Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:
Caroline Hirons #35 Travel Kits: Cult Beauty 1, Hirons 0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She’s live and says she can’t cope with all the vile You Tube comments saying she’s sh!t on the SJP podcast. Apparently it was all the fault of the mike and where it was placed 🤣 clearly it’s hit a nerve

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Rowling

Chatty Member
That’s hilarious she’s blaming the mic. Did the mic talk over her guest ?. Did the mic make her make everything about herself ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Cringe. I bet they were all pissing themselves over that one. It's so amateurish.
It doesn't even really work as an analogy. A threesome would be something like a cleanser, toner and moisturiser, different things which work together. Three identical flannels is more like masturbating in front of two mirrors...

• Haha

youncer

Get the face you deserve...fxcking hate that phrase. Only used for women and putting a moral superiority on how you look as you age. Repulsive, old fashioned concept that should be put down along with beach body and thigh gap. Tedious 90s fash mag crap.

youncer

Are we all excited about who her guest will be tomorrow? I imagine we're all waiting for Denise Welch as it is inevitable. Oaf has stopped bigging up who will be appearing after all the SJP breadcrumbing fuss. Which went so well 🤭
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding....yep...Denise Welch it is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

50sGirl

VIP Member
There was only one thread suggestion that I could find (which was mine but it was shite so I vetoed it!) so I hope you don’t mind that I tweaked a sentence from a “most liked” post instead.
Courtesy of @bottlewrapper

Old thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/carolin...nt-rocking-and-the-freaks-feel-cheated.44660/

Extremely quick recap:
Hirons launched a podcast. Used a name that was used previously for a podcast but as they’d not trademarked it, she thought she’d still use it anyway.
First guest was Sarah Jessica Parker who she talked over and swore in front of - soooo professional.
Been on a campaign for sunscreen yet got sunburned AGAIN - Hypocrite Hirons strikes again!
Reduced her kits again and offered free gifts with purchase.
Anything else to add?

Above all, never forget…

704D92B6-DB3E-4F4E-B15A-AAE03BFAF76F.jpeg

• Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Ah yes, here we see the use of a 4 leafed clover instead of a shamrock, approved with a ‘like’ by Caroline herself. Show me you don’t really have any knowledge of the place you claim to be descended from without telling me…View attachment 2979497
You know, I hear that the Irish really love when a bunch of Brits say they've taken Ireland. Nothing they appreciate more, apparently. :rolleyes:

FFS, Hirons has to get a better comms team because eeeesh... 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatisgoingoninworld

I watched the live while doing chores just to see what was in it or said. Oh my goodness! She is so rude I rolled my eyes about 100x
1. Sorry it’s not express shipping,some of you want me to hand deliver it and mop your floors too
2. Someone as A JOKE replied my floors do need a good mop.hirons replied “get a cleaner in or get on and wash your floors! In her horrible tone
3. Oh my gosh! The Australians getting sad they can’t get the next kit already! Just get this one! Geez!
4. Again! You cannot pick your lipgloss colors! You get what you get! It’s like a McDonald’s happy meal.
5. I should just call this live repeating myself 3800 times! But I don’t mind( yea right)

That’s just some of them but Is she tryIng to sell things or just suck the life out of people by being a bitch ? Pretty sure those kind of people are the worst

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wow she is trying to change history 😂
In that snippet from a Q & A in Ireland she says 'when I came to Ireland 10 years ago and talked about SPF you were all like "oh but it's cloudy"'

This is exactly what she said about SPF in Ireland 10 years ago

Screenshot_20240614_071027.jpg

Screenshot_20240614_071004.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

JaneRev

VIP Member
What?!
But she’s not been on holiday for a gazillion years! 😜
This will be how the holiday goes ...

✅I'm on a working holiday
✅Accidentally forgets sunscreen
✅Gorges on carbs
✅Whatever she's shilling on her one and only holiday will save her sunburnt skin
✅Comes back home
✅Gets the flu minor cold
✅Hides away her London bolthole and works from home
✅Needs antibiotics and to see a private doctor
✅Makes a dramatic Instagram live announing she's back and will do lives for four days of the week for the rest of the year
✅Announces next Shit Kit or SR product launch
✅Disappears from social media

Repeats the above in various different forms

Silly twatbag

• Haha
Reactions: 27

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Her ego is monstrous , “if you know as much as me about the music industry”… do fuck off Colonel Hirons .

• Haha
  • Angry

skincaresceptic

Chatty Member
She’s teasing the kit. The Travel Kit. Cobbled together with trial sizes of stuff she’s bought cheap from the companies that make up advent calendars, bargain boxes I suspect. I might be doing her an injustice though …

Didn’t she say she would never do travel/sample sizes because of the plastic waste?

• Haha
  • Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Wow , she’s such a nasty woman. If Taylor was still involved with old hag Welch’s son , she wouldn’t say this nasty catty stuff. She’d be begging to get into Wembley Stadium this weekend and wanting backstage access. Hypocrite Hirons strikes again , and she STILL shouts “women supporting women” from the roof tops. Hirons tearing women down more like. God she’s so awful.

I am a huge Taylor Swift fan and she does far more positive stuff in the world than Hirons.
It took Hirons 20 years to ‘get’ sunscreen.

She’ll be a swiftie in 2044.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So, she's on holiday again. For someone who "never has a holiday" she takes a fucking lot of them. Plus, she looks like she burned in the sun.

Which? have been testing and rating sunscreens actual spf rating against their stated-on-the-packaging spf since before Hirons was telling women they only needs the sunscreen provided by their makeup. Also, I'm not sure as I'm never going to click/download her app, but does she do that same with the sunscreens she says she reviews on the app? All the thousands and a bit? Or is it all about the feel, look, etc.? Because testing the sunscreens like Which? have is costly- so thats why they only did 12. Getting your team to fling out a few hundred words on "thousands" of sunscreens isn't in the same league.

Plus, why is she allowed to make money (SUPERSIZE CLEANSER!!! COTTON PADS!!! FLANNELS!!! £££££££££ at the Not A Pop-Up) but other companies aren't? Arsehole.
Yes she is obtusely, or actually stupidly, failing to understand the difference between scientically testing vs reviewing a product.
Moron.

Reactions: 26