Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Trinny’s pop up in the Kings Road has been so popular she’s extending the opening to run all summer. Hopefully it will turn into a permanent retail site which will really p*ss Caroline Hirons off!
---
The Oaf's side profile shows she's put the weight she lost back on. A really unflattering angle.

That straggly hair is rotten, makes her head look even more massive.
I think her face is looking very bloated

Reactions: 10
I’ve just come back to post about Trinny’s Pop up on the Kings Road being extended cos it’s been so busy !. Hirons will be fuming that her it’s not a pop up permanent flagship counter in Liberty is deserted and tumbleweeds.

Hirons will be having a raging fit in Ruth’s old house!

Reactions: 3
I just listened to the first few minutes of the Stacey one and it's all about Jim and the kids. She should have just called it Jim and the kids. And she's already told the same story about Jim never raising his voice. NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just come back to post about Trinny’s Pop up on the Kings Road being extended cos it’s been so busy !. Hirons will be fuming that her it’s not a pop up permanent flagship counter is deserted and tumbleweeds.

Hirons will be having a raging fit in Ruth’s old house!

How long till she’s got a “pop up” on kings road……

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Oaf's side profile shows she's put the weight she lost back on. A really unflattering angle.

That straggly hair is rotten, makes her head look even more massive.
What can you mean? 🤭

Screenshot_20240527_121520.jpg

And a conspiracy to keep Stacey Solomon off our screens? I wish there bloody well was tbh. She's everywhere. And her idiotic husband.
Not sure I can tolerate this even for a hate listen if Hirons is going to wang on about her completely unremarkable family again.

ETA
What's 'discussing it' with best mate SS got to do with them both deciding better spoken people with more money were chosen over SS? That's their assumption. I doubt SS was ever explicitly told this, or other people's bank balance.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I just listened to the first few minutes of the Stacey one and it's all about Jim and the kids. She should have just called it Jim and the kids. And she's already told the same story about Jim never raising his voice. NO ONE CARES.
Maybe he does raise his voice, but he's all the way in their west country mansion so she can't hear him from London 🤷‍♀️

Either that or the basement's got soundproofing...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like Hirons needs to try some of Trinny’s elevator neck serum!! 🙈🤭🤣
What can you mean? 🤭

View attachment 2959770

And a conspiracy to keep Stacey Solomon off our screens? I wish there bloody well was tbh. She's everywhere. And her idiotic husband.
Not sure I can tolerate this even for a hate listen if Hirons is going to wang on about her completely unremarkable family again.

ETA
What's 'discussing it' with best mate SS got to do with them both deciding better spoken people with more money were chosen over SS? That's their assumption. I doubt SS was ever explicitly told this, or other people's bank balance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lol at the “baby Botox” reel….isnt she the one who used to tell her followers that she only had baby Botox?!?!
Here is an article on her own flipping blog saying she has had it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve never commented on this thread before but Jesus I really really tried to watch the SJP interview..but Caroline just ruined it for me… I don’t think I’ve ever seen an interview where someone talks over someone so much .. horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never commented on this thread before but Jesus I really really tried to watch the SJP interview..but Caroline just ruined it for me… I don’t think I’ve ever seen an interview where someone talks over someone so much .. horrendous
It's awful isn't it? SJP is endlessly patient with her but it must have been really annoying. The q & a one is the same if not worse.
The trouble is Hirons finds herself, her family and her opinions utterly fascinating, and appears to be under the delusion every one else will too.

I still can't believe when SJP said she uses 3 perfumes Hirons didn't ask what they were. That is the sort of thing I'd find interesting rather than the endless ways of asking her 'so how much did you love London?' :sleep:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think these Instagram short videos where a minion brings her a cup of tea and asks her a question are rehearsed?
They just seem so unnatural.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice job finding that article where she says baby botox, can’t keep up with her lies. She needs a tattler to tell her what dumb ass tit she says.
---
Everyone else blows smoke up her ass

Reactions: 7
Very early thread title suggestion: (because I’ll forget later!)

Caroline Hirons #35 - July 2020 “I’ve had Baby Botox” May 2024 “Baby Botox is nonsense”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You couldn’t PAY ME to wear that. I’m embarrassed for anyone that does. I am not joking when I say I’d rather wear one saying primark … that is shocking!!!
£18! I thought this was a free gift. For a cheap bag with skin rocks on it. Get yourself over to the freaks group.

What can you mean? 🤭

View attachment 2959770

ETA
I’m embarrassed to admit I used to take skincare advice from her. 😳

Reactions: 12
Well I stopped after "there was a lot of years" 😬
All I can see is WHITE TEETH anyway.

Reactions: 4