin to respond to reports they need more people doing it. I’m sure there are plenty of CH minions that would spaff their pants at the opportunity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LADS. I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT I REPORTED.
The last thing I remember reporting was the EU buddy thread, but surely that isn't it?
I got a weird notification like this for a post I reported in another group. I don't even know what post it was. Think Facebook went a bit funny earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.