Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2961129

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous
This is the worst I’ve ever seen her look. She looks like she’s not had a bath/shower all year.

Im sure it was a nice event so why wouldn’t she have someone do her hair and makeup??And maybe a stylist instead of that ridiculous leopard jacket and neon bag. I’ve honestly never seen anything like it. Horrific.

Reactions: 15
Not to compare the two (light years and galaxies apart tbh), but Dolly Parton said "It takes a lot of money to look this cheap," and with Hirons that's true except without the grace, self awareness, incisiveness or humour that Parton has. Hirons has gone from "never spend more on a bag than on skincare" -which was a glibly patronising thing to begin with- to never showing up without a £££££ designer bag while bemoaning the cost of living crisis and pushing basic formulas at luxe prices to her brainwashed or self-esteem-decimated followers.

She's made an entire cohort of women feel like tit about their skin and how they look (and that's not mentioning the regular ageist barbs she spews) but doesn't hold herself to her own exacting standards. When will the caul fall from the Freaks eyes wtr her behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How the hell did she get invited to join that lot? I can't work out the connection - or does this mean that she's got her PR trying to reposition her as a general 'celeb' in connection with the podcast?
It looks like she knows Mike Aldridge who creates/hosts special events for good causes and charity events. He looks close to Johnny Depp too.
Sharleen does looked pi@@@d off probably have the oaf behind her doing that.
The name dropping is laughable just like Rick was(not) being forced to watch home movies of the unwashed.
Yep trying to vey for celebrity status.

Reactions: 9
She’s live and says she can’t cope with all the vile You Tube comments saying she’s sh!t on the SJP podcast. Apparently it was all the fault of the mike and where it was placed 🤣 clearly it’s hit a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She reckons Tim Spector is spiralling , why ?. He’s taken his knowledge and turned it into a money spinning business, just like a certain someone flogging cheap ingredient cleanser for £57 a tube .

Pot and kettle Ma Hirons!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s hilarious she’s blaming the mic. Did the mic talk over her guest ?. Did the mic make her make everything about herself ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The entire live is taken up with the moronic freaks giving her celebrity suggestions for the shite podcast

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just saw on the caption she gave a kitmas date. Another flop tit kit that’ll be heavily reduced after a few weeks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I bet she was trying to get those celebs onto the podcast but I’m guessing Sharleen Spiteri would’ve said no judging by her face in the photo after having Hirons’ fog horn gob murdering Abba songs in her ear all night.

And why does her face look like it’s been cut and someone else’s sewn back on along the bottom half ?!. View attachment 2961264
Perhaps Trinny ought to send her some of her neck cream. I hadn’t noticed the neck as jacket is so awful you can’t see pass it, but then perhaps that’s its purpose.

• Haha
Kitmas is Thursday but it’s a ‘different’ kit. She was moaning how tired and hungry she is, asking for meal ideas but then said she can’t be bothered to cook so will get a takeaway. I so wanted to ask if Jim cooks given that he’s at home all day, or is he in the Somerset mansion? I resisted knowing I’d be blocked 🤣
---
And she paid full price for that hideous shiny animal print jacket 🤣😂

• Haha
She handled that re the SJP pod badly. This is the trouble with her. Had she said 'yeah, I was so nervous and when I'm nervous like that I talk more than I ought' or words to that effect. But yeah, let's blame the proximity of the talking microphone.

Reactions: 21
Her "supersize" cleanser came up as an ad on fb for me toay, one comment, an idiot saying "oh no I just bought the original size to try" I nearly replied saying "that's not bad, it means you can try it first withoutspending 60 quid" but couldn't be arsed.

this is the thing about this "launch", as always it's so tone deaf and stupid! it's just going to show that she doesn't have that much interest, only the most hardened of freaks are gonna spend more money on more of an averagely performing product, she doesn't have the clout to warrant "supersized" anything except hats.

Reactions: 10
Yes it’s another Kitmas drop on Thursday and as @skincaresceptic says not a normal kit, not a skin rocks kit and in July the kit drop is something special.
this is after she tells us how she’s telling Joanna Lumley not to get eye contact with the public as they have to pass them to get to their area. Blow me if Jo Lumley has to take her advice about how to deal with the public, retire from the public eye now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hilarious her take on the issue with the comments on YouTube that were VILE apparently. She means honest… her team have deleted them all as she couldn’t look at them since they destroyed her. What a load of bollocks. She’s after a pity party. Why does she always come on the live slurping her tea and complaining how tired she is. She needs to sort herself out. Nothing inspiring or fun about her, her content is SHITE!

Reactions: 14
Hilarious her take on the issue with the comments on YouTube that were VILE apparently. She means honest… her team have deleted them all as she couldn’t look at them since they destroyed her. What a load of bollocks. She’s after a pity party. Why does she always come on the live slurping her tea and complaining how tired she is. She needs to sort herself out. Nothing inspiring or fun about her, her content is SHITE!
I noticed she said she came off YouTube years ago because of the comments section but at the time she said it was because that skincare YouTube was favouring “young gay boys” as she crassly put it and there wasn’t room for her or something of that nature.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.