Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She’s teasing the kit. The Travel Kit. Cobbled together with trial sizes of stuff she’s bought cheap from the companies that make up advent calendars, bargain boxes I suspect. I might be doing her an injustice though …

Didn’t she say she would never do travel/sample sizes because of the plastic waste?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So, she's on holiday again. For someone who "never has a holiday" she takes a fucking lot of them. Plus, she looks like she burned in the sun.

Which? have been testing and rating sunscreens actual spf rating against their stated-on-the-packaging spf since before Hirons was telling women they only needs the sunscreen provided by their makeup. Also, I'm not sure as I'm never going to click/download her app, but does she do that same with the sunscreens she says she reviews on the app? All the thousands and a bit? Or is it all about the feel, look, etc.? Because testing the sunscreens like Which? have is costly- so thats why they only did 12. Getting your team to fling out a few hundred words on "thousands" of sunscreens isn't in the same league.

Plus, why is she allowed to make money (SUPERSIZE CLEANSER!!! COTTON PADS!!! FLANNELS!!! £££££££££ at the Not A Pop-Up) but other companies aren't? Arsehole.
Yes she is obtusely, or actually stupidly, failing to understand the difference between scientically testing vs reviewing a product.
Moron.

Reactions: 27
All the Hirons men have the same v for vendetta look about them. Who tf looks at guy fawkes amd thinks "that's my signature look right there. I shall pass the look onto my children"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
I may have this wrong but my understanding is Which have tested (scientifically) whether the sun creams protect as claimed (and then released their findings to the media so everybody can read them for free) whereas she just gives her oafish opinion on feel, smell, packaging etc. I’ve said it before and I’m sure I’ll say it again she is a complete and utter f*ckwit!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

50sGirl

VIP Member
Apparently Trinny is going to be a guest Dragon on the next series of Dragon’s Den. 😁

Brace yourselves people, Narc rage alert… 🚨
Poor Jim stuck on holiday with Hirons when she hears the news. 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

50sGirl

VIP Member
Very early thread title suggestion: (because I’ll forget later!)

Caroline Hirons #35 - July 2020 “I’ve had Baby Botox” May 2024 “Baby Botox is nonsense”

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
Apologies for the delay! Three days shopping in London absolutely wiped the floor with me, by the end my wheelchair was as comfortable as a bed of nails.

As you know my husband caught the Skin Rocks employees in the wild 🤣 Thankfully Lady Hirons was absent so didn't ruin my day and subsequently get run over by yours truly.

My impression of Hirons it's NOT a pop up flagship counter. Is she's fucked, it's dead, not one bit of interest,It looks sparse and cheap. I don't know what she was thinking with the two staff members I saw there was no attempt to entice customers, how they looked in the photo I've already posted is how they acted. Hirons has made some big errors in the last few years, increasing the amount of kits, over promising with her skincare range and under delivering with ingredients. Add to that the ridiculous pricing and the hard sell that she probably always had (She managed to hide it well for lockdown) To me she's lost interest in everything and this is becoming her downfall, the recent fire sale has guaranteed the kits will never sell out as they used to and the Freaks will wait for a lower price. Obviously not including the die hard twatbags that hang on to her every word and think a 54 year old does a hilarious live with filters (yawn)

Hirons selling cheap must have an impact on brands. Everyone knows that brands make profits but these recent " fair pricing"(I hate that term) anyone with half a brain will realise it's a very big profit margin. So even the brand discounts won't be in favour and people won't want to buy at full price. That's another reason the brands we saw way back when have in the majority jumped ship. Hirons is either too big headed, or stupid to realise what's happening

Add to that the Freaks who bought the original kits can't sell the bits they didn't want unless it was at the fire sale price. Not that I care (harsh I know) but as brands have jumped ship a lot of freaks will too. Maybe they'll be more online criticism of the oaf that she won't be able to control the narrative. This women supporting women act is thoroughly getting on my last nerve. However seeing how busy Trinnys huge area was, the warmth from Lisa's counter and to be fair the majority of the other counters being interested and pleasant only highlights how much of a lying,self serving, greedy, disinterested, fake twatbag Hirons is.

Don't get me started on that shitty podcast with the reach of a megastar being brown nosed by the Kween on her cleansing routine. When anyone else would have been shamed by a foamy mouth shouty Hirons

Anyhow that was WAY longer than I was going to write 🤣 I had an amazing time, enjoyed spending my birthday money and Liberty drop credit. I think I made the staff on Lisa's counter very happy. I'd like to think it's because of my sarcastic Northerness and sparkingly personality, alas it was the money 🙃

I will put my experience with Lisa's team on the Lisa thread.

• Heart

JaneRev

VIP Member
View attachment 2961129

She wouldn’t be able to work on a department beauty counter looking like this, she’s a complete state! You don’t need to look like a model to be successful or even to be an influencer, but the fact this woman has been put on a pedestal and makes a living from selling youth and beauty standards (via products) to thousands of women is absolutely ludicrous
Hirons is really falling apart isn't she. In this photo she looks like she's woken up from a bender the night before and is running late so just thinks fuck it

The podcast has been fairly criticised she has gone from talking over SJP to having Stacey Soloman on, it couldn't be more polar opposites if Hirons actually tried

There is a lovely lady that works on the Clinique counter in Boots Brighton. She has the most wicked laugh and genuinely loves her job. I still go in and say hi despite throwing an allergy to Clinique. I cannot imagine Hirons doing the same, knowing what we know now I'm pretty sure she would have been up her own arse and aggressively selling on whichever counters she moved between

It's already been said that she has made a career out of making thousands of women and men paranoid about their skin. Whilst injecting fillers, Botox and whatever else on top of burning her skin to oblivion, using acids to "sandpaper" her skin. Then telling them to do the opposite.

Hirons should never had been called the most influential/powerful woman in skincare. She just got lucky it happens. The contempt she shows the Freaks it amazes me they still hang on her every word

However her cockiness is proving her undoing, she's not able to control all the criticism and she can't handle that. Trinnys counters are proving very popular. When I went to Liberty there was a constant flow of customers add to that her pop up store is continuing. Whilst madams flagship counter is manned by disinterested dickheads with five products. The premium app hasn't gained the traction she thought it would, the kits are a joke and the only way she can sell out these days is do a fire sale.

Hirons has no right to criticise any woman about their routines, surgery or successful business. She's not supporting woman she is a jealous oaf, hemorrhaging money all because the power went to her head. Long may her downfall continue

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
I hate having to defend Hirons but not understanding the TS hype is not nasty or catty
But surely posting to a soundtrack entitled “Fake” is?
Although Hirons should know all about being fake!
Perhaps she should trademark that. 😜
Hirons fake™️

I’m not a TS fan or a hater. She doesn’t bother me either way so why does she bother Hirons so much?
*coughs* Old Hag Welch. If she was still going out with Matty 🤮 I bet she’d be on the beg for a VIP backstage pass.
Hypocrite Hirons™️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I listened to about 5 minutes - what a horrible woman Welch is. Utterly self obsessed and nasty. Describing fans who approach her as '33 stone with one tooth'. Apparently these fans say they're always mistaken for her so Welch says (no doubt smirking) 'ee it's like looking in a mirror'.
All the while Oaf giggling along. No wonder the foul pair are friends :sick:

• Wow
  • Angry

Wobblehead

VIP Member
£75 English pounds for stuff you would get for free in other beauty boxes - the world has gone mad and this is coming from someone who would splash the cash on all sorts of shit.

• Heart

w8g

VIP Member
I saw her last week at an advertising trade event. She was on a panel discussing the “always on creator revolution”.
Other people on the panel were ASOS and another company called Picsart. It was moderated by someone from a creator agency (not her agent).
A rundown from me:

The other two people were representing their companies so it was quite clear what they were saying. I thought having Hirons on the panel was to have a creator perspective. But she kept switching back and forth between creator and business owner. It was quite confusing.

She’s not as intelligent or articulate as she thinks she is.

She said IG stories is where she sees the most engagement. And that her followers want authenticity so she would do some personal stories and commentary interjected with pushing products.

They used pay creators for brand partnerships and talk about Skin Rocks but they aren’t seeing the results they want so they have stopped doing this. CH took this back in house, said people only want to hear from her and not anyone else.
They do still send products as PR. Their PR list is in the hundreds, not thousands.
She would still explore paid partnership with creators if there is a big launch.

At one point, she took over from the moderator and started asking the panel questions. She’s aware it is rude and disrespectful. She acknowledged it and apologised in her usual jokey manner “sorry I’m just taking over from you lol” but she’s obv sorry not sorry.

Idk about weight loss. She looks the same size as I’ve always known her to be. Maybe she’s put the weight back on.
---
Oh and also she said she’s putting all her content in the app so AI doesn’t scrape it.

Idk about you guys but she sounds like she doesn’t have an understanding of AI and LLM but want to make herself sound more intelligent than rest of the population.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How old is Dan Hirons? I cannot believe his life seems to exist of trailing round watching the 1975. Tbh I know nothing about them but aren't they a sort of teen band? Like a shit Busted?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Basic stuff but when SJP mentioned she used 3 perfumes regularly wouldn't you think Oaf might ask what they were? She didn't.
She is a terrible interviewer. In turn obsequious and then rabbiting on about her own dull family. Interrupting, not following up obvious interesting paths. Too keen to say 'yes same' like they are buddies. And 'we have daughters the same age'. SJP's daughters are 15.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23