Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has sensitive skin as she's been trowling on whatever is the latest fad in skincare for years. The last one before retinoids was Good Genes. If Hirons said dip your head in a boiling hot pan of water she'd do it.

Having a billion steps to a routine does not always mean great skin. Neither does it mean that the Kween will take that much notice of you either

Reactions: 6
So she says you shouldn’t be call it baby Botox as it’s an injection not a bite baby how silly of ppl…….but I can remember her saying she has baby Botox rather than full on frozen forehead when someone asked her in a live what she has done……hypocrite hirons strikes again! She certainly has a very short memory like she forgets when she buys massive mansions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Wayne Goss latest YouTube broadcast, this women needs to get there, best bit of common sense I’ve heard in a long time. And I just signed up after Caroline Hirons bit and the comments she can’t remove and Wayne didn’t either. Reminds me a male version of Lisa Eldridge, nice, calm and no drama lama folk.
---

Just so typical can’t even let the interviewee speak before she gives her opinion. I bet SJP thought she’d never get that time back after being with the Hirons.
---
Hirons now has this on her reel, oh the hypocrisy, she doesn’t get it does she.
Wow, Meryl is really full of it, isn't she? She says she no longer deals with lies and hypocrisy but wasn't she at Cannes a few years back giving Roman Pokanski a standing ovation? I guess that his lies about raping an underage girl are okay, as is her own hypocrisy in supporting him and being part of the Hollywood performative outrage club that likes to look the other way when it suits them (e.g. the climate change gang who refuse to stop using their private jets and mega yachts). It figures that Hirons likes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having a billion steps to a routine does not always mean great skin. Neither does it mean that the Kween will take that much notice of you either
funnily enough i had an emergency c-section 5 weeks ago and since then the only skincare i’ve mustered the energy to do is running my face under the shower and sticking on some moisturiser. my skin looks the best it has in ages

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow, Meryl is really full of it, isn't she? She says she no longer deals with lies and hypocrisy but wasn't she at Cannes a few years back giving Roman Pokanski a standing ovation? I guess that his lies about raping an underage girl are okay, as is her own hypocrisy in supporting him and being part of the Hollywood performative outrage club that likes to look the other way when it suits them (e.g. the climate change gang who refuse to stop using their private jets and mega yachts). It figures that Hirons likes her.
Fake quote

• Haha
I know hirons used the phrase “baby Botox” because I was getting a laser treatment and I asked the aesthetician about baby Botox and what that meant.. she flat out said there is no such thing and if I just got a bit injected it would be a waste of money and time. I only heard that phrase from tit-head hirons

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I know hirons used the phrase “baby Botox” because I was getting a laser treatment and I asked the aesthetician about baby Botox and what that meant.. she flat out said there is no such thing and if I just got a bit injected it would be a waste of money and time. I only heard that phrase from tit-head hirons
Has she trademarked “baby Botox”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
An interesting bag of comments, wonder how long that criticism will be there, Oprah! She ain’t no Oprah and sadly a bloke? Who needs to talk. Random amongst the luvvies.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It’s so hilarious Hirons still trying to be “one of the people” when she’s two homes Hirons with her Central London residence and Ruth’s old house in Barrrth 😂

Reactions: 3
Stacey Solomon - from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Now we can see the bar is set really low, there's definitely a chance her mate Welch will pitch up.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She said that people weren't understanding the guests will be A list celebs or whatever. And now the second guest is Stacey who is exactly the type of guest we expected. Also maybe Stacey didn't get work because of how annoying she is? I hate the way Caroline interviews. She has an agenda to push.

Reactions: 7
Wow has anyone read all the reviews on the Apple podcast!!? Absolutely brutal … funny though… and true. Most comments have been removed from under the YouTube clips too… she’s on a mission to rewrite the narrative… she can’t cope with honest feedback nor will she want to learn from any of it either!

Reactions: 8
Podcast guest number two is Stacey Solomon.

Does anyone else find Hirons comments offensive here?……speaks posher, says less, has more money. Obviously listening to her bands has made her deaf, regional accents are abundant on TV, says less, what a presenter allowing guests to speak surely not, has more money what does that even mean? Is she checking out their bank statements, how many houses they have, some might just have more money could have been working in the industry longer, invested their money wisely. And Stacey Solomon pickle cottage isn’t a 2 up 2 down either.

She’s blaming nerves and ADHD! 🙄
Here’s a suggestion: if you’re self aware enough about your ADHD presentation and nerves, don’t do an interview podcast.
If you have a gun to your head then seek coaching and advice from someone other than the coterie of inexperienced, equally star-struck nieces you employ.

Reactions: 14
Wow has anyone read all the reviews on the Apple podcast!!? Absolutely brutal … funny though… and true. Most comments have been removed from under the YouTube clips too… she’s on a mission to rewrite the narrative… she can’t cope with honest feedback nor will she want to learn from any of it either!
I just had a look on Apple and some of those reviews are hilarious. It’s a mix of stone cold truth and a lot of the blowing smoke up her backside , the likes of the haddock woman would write.

Reactions: 5
The Oaf's side profile shows she's put the weight she lost back on. A really unflattering angle.

That straggly hair is rotten, makes her head look even more massive.

Reactions: 5