Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Came here to agree with this! How on earth has she made a living scaremongering freaks into not sitting by a window inside unless they have sunscreen on, yet her skin looks like this?!
What happened to her chin?! 😱

View attachment 3020848
Hirons: advised women only needed the sunscreen protection provided by their makeup, "sandpapers" her face with acid then regularly falls asleep in the sun, scaremongers her Freaks into anxiety disorders If they so much as watch the weather report without a sunscreen of SPF 50 or higher, deliberately tans then says it's her natural "Cherokee" heritage coming through, has admitted to baking in the sun in the past without sunscreen.

Liz Earle: stays out of the sun at peak times, wears a hat and covers up with clothing when she's out at those times, will wear a sunscreen if she has to, hasn't advocated bulldozing your face with multiple strong "Gentle" acids twice daily.

Hirons about Earle (paraphrased): "look at this dumb bitch ruining her skin and her health!"

I'm no huge fan of Earle, to be clear, but both methods (the "only sunscreen can save you!" and the "cover up at peak time, enjoy the sun sensibly") are recommended by doctors, dermatologists, etc. on an either/or/both basis. And yet only one of the two ~gurus~ seems to practice what they preach while remaining blissfully unbothered by the other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
So, she's on holiday again. For someone who "never has a holiday" she takes a fucking lot of them. Plus, she looks like she burned in the sun.

Which? have been testing and rating sunscreens actual spf rating against their stated-on-the-packaging spf since before Hirons was telling women they only needs the sunscreen provided by their makeup. Also, I'm not sure as I'm never going to click/download her app, but does she do that same with the sunscreens she says she reviews on the app? All the thousands and a bit? Or is it all about the feel, look, etc.? Because testing the sunscreens like Which? have is costly- so thats why they only did 12. Getting your team to fling out a few hundred words on "thousands" of sunscreens isn't in the same league.

Plus, why is she allowed to make money (SUPERSIZE CLEANSER!!! COTTON PADS!!! FLANNELS!!! £££££££££ at the Not A Pop-Up) but other companies aren't? Arsehole.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whatisgoingoninworld

How is she going on a rampage about sunscreen when her face is tanned/burnt to shit … and she burned herself last year... her pigmentation shows how much she cares about sunscreen…What a cow! Going after someone when she does not have all the FACTS!

Shelly333

After watching her last reel Ma Hirons I feel sad for her. She is the most uncouth person I can think off, with her dyson fan up her jacksy (to quote), complaining about the heat. Perhaps she needs to learn how to keep the heat out of your house, easy to do in an older pile. To her binge eating, picking her teeth with tongue, to the rant about people enjoying Glastonbury because they are all liars or on coke. She’d rather watch it on TV so she can pause it to make a cup of tea just like Jesus intended. Ava came home wearing some of her clothes onto the re-opening her fridge with a tour repeating exclaiming what did her boys eat whilst her and Jim were away on holiday as there’s nothing in it. Pink wine no one drinks that - well Hirons obviously someone did as there’s a used bottle of it, conclusion boys ate Nando’s. Also in her dm’s someone says she shouldn’t complain as lots of folk can’t afford holiday’s well they can do one as Jim and her had only 2 holidays in xxx years. Plus the bit about Mississippi.
she’s such a charmer really heading up a skin care business that you want folk to buy into. Her PR team must hold their heads in their hands. If I was a corporate business would I want to buy into that with Hirons as the figure head, I think not.

• Wow
  • Sick

Shelly333

It seems her people read here.
Two things make me think this may be true:
So many people have commented on the nasty “the freaks will love this” - “watch they’ll sell it out” bullshite. She seems to have changed her patter and has now replaced that with something akin to “wooowwwweee!” And is doing that sniff thing she used to do. They’ve taken that constructive feedback.
The other thing is that the website beautyadventcalendar was mentioned a while back and for the FIRST TIME ever, something she was shilling amazingly showed up there, within a day. And now again, the new ShitKit.
Ugh, that annoys me (I was the one who recommended the site, in part because it was CH free) because they’ve suddenly gotten a new avenue for free advertising. Interestingly though, the real high end independents (Trinny, Lisa etc) don’t need to resort to it.
Hi Cathal and crew!
I’ve never had any doubt that this group is read by Hirons/Hirons team.

• Heart

Rowling

Chatty Member
Thank you @50sGirl and @JaneRev for the introductions for the new thread and I love the thread title and the Kim Woodburn photoshop 🤣

As it was at the end of the last thread. Hirons has launched the “supersize” and I use that term loosely of the overpriced cleanser and this 250ml one is £57!. Yes that’s FIFTY SEVEN British Pounds.
IMG_0061.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Rowling

Chatty Member
We guessed it didn’t we ?. We only knew it was only a matter of time before she had bezzie tin foil hat wearing covid conspiracy theorist Denise Welch on.

SJP
Stacey Solomon
Fleur East and sister
Denise Welch

Who will be next week ? Lizzy Cundy and her cleaner ?! 🤣

I am not listening to it but I bet you she won’t mention a thing about the horrendous things Denzie’s son has said about women and will slag off Taylor Swift for writing songs about Matty even though Hirons is a “women supporting trashing women” kind of gal.

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
She admitted that she’d been deleting comments from her YouTube interview with SJP- and used the fact that she has ADHD as an ex use for jumping in on answers. She actually said that she was able to control herself .. she is clueless. Never takes feedback and sees it always as criticism… ignorant egotist.

• Wow
If any Freaks in Recovery are here, please know that you can buy 6 very soft terry towelling nappies from Amazon for less than the cost of one Skin rocks flannel. They are 60x60cm so you could cut them in half and have 12 a very similar size https://amzn.eu/d/hFoQK26

barmj

Chatty Member
I just realised I don’t really like the podcast name. It sounds quite… passive aggressive? Patronising? Almost like being told off by a teacher, especially with Cazza posed like that in the picture (hands folded under chin), “glad we had this chat 🙃

Ugh.

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
IMG_0856.jpeg

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous

• Wow
  • Heart

PopTarte

The name dropping… 🤦‍♀️ You can tell she would’ve been a complete embarrassment. Have a bit of dignity and grace. But she doesn’t know the meaning of those words.
She’s so cringe. Yet again showing videos of her family to celebs, she doesn’t shut up.
She looks like an over inflated hamster at the moment. I really can’t believe she isn’t a decade older. Has anyone seen her driving licence?!

• Haha
  • Sick

P48601

View attachment 2961129

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous
Oh Caroline, just look at your hair. I have thinning hair through illness so often don’t brush mine either. But you had gone out, as a guest I presume, and you look like you’ve done an army assault course for beginners Right before turning up.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Comments have been turned off on the first SJP pod video on YT. Very strange. Were there too many negative ones to keep up with over a weekend perhaps?
This is the problem we suffer these days. Anyone with a loud mouth and a microphone can set themselves up with a podcast and decide they’re going to interview people.
Interviewing is a skill that not everyone possesses and often takes years to perfect.
Just because Caroline Hirons wants to interview people doesn’t mean she can.

• Heart

OnlyPassingThrough

I think she's trying to get on Loose Women as a panellist, and I reckon it's going to happen. And then lo and behold someone commented that she should be on it on her post.

• Sick
  • Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
I just listened to the first few minutes of the Stacey one and it's all about Jim and the kids. She should have just called it Jim and the kids. And she's already told the same story about Jim never raising his voice. NO ONE CARES.
Maybe he does raise his voice, but he's all the way in their west country mansion so she can't hear him from London 🤷‍♀️

Either that or the basement's got soundproofing...

• Haha
I took one for the team and listened to this week’s podcast. High/low lights were Hirons referring to Amber’s braided hair as ‘locks’, Amber saying that 2 or 3 of her ride or die products were by Dr Sturm 🤭, Hirons continually referencing Ava 🙄, Hirons acting like they are best mates (evergreen, be prepared for her to turn on you Amber). Then in the question bit, Hirons telling a story about Ava, in which Ava pointed at herself and said to some bloke ‘what about *this* makes you think I’d settle’ (Hirons then referred to her as ‘my queen’🤢), Hirons not allowing Amber to answer any questions because she was too busy saying how she couldn’t answer the question because these things simply wouldn’t happen to her, Hirons slurring her words then saying it’s because she’s ‘had a lovely cup of tea’ (yeah, I don’t know either), and loads more

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

50sGirl

VIP Member
Sorry for being judgemental, but why do The Freaks think liking skincare is a hobby/personality trait?
I’d be mortified if I got that cake for my birthday.

5B6B5A08-4C87-43E7-9091-88FABC50129A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18