Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes exactly this.
Interviewing someone well is deceptively hard. So many people think they can do it, but they often just want to talk about themselves. Like Hirons. Sali Hughes is the same. An interview should not be an even conversation where both people talk about themselves equally. Look at Graham Norton who has a very light touch extracting information from people whilst actually revealing very little about himself.
Nellie conducted herself exactly as she does when she has guests on her lives. Though more obsequious.
Yes. A person with a huge ego such as Caroline Hirons doesn’t know how to take a back seat and let someone else shine. She always has to be at the centre. Which is why she shouldn’t have guests on any of her platforms.

Reactions: 10
Wheras Trinny lets her guests speak and shine in her interviews. Hirons just bulldozes through any guest shes had on lives and cuts them off then makes it all about herself.

Reactions: 8
I cannot find the reviews of the podcast anywhere. I have the app, but it does not show me reviews. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Brilliant 🤣
---

It will be interesting to see whether these remain up. I should imagine Jimderella is having a rough weekend in the mansion with these reviews. She'll be going apaplectic
Jim won’t be getting it, I expect her employees are getting bombarded though, she doesn’t strike me as the sort of person to respect her employees private lives

Reactions: 6
Brilliant 🤣
---

It will be interesting to see whether these remain up. I should imagine Jimderella is having a rough weekend in the mansion with these reviews. She'll be going apaplectic
The man has probably barely peeked from the cellar all weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The man has probably barely peeked from the cellar all weekend.
Allowed out long enough to double cleanse with a supersize cream cleanser in a pink tube then back down the dark steps to his camo/neon sleeping bag - with Nickelback on repeat.
Nanna loves her petty torments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Click into the podcast and scroll down. You’ll see this. Tap in to read all the reviews.
Thanks. The problem is; I don’t get the reviews. I can read them of all other podcasts, but not this one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This is the problem we suffer these days. Anyone with a loud mouth and a microphone can set themselves up with a podcast and decide they’re going to interview people.
Interviewing is a skill that not everyone possesses and often takes years to perfect.
Just because Caroline Hirons wants to interview people doesn’t mean she can.
She doesn't want to interview people. She needs more online presence to keep the numbers up and make herself look important.

Reactions: 13
So, the podcast…I’m going to say SJP was obliged to be there as part of her roc commitments. She thanked CH early on for being able to record on a Saturday- to me it sounded very “business”. SJP is busy busy and CH but her hand off for the opportunity.

I thought SJP came across well to begin with- always gracious but never gushy or loud or excitable. Unlike CH. By the end of the podcast you could tell that SJP had had enough. The easy conversation had gone and it was just CH being her usual brash self. Then when it got to the questions- it made me cringe!!!! So unnecessary and SJP came across like she thought so too!

She doesn't want to interview people. She needs more online presence to keep the numbers up and make herself look important.
And let’s not forget that Trinny has recently launched a podcast and Hirons seems to copy everything Trinny does.

• Heart
  • Haha
And let’s not forget that Trinny has recently launched a podcast and Hirons seems to copy everything Trinny does.
According to Hirons blurb on her podcast that it was in the mix for a long time and as we know “she doesn’t do anything half assed”.
I hope no one spat out their coffee reading that. It actually made me lol.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
According to Hirons blurb on her podcast that it was in the mix for a long time and as we know “she doesn’t do anything half assed”.
I hope no one spat out their coffee reading that. It actually made me lol.😂
It’s funny how everything that is similar to Trinny she says she thought of way before Trinny but launched after Trinny! 🙄
Single White Female! 😆😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Trinny’s pop up store for Chelsea flower store has been absolutely rammed. Bet hirons does the same next year with her flannels and 4 products.
It’s funny how everything that is similar to Trinny she says she thought of way before Trinny but launched after Trinny! 🙄
Single White Female! 😆😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Single White Female! 😆😜
Didn't Hirons threaten a podcast then canvas for names a while back, when she decided she was mixing things up.

With Trinny, Hirons definitely is SWF. The tit "It's similar" "I'd planned a skincare range 25,000 years ago" is exactly that. Hirons is an expert in bullshit though I'm surprised she hasn't called in sick yet. That way she can binge on carbs to console herself that her "empire" is beginning to fall

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s scared of using a retinoid and she wants to ‘try’ the toners etc like she’s a newby to Skin Rocks!?? My arse, she’s one of the biggest ass lickers out there - she’ll have bought mountains of the stuff already.

Then asks the admin person where retinoid goes in her routine? Haven’t you listened to anything the oaf has ever said???

Utter utter bullshit, this is complete crap
yep.

IMG_1233.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Listened to the q & a with SJP earlier. If anything Hirons chips in and talks over her even more than in the other one. No wonder comments were turned off.
I did laugh at the bit where the question was balancing work/ being a parent and Hirons launches in with 'well first off I don't do guilt' obviously hoping SJP will join in or applaud her. But she doesn't, and is quite reflective, so Hirons has to back down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched Wayne Goss latest YouTube broadcast, this women needs to get there, best bit of common sense I’ve heard in a long time. And I just signed up after Caroline Hirons bit and the comments she can’t remove and Wayne didn’t either. Reminds me a male version of Lisa Eldridge, nice, calm and no drama lama folk.
---
Listened to the q & a with SJP earlier. If anything Hirons chips in and talks over her even more than in the other one. No wonder comments were turned off.
I did laugh at the bit where the question was balancing work/ being a parent and Hirons launches in with 'well first off I don't do guilt' obviously hoping SJP will join in or applaud her. But she doesn't, and is quite reflective, so Hirons has to back down.
Just so typical can’t even let the interviewee speak before she gives her opinion. I bet SJP thought she’d never get that time back after being with the Hirons.
---
Hirons now has this on her reel, oh the hypocrisy, she doesn’t get it does she.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4