Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has actually posted a picture of their DPD driver. WTAF I feel like an intervention is needed. These people are 🤬 crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 17
For some reason we live in a double standard society where women can swoon over men and make inappropriate comments and get away with it but men are slaughtered for the exact same behaviour.
Men get away with this behaviour and much, much worse all the time. They’re just not hanging around in skincare forums.

The freaks making those comments were totally out of order. But I think this puts it into perspective really well:

55C73033-D792-4903-ADEB-C70CB1E61807.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone commented on the previous post about someone's son saying that men are stronger so less likely to be raped and women are less likely to be found committing rape. It got deleted. Brainwashed.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Maybe she should spend less time monitoring obscure beauty publications to find out which celebrity is bringing out a skincare line and more time sorting her own sh*t out

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why the freaks are now starting to post photos of their family members and asking for advice on routines, I'd be willing to bet it's them trying to foist elaborate routines on family members rather than the family members themselves asking 'here, post my photo up on that freaks skincare page and get advice on a routine for me'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This poor woman asked the wrong question 😂looks like it was deleted pretty quickly
Screenshot_20210216-114515_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oooh not feeling the love for oskia, smells like mosquito spray and doesn't feel nice on the skin apparently. They're emailing oskia about it, that's not going to go down well. Shall we put it on the push of a cliff tit list? Its certainly put me off, in saying that the only vit c my skin has tolerated and liked is the vit c capsules, but too pricey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oooh not feeling the love for oskia, smells like mosquito spray and doesn't feel nice on the skin apparently. They're emailing oskia about it, that's not going to go down well. Shall we put it on the push of a cliff tit list? Its certainly put me off, in saying that the only vit c my skin has tolerated and liked is the vit c capsules, but too pricey.
I really dislike the cleanser. It doesn’t have a purpose that I can fit into my routine.

Remove makeup - well you can’t remove ALL your makeup because you can’t use it around your eyes because of the acid. So you have to use a separate eye makeup remover. No thanks

2nd cleanse - it needs to be applied to a dry face to have the desired - gel -to - oil - to milk stages & when you apply to wet skin it’s straight to milk. No thanks

Morning cleanse - using acids day & night is just asking for trouble & it’s not a strong enough acid to be the only acid I use. No thanks.

Plus it stinks.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s back in London, she posted about her clinic appointments yesterday and with the baby today.

I still can’t get my head around her being in Somerset in the Georgian pile.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm not fussed about the oskia cleanser either, didn't like the texture

Reactions: 1
Ava is travelling to visit her mam then back to her place in London.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.