Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kitmas is Thursday but it’s a ‘different’ kit. She was moaning how tired and hungry she is, asking for meal ideas but then said she can’t be bothered to cook so will get a takeaway. I so wanted to ask if Jim cooks given that he’s at home all day, or is he in the Somerset mansion? I resisted knowing I’d be blocked 🤣
---
And she paid full price for that hideous shiny animal print jacket 🤣😂
Another kit?
She only sold out of the other one (two) a couple of weeks ago after discounting them.
Hirons seems to think The Freaks have a bottomless pit of money. She forgets that most people don’t have two homes - one being a Georgian mansion!

Reactions: 11
I saw an influencer post about the large cleanser earlier. Can't remember if it was an ad. She called her Carolyn Hirons. Made me chuckle. Imagine how that went down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hilarious her take on the issue with the comments on YouTube that were VILE apparently. She means honest… her team have deleted them all as she couldn’t look at them since they destroyed her. What a load of bollocks. She’s after a pity party. Why does she always come on the live slurping her tea and complaining how tired she is. She needs to sort herself out. Nothing inspiring or fun about her, her content is SHITE!
I thought she didn't give a tit what anybody thought? She's always bellowing that line - 'I literally don't care what anybody thinks about me. My family's opinion is the only one that matters'. Clearly :rolleyes:
Now people saying she's a crap interviewer are vile and deranged. When she admits she was crap. Or the microphone was. Her constantly going 'Mm, yeah, mmm' was annoying but not the most annoying thing about her interviewing style.
And as for advising Joanna Lumley how to deal with the public 😂 Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if I couldn’t hate this twit anymore then I already do. She then gets that bleeping grifter Stacey Solomon on her podcast honestly talk about blind leading the blind!

they both look like they need a decent scrub neither of them are advocates for hair or skin care or beauty regime and frankly they are both so dense light actually bounces off them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry for being judgemental, but why do The Freaks think liking skincare is a hobby/personality trait?
I’d be mortified if I got that cake for my birthday.

5B6B5A08-4C87-43E7-9091-88FABC50129A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2961129

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous
Hirons is really falling apart isn't she. In this photo she looks like she's woken up from a bender the night before and is running late so just thinks duck it

The podcast has been fairly criticised she has gone from talking over SJP to having Stacey Soloman on, it couldn't be more polar opposites if Hirons actually tried

There is a lovely lady that works on the Clinique counter in Boots Brighton. She has the most wicked laugh and genuinely loves her job. I still go in and say hi despite throwing an allergy to Clinique. I cannot imagine Hirons doing the same, knowing what we know now I'm pretty sure she would have been up her own arse and aggressively selling on whichever counters she moved between

It's already been said that she has made a career out of making thousands of women and men paranoid about their skin. Whilst injecting fillers, Botox and whatever else on top of burning her skin to oblivion, using acids to "sandpaper" her skin. Then telling them to do the opposite.

Hirons should never had been called the most influential/powerful woman in skincare. She just got lucky it happens. The contempt she shows the Freaks it amazes me they still hang on her every word

However her cockiness is proving her undoing, she's not able to control all the criticism and she can't handle that. Trinnys counters are proving very popular. When I went to Liberty there was a constant flow of customers add to that her pop up store is continuing. Whilst madams flagship counter is manned by disinterested dickheads with five products. The premium app hasn't gained the traction she thought it would, the kits are a joke and the only way she can sell out these days is do a fire sale.

Hirons has no right to criticise any woman about their routines, surgery or successful business. She's not supporting woman she is a jealous oaf, hemorrhaging money all because the power went to her head. Long may her downfall continue

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She will be absolutely fuming that Trinny is going strength to strength like her Pop up in Chelsea being extended. Whereas her it’s not a pop up flagship permanent counter is tumbleweeds all day with Tattlers witnessing the sisters grim looking bored with nothing to do.

I can’t see her being in Liberty in a years time. I’d laugh my backside off if Trinny took over her space 😂

Nobody but the deluded freaks care about SR after seeing how overpriced they are for what’s in them and she obviously thought she’d be a podcast queen and it’s gone down like a lead balloon.

Reactions: 9
Sorry for being judgemental, but why do The Freaks think liking skincare is a hobby/personality trait?

View attachment 2963259
I saw this yesterday I'm surprised you didn't hear the massive eye roll from me 😂

It's a competition with the Freaks who can post the most tit in the vain hope their Kween comments on it

I'm waiting for the OG freak that wants other idiots to believe she's not used SR's before to do a praise post for the sisters grim and how the counter looks amazing. Whilst carrying her camo tote bag and her autograph book 🙄🙄
---
She will be absolutely fuming that Trinny is going strength to strength like her Pop up in Chelsea being extended. Whereas her it’s not a pop up flagship permanent counter is tumbleweeds all day with Tattlers witnessing the sisters grim looking bored with nothing to do.

I can’t see her being in Liberty in a years time. I’d laugh my backside off if Trinny took over her space 😂

Nobody but the deluded freaks care about SR after seeing how overpriced they are for what’s in them and she obviously thought she’d be a podcast queen and it’s gone down like a lead balloon.
The sisters grim are more grim in real life. My husband was not being subtle when he took the picture of them 😂

You'd have thought they might have tried to get me over to try and shill SR's. Although I may have been sending them don't even try it vibes😂 There wasn't any interaction between those two and other counter staff either.

I was surprised how big Trinnys section was obviously Liberty have got that one right and as with Lisa's counter the staff look interested and helpful. I can't see Hirons being in Liberty much longer, no amount of favours Hirons has called in will matter when Hirons concession is bombing and not making them money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I saw this yesterday I'm surprised you didn't hear the massive eye roll from me 😂

It's a competition with the Freaks who can post the most tit in the vain hope their Kween comments on it

I'm waiting for the OG freak that wants other idiots to believe she's not used SR's before to do a praise post for the sisters grim and how the counter looks amazing. Whilst carrying her camo tote bag and her autograph book 🙄🙄
---

The sisters grim are more grim in real life. My husband was not being subtle when he took the picture of them 😂

You'd have thought they might have tried to get me over to try and shill SR's. Although I may have been sending them don't even try it vibes😂 There wasn't any interaction between those two and other counter staff either.

I was surprised how big Trinnys section was obviously Liberty have got that one right and as with Lisa's counter the staff look interested and helpful. I can't see Hirons being in Liberty much longer, no amount of favours Hirons has called in will matter when Hirons concession is bombing and not making them money.
Without even taking the actual products into account , Trinny and Lisa have class and on their social media channels they keep it professional , are courteous and don’t go off tangent on slating other businesses and fellow media personalities. They don’t moan , they’re positive and keep on brand .

They’re both appealing , charming , discreet and keep their opinions about others firmly to themselves , their business success reflects that, people like them. The staff they both employ sound like their bosses ( friendly and professional) .

The greedy, money grabbing , jealous , bitter oaf who gets revenge on her detractors by buying up domain names is anything but professional and friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2963259
How tragic that this is what comes to mind when your husband puts together everything that epitomises you, that means a lot to you and how the world sees you. What a dick.

if I didn’t see a pic, I’d file it under the ‘things that never happened’ in the Freaks cabinet of shame.

• Haha
Without even taking the actual products into account , Trinny and Lisa have class and on their social media channels they keep it professional , are courteous and don’t go off tangent on slating other businesses and fellow media personalities. They don’t moan , they’re positive and keep on brand .

They’re both appealing , charming , discreet and keep their opinions about others firmly to themselves , their business success reflects that, people like them. The staff they both employ sound like their bosses ( friendly and professional) .

The greedy, money grabbing , jealous , bitter oaf who gets revenge on her detractors by buying up domain names is anything but professional and friendly.

You've hit the nail on the head there.

It does perplex me when Hirons can see others forging ahead with their brand without fuss and doing things the right way she still has to be an argumentive twatbag

The Haddock woman was panicking yesterday as she missed the live due to Instagram not notifying her 😂

• Haha
I agree, why these Freaks think the oaf will notice them. It's incredibly sad really.
And it just confirms to Hirons that the Freaks are 'bonkers' and allows her to mock them even more. She doesn't respect them for their creepy devotion.
Even her 'that lot will go mad' comment to camera in the SJP interview was her usual mocking and patronising attitude.

• Sick
The Haddock woman was panicking yesterday as she missed the live due to Instagram not notifying her 😂
Oh for fucks sake, she's always being dramatic. Not a recent thing either. She pops up on every release the oaf has. Intermingled with begging posts to help her😂

Reactions: 5
IMG_0208.jpeg
IMG_0211.jpeg
IMG_0212.jpeg
IMG_0215.jpeg
The Insufferable Ateh Jewel has been in Liberty. She acts like the only woman to be going through a divorce but that’s by the bypass. Anyway she’s been to the SR it’s not a pop up as well as Trinny and Lisa’s counters and SR was dead and Trinny and Lisa had customers and I love Trinny’s microneedle is front and centre 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How tragic that this is what comes to mind when your husband puts together everything that epitomises you, that means a lot to you and how the world sees you. What a dick.

if I didn’t see a pic, I’d file it under the ‘things that never happened’ in the Freaks cabinet of shame.
I was going to say the same thing about how sad is this really, regardless whether she or her husband did this. Me I’d be mortified if my husband did this, because what would that say about me and how he saw me.

View attachment 2963523View attachment 2963524View attachment 2963525View attachment 2963526The Insufferable Ateh Jewel has been in Liberty. She acts like the only woman to be going through a divorce but that’s by the bypass. Anyway she’s been to the SR it’s not a pop up as well as Trinny and Lisa’s counters and SR was dead and Trinny and Lisa had customers and I love Trinny’s microneedle is front and centre 😂😂
Why has she made the Skin Rocks photo blurry? Is it so that we can’t see the lack of customers? 🤔

I love that you can see from the LE testers how much they’ve been tried.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.