Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I worked in-store for L'Occitane back in my uni days and I always smelt amazing, like lemon verbena šŸ˜‚ I'd go to put my work clothes in the wash and be like "wow do I need to wash these?" I still use their hand and body products to this day. Gotta rep the brand still, lol

Reactions: 11
I worked in-store for L'Occitane back in my uni days and I always smelt amazing, like lemon verbena šŸ˜‚ I'd go to put my work clothes in the wash and be like "wow do I need to wash these?" I still use their hand and body products to this day. Gotta rep the brand still, lol
I'm addicted to their Almond Shower Oil. Best thing for my horrible dry skin.

Maternity medical professionals are absolute saints and I'm sure Caroline's Irish midwife is no different. So if Caroline said she wanted to name her baby Polonius the third she would have been like "ah that's lovely".
Polonius Hirons. Love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m sure she used to be mad for one of their shower things.

Reactions: 5
That almond shower oil is a dream. Great for shaving. I've run out and have other body washes to use up so am resisting making an order but all this l'occitaine chat is making it hard to resist...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The kits have started to arrive.
Missed a trick with this issue, should have posted about it on reddit.
That almond shower oil is a dream. Great for shaving. I've run out and have other body washes to use up so am resisting making an order but all this l'occitaine chat is making it hard to resist...
Its brilliant for shaving, leaves the body like silk and smells wow!! I buy the bottles with a refill , they usually have great offers on but I think QVC promote them too. The stores are fab because they're not stingy with samples, I never leave empty handed. I bloody love samples šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had a look in the freaks group and it looks like all the ones that have been delivered today are kit 1 (from what has been posted). I think they did that before where one kit was sent out first and only when those UK.orders were sent did the UL orders of the other kit be sent.

Reactions: 3
I ordered a kit 1 and havenā€™t even received a dispatch email. Itā€™s been a full 2 weeks now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She did lots of promo work with them a few years back. Customers could go in and say ā€œCaroline sent meā€ and they got a small bag with three hand creams and a nail file.

• Wow
  • Haha
Iā€™m too poor to use the Lā€™occitane Almond shower oil regularly but the Bioderma shower oil is a decent poor manā€™s choice. I bought the litre bottle for about Ā£12 on sale. Nowhere near as luxurious as the almond oil but good for dry skin and shaving.

I ordered a kit 1 and havenā€™t even received a dispatch email. Itā€™s been a full 2 weeks now.
I'm kit 2, UK & no dispatch email. she said yesterday half the kits have been sent. I find that hard to believe! Time will tell ... more time! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Maybe you won't get it at all, which would be truly tit news :cry: if it does turn up we will all celebrate with you though. What are you looking forward to trying the most?

Reactions: 4
I have muted the freaks... I can only stand so many "oh look I got a dispatch email" posts. Now for the posts about hoping hubby is out, and competition for the most over the top DPD greeting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I have muted the freaks... I can only stand so many "oh look I got a dispatch email" posts. Now for the posts about hoping hubby is out, and competition for the most over the top DPD greeting.
The freak name has never been so apt

I don't understand why they all feel a need to hide it from their husband? If they can't afford it and the husband disapproves then they shouldn't have bought it. Otherwise, why do they care their husband sees it? Very odd.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.