Caroline Hirons #7 complete kitshow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was positive overall about Kylie’s range. I thought at the time that she was only saying it in the hope that she could get a Kardashian or Jenner on a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
???

Are you actually suggesting that *working out in leggings* on social media is so scandalous it would prevent a business from offering her a job?
I've seen at least one (didn't look for more, it felt uncomfortably voyeuristic) where the combination of movements and camera angle didn't give the impression that "working out" was the point of the video.

Reactions: 10
???

Are you actually suggesting that *working out in leggings* on social media is so scandalous it would prevent a business from offering her a job?
It’s not just working out in leggings, and of course I don’t have a problem about working out in leggings.
She is a teen who is overtly sexualising her body and posting it on social media. Loads of her pictures are of her very exposed in a bikini. Go and watch the video and tell me that it isn’t sexualised. Her entire social media platform is sexualised.
I worked as a Paralegal in family law for 3 years and I know full well I was checked on social media before I was employed because I watched it happen to others who were employed after me. Whether it should or shouldn’t happen, it does. A temp who I worked with who was a secretary gained employment in a particular area of the government and was asked to disclose all her social media accounts to them before an offer of employment was made. Though I doubt they would have been checking her pictures, it was more for security reasons.
I worked for a professional company who I can quite clearly understand would not want my body exposed and sexualised publicly on social media and then be expected to go and meet with divorce and finance clients, with care clients, child arrangement clients or stand before a family court with numerous other professionals, barristers, judges, magistrates, social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, solicitors. It just isn’t acceptable.
I’m not saying I agree with it or that it’s moral or the right way for society to be, but at the moment that’s how things are and it is naïve not to be aware of the possibility that it may have an affect on your future employability. And to be clear, I’m not just referring to sexualising of women here, but of people of all sexes and gender etc.
She is 18, she’s so young and sometimes it’s hard to foresee the potential risks of something you do now that potentially has an impact on your future, particularly in light of current social media norms.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She was positive overall about Kylie’s range. I thought at the time that she was only saying it in the hope that she could get a Kardashian or Jenner on a live.
She would have creamed her pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've seen at least one (didn't look for more, it felt uncomfortably voyeuristic) where the combination of movements and camera angle didn't give the impression that "working out" was the point of the video.
I went on her instagram once and also couldn’t watch more than one of her PT videos. The Trainer was really creepy and the camera was inches away from her arse while she was squatting up and down towards the camera. Not the usual working out video you see from fitness influencers.

Reactions: 9
Has the Hirons made any comments about VB and her skincare range? She seems to comment on everyone else who comes out with a range ( yet hasn’t mentioned VB’s)..
She went to VBs product launch - I think it was about 18 months ago? - and was positive about it. I thought it was a bit odd as VBs is called 'clean beauty' or something and Caroline didn't have her usual hissy fit over that - wonder why not :unsure:?

Wonder if Jill Halfpenny got her kit? And don't her usual celeb influencer mates get free kits? Maybe if they got theirs she has asked them not to advertise the fact as even she realises that it would be too inappropriate.

Reactions: 8
???

Also if you are going to quote me and criticise what I’ve said, include what I’m referring to please.

I didn’t just say “working out in leggings”, I said “Those videos taken by Ava’s PT are awful! Constantly zooming in to her bum and in between her legs whilst she’s in really thin lightweight leggings. Just seems so sexualised”

Quite different! I workout in leggings. I just don’t post close up videos of my bum and between my legs in thin leggings with a platform of around 10,000 people.

I don’t have a problem with people disagreeing with my opinion but I do have a problem with you misrepresenting what I originally said and misleading people about the point I was making.

Reactions: 22
She went to VBs product launch - I think it was about 18 months ago? - and was positive about it. I thought it was a bit odd as VBs is called 'clean beauty' or something and Caroline didn't have her usual hissy fit over that - wonder why not :unsure:?

Wonder if Jill Halfpenny got her kit? And don't her usual celeb influencer mates get free kits? Maybe if they got theirs she has asked them not to advertise the fact as even she realises that it would be too inappropriate.
Caroline is a typical bully who goes after the easy targets. Far easier to sneer over Gigi, she wouldn't dare take on VB

• Sad

Well that explains the lack of criticism then . Was she on the clean beauty hissy fit train at this stage. I thought had only materialised in the last 6 months of so? Maybe wrong about that.
I would put money on Jill Halfpenny having had her kit by now . She won’t want any bad press from a celeb.

Reactions: 2
I'm sure she was on the clean beauty = tit train by then, because I remember wondering when I heard VB's line included the term 'clean beauty' how Hirons would square this with going to the launch and raving about it.
And yes @SqualorVictoria you are right re Gigi Hadid. Hirons can slag her off safe in knowledge GH neither knows who she is nor gives a tit. Whereas VB is a bit too near home to piss off. Brave Caroline only picks battles she can win.

I think there is something about these FB groups that seems to cause/influence people’s or a least a certain type of person’s buying habits. It’s not just the ‘freaks’ there are children’s clothing brands, toy sellers, dungaree groups FFS that people get so caught up in, with their stashes and ‘drops’ it’s clearly an extremely useful marketing tool for the businesses. I do wonder if they are required to be upfront about ads, gifted and sponsored products like on IG though.

I've already received all of my online orders after using some of her discount codes (Ren, Kate Somerville, Summer Fridays). I'd be fuming if my kit still hadn't even left the warehouse.

Reactions: 7
I ordered some Alicia Keyes bits yesterday. I don't think I've heard Caroline mention it at all.

Reactions: 4
JLo was another recent celebrity skincare release she had a rant about. Again, safe territory.

Reactions: 5
JLo was another recent celebrity skincare release she had a rant about. Again, safe territory.
She's a typical bully only goes for those who won't come at her remember when she wasn't on fenty PR she was so salty pulled favours to get on. She's cringey to watch

I ordered some Alicia Keyes bits yesterday. I don't think I've heard Caroline mention it at all.
I like the look of her range on CB. I’ve heard a mention of it on a CH ‘live’ and unsurprisingly it wasn’t complimentary. So much so I googled whether Alicia was an anti-vaxxer!

I like the look of her range on CB. I’ve heard a mention of it on a CH ‘live’ and unsurprisingly it wasn’t complimentary. So much so I googled whether Alicia was an anti-vaxxer!
I’ll say something, Alicia did the selfcare Sunday last week for CB and I was impressed. Seemed a more holistic approach to skincare but what got me was her skin. Now I now celebs have access to top derms etc but that woman’s skin is beautiful. She certainly wasn’t picking away at it or looking doughy....unlike some people 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she was on the clean beauty = tit train by then, because I remember wondering when I heard VB's line included the term 'clean beauty' how Hirons would square this with going to the launch and raving about it.
And yes @SqualorVictoria you are right re Gigi Hadid. Hirons can slag her off safe in knowledge GH neither knows who she is nor gives a tit. Whereas VB is a bit too near home to piss off. Brave Caroline only picks battles she can win.
VB's skin care line is also £££ as well. I cant imagine too many of the freaks will want to shell out £250 for one product.

Reactions: 4
A few of the freaks ignored her and bought some anyway. Positive reviews so far.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.