Caroline Hirons #34 Skin Rocks - Just Four Products and a Flannel!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleanser WOW!!!MEGASIZE!!!! HOLD THE BUS!!!! rigmarole is ridiculous. My two favourite cleansers are 8.99 and 13.00 for 400ml or so and are usually on offer. Fine if you want to be fancy and have a treat, but if you were, would you even look in the direction of Skin Rocks? It isn't giving luxe in anything other than the price tbh.
Same! I bought a ‘fancy’ cleanser a few times - and they were under £30. I now use one that’s about £10 and I’m so happy with it. It’s ridiculous she’s trying to make out this is a huge, salon size! And the price 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So the podcast of the week that Trinny is loving isn’t Caroline Hirons having a “talk over the host“ aka glad we had this chat with myself then. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cleanser WOW!!!MEGASIZE!!!! HOLD THE BUS!!!! rigmarole is ridiculous. My two favourite cleansers are 8.99 and 13.00 for 400ml or so and are usually on offer. Fine if you want to be fancy and have a treat, but if you were, would you even look in the direction of Skin Rocks? It isn't giving luxe in anything other than the price tbh.
Hirons is making out that thousands of customers have begged her for a supersized version. It's not even a new thing, she's copied brands who now won't have anything to do with her.

I agree SR is far from a luxe brand, the cleanser colour is awful the packaging looks naff and with everything in her range it's vastly overpriced

What drives me nuts is the whole Freak and Hirons blasting other brands for being over priced most recently the two cleansers by VB. Then she churns a bigger size of basic cleanser out and that's supposed to be OK.

Reactions: 15
Interesting that there are no comments on any of the Skin Rocks facebook posts shilling the supersize cleanser. I suspect they’ve been removed?

Reactions: 3
Watching these videos she’s pleasant, humble and restrained! What the hell happened to her?
She drastically changed at the end of the pandemic around the time of the "Hall of Fame" As soon as brands did special packaging, her ego inflated and her head no longer fitted through the door

It's like watching two different people. Maybe she should re watch and see why people liked her. I get she was unhappy with her body image then the onset of peri menopause. That wouldn't conjure up the bright red faced, shouty, rude and unpleasant, insecure woman that does lives today

Reactions: 13
I agree , her ego got out of control after the hall of fame when she thought she was Madonna.

She started being so smug whenever she’d post a product and would say along the lines of “I know it’ll sell out now I’ve unleashed it on the freaks”. She said that too on a podcast I think with Spencer Matthews “I know when I recommend a product , it’ll sell out”. She definitely crossed that line from confidence to arrogance and never came back from it.

Reactions: 15
I can't remember the time it occurred but I knew something was off when she quit YouTube complaining about inexperienced gay males getting more attention. Then she had Hyram visit her office and James Welsh working on the Korean products data on the SR App. I can't even watch her since her return to YT with the shoddy jump cut edits.

Reactions: 6
I can't remember the time it occurred but I knew something was off when she quit YouTube complaining about inexperienced gay males getting more attention. Then she had Hyram visit her office and James Welsh working on the Korean products data on the SR App. I can't even watch her since her return to YT with the shoddy jump cut edits.
I remember her saying that and she used the term “gay boys”.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She's been doing science again and these two were there, no doubt draining the life out of the room.

Screenshot_20240524_115628.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7