Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50sGirl

VIP Member
@barmj
Might be worth deleting your comment because their admin read here and will know who you are and remove you from TheFreaks group just for being a member of Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran
"I'm not being funny but..."

Taylor gives zero fucks for Hirons and her hideous mate Squelch, and had the Oaf been invited on a concert jaunt by some brand, she'd have bitten their hands off to go for nothing.

Just like every other influencer eh Nanna?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This is the problem we suffer these days. Anyone with a loud mouth and a microphone can set themselves up with a podcast and decide they’re going to interview people.
Interviewing is a skill that not everyone possesses and often takes years to perfect.
Just because Caroline Hirons wants to interview people doesn’t mean she can.
Yes exactly this.
Interviewing someone well is deceptively hard. So many people think they can do it, but they often just want to talk about themselves. Like Hirons. Sali Hughes is the same. An interview should not be an even conversation where both people talk about themselves equally. Look at Graham Norton who has a very light touch extracting information from people whilst actually revealing very little about himself.
Nellie conducted herself exactly as she does when she has guests on her lives. Though more obsequious.

• Heart

kittypaws

VIP Member
Just watching her live that she did not long ago and Jesus Christ i can see my reflection in her forehead 😳🤣

And she’s going on about how people need to be quick cos they’ve only made half as many this time - yeah that’s cos your shitty kits never sell out anymore so you’ve been forced to make less

• Haha

PopTarte

I watched the live while doing chores just to see what was in it or said. Oh my goodness! She is so rude I rolled my eyes about 100x
1. Sorry it’s not express shipping,some of you want me to hand deliver it and mop your floors too
2. Someone as A JOKE replied my floors do need a good mop.hirons replied “get a cleaner in or get on and wash your floors! In her horrible tone
3. Oh my gosh! The Australians getting sad they can’t get the next kit already! Just get this one! Geez!
4. Again! You cannot pick your lipgloss colors! You get what you get! It’s like a McDonald’s happy meal.
5. I should just call this live repeating myself 3800 times! But I don’t mind( yea right)

That’s just some of them but Is she tryIng to sell things or just suck the life out of people by being a bitch ? Pretty sure those kind of people are the worst
She is the poster girl of 'fame' has gone to her head - she fully believes her own hype and that she is untouchable. I can't believe how rude she is, how on earth can people fawn over her? She has no qualifications, no likeability, and god-awful hair.

She does not give a shit about her loyal followers and shills anything to line her pockets. I bet she has a right laugh at their expense.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I haven't followed the oaf for years, but I visited Liberty today with my mum as she wanted to pick up the Lisa Eldridge tinted moisturiser. I thought of this thread as the oaf's not-a-pop-up counter was completely dead, not a soul around it or looking interested. Most of the counters were dead tbf as it was midday on a Tuesday, but Lisa's counter had 5 of us around it with one lovely salesperson trying to help us all out 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

yessenia_d

Chatty Member
Did any of you realise that she has four children? I've never heard her mention it before. Really surprised. And hot hellish summer pregnancies, too. Shes never ever mentioned that before either.
/s

"This ain't a tan, I'm just hot" - that is definitely, as we laypersons call it, a fucken lie.

"I grew up in Mississippi" - and yet apparently doesn't know the difference between locs and braids? Oh. Yeah. That part of Mississippi. (Also calling bullshit on her "growing up" there)

Fuck me, those reels. She needs to get a grip.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
So Shitmas™️ released on 27th June and then on 2nd July there‘s a new Skin Crock™️ product launch. 🙄
The fact that the majority of people get paid at the end of the month is purely coincidental.

• Haha

OliveGal

I’m just in Liberty now and the 3 sales ladies on Oafs counter are on their phones and chatting with each other. Absolutely no customers. I just bought a lovely tinted eye cream from the very busy Trinny counter 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Rowling

Chatty Member
She’s teasing the kit. The Travel Kit. Cobbled together with trial sizes of stuff she’s bought cheap from the companies that make up advent calendars, bargain boxes I suspect. I might be doing her an injustice though …

Didn’t she say she would never do travel/sample sizes because of the plastic waste?
She did say this , hypocrite Hirons strikes again.

• Heart

Artheusa

Just came across this 3 months old post in skincareaddicts sub on Reddit. Everyone notices the same thing: nobody visits her counter. I guess she's funding it just for the sake of having a physical counter and not sales? Does that make sense? Edit: I have to mention that I have zero idea how business contracts for these types of ventures work.

Attachments

• Heart
I’d be willing to bet money that the reason she hasn’t done an SPF yet is because she can’t afford it. There’s a lot of research and development that goes into making an SPF from scratch, and it would be very obvious if she just did a tweak of an existing formula. Another issue is she’d be unable to sell it in all markets, and they are clearly struggling to sell full stop.

50sGirl

VIP Member
Does anyone else think these Instagram short videos where a minion brings her a cup of tea and asks her a question are rehearsed?
They just seem so unnatural.

• Haha

youncer

Saw she just posted a dig a T Swift about ticket prices. She wouldn't be doing it if her bestie was still "the mother in law" !

I'm tempted to listen. Can we do a bingo topic list and I'll report back with the score.

4 kids
So many jobs
Matty
Duran Duran
"I'm not being funny but..."

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whatisgoingoninworld

I think that friendship failed once hirons did a video about the microneedling tool that trinny came out with. It was an attack on trinny veiled as “I hirons just care about your skin.” It was cruel to do to a friend .meanwhile other hirons friends are telling you sunscreen will kill you but she’s fine with the biohackers she’s friends with.