Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has this clown convinced people that they should listen to what she has to say about beauty and skin care?

1716868529911.png
1716868403474.png
1716868446632.png

She's a counter girl that got lucky connecting with the right people "in the industry" 🙄. And women are gobbling her shite up, forking over their money for overpriced bs. So gross.

The second hand embarrassment I get from just looking at her shove her weird big face in this photo is almost unbearable.

1716868494486.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How has this clown convinced people that they should listen to what she has to say about beauty and skin care?

View attachment 2961071View attachment 2961068View attachment 2961069

She's a counter girl that got lucky connecting with the right people "in the industry" 🙄. And women are gobbling her shite up, forking over their money for overpriced bs. So gross.

The second hand embarrassment I get from just looking at her shove her weird big face in this photo is almost unbearable.

View attachment 2961070
Oh my god the hair. I can almost smell the sweat off it from here. Sharleen Spiteri looks fuming.

She's utterly revolting.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
IMG_0856.jpeg

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What is going on with her face in the first picture ?. She looks like the Saw doll 🤣🤣
IMG_0177.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2961071View attachment 2961068View attachment 2961069

View attachment 2961070
She looks like an interloper on that bottom photo, as if she just ran up and photobombed them…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The name dropping… 🤦‍♀️ You can tell she would’ve been a complete embarrassment. Have a bit of dignity and grace. But she doesn’t know the meaning of those words.
She’s so cringe. Yet again showing videos of her family to celebs, she doesn’t shut up.
She looks like an over inflated hamster at the moment. I really can’t believe she isn’t a decade older. Has anyone seen her driving licence?!

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet she was trying to get those celebs onto the podcast but I’m guessing Sharleen Spiteri would’ve said no judging by her face in the photo after having Hirons’ fog horn gob murdering Abba songs in her ear all night.

And why does her face look like it’s been cut and someone else’s sewn back on along the bottom half ?!.
IMG_0180.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She has to do something to big herself up this week. She looks like a bloody scarecrow on those pics at the Abba show. What a contrast with Trinny posting her lovely, very successful, pop up store and winning an award at Chelsea. Hirons must be frothing at the mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bet she was trying to get those celebs onto the podcast but I’m guessing Sharleen Spiteri would’ve said no judging by her face in the photo after having Hirons’ fog horn gob murdering Abba songs in her ear all night.

And why does her face look like it’s been cut and someone else’s sewn back on along the bottom half ?!. View attachment 2961264
Wtf is going on with her neck? 😮
I’m a year younger than her - rushes off to slather neck in serum and cream…

• Haha
How the hell did she get invited to join that lot? I can't work out the connection - or does this mean that she's got her PR trying to reposition her as a general 'celeb' in connection with the podcast?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2961129

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous
Oh Caroline, just look at your hair. I have thinning hair through illness so often don’t brush mine either. But you had gone out, as a guest I presume, and you look like you’ve done an army assault course for beginners Right before turning up.

• Haha
I wonder if Rick Astley had to look at that video of Max Hirons dancing in his vest at that wedding :rolleyes:

And Hirons obviously wants big hair and has made it her thing. But surely she could have big hair and it not look such a multicoloured greasy mess?